Medication-Assisted Treatment in Brockton, MA
Virtual opioid addiction treatment services available in Brockton, MA. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, from the comfort of your home.
MAT Treatment for Opioid Addiction Near You in Brockton, MA
In Brockton, Massachusetts you can get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction. Better Life Partners makes it possible for you to get opioid use disorder treatment from the comfort of your home with our virtual options. We also have Spanish-speaking staff and other translators available upon request. We’ll make sure you can get the care you need, right when you need it.
Better Life Partners is working to reduce barriers to opioid addiction treatment, which is why we partner with other organizations throughout Massachusetts. Our partners allow us to bring life-saving resources directly to you in Brockton, Massachusetts. We also make treatment affordable by accepting most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, and Medicare. We also have a sliding fee scale and options for those who can’t pay out-of-pocket available–just ask when you call!
Signs Better Life Partners is a good fit for you:
- You need access to opioid addiction treatment now. We provide same-day access to opioid treatment in Massachusetts, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. There are no waitlists and no requirements to get care, all you have to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
- You have a busy schedule and need flexible care. Better Life Partners offers virtual services, as well as morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions. We don’t want your busy schedule or access to transportation to get in the way of starting your recovery, we’re here to make treatment as accessible as possible.
- You’re tired of the stigma attached to opioid addiction. We are committed to providing our members with judgment-free, non-punitive care. Opioid addiction is complex and recovery looks different for everybody, and that’s okay. With us you’ll never be turned away or kicked out for things like relapsing or missing meetings, we’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Brockton, MA
It’s easy to get opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners, we make it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone along with other resources–all you have to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We have virtual services, and we also have Spanish-speaking staff and other translators available upon request. We’ll make sure care is accessible to you, no matter what language you speak or where you’re located in Massachusetts.
At Better Life Partners we recognize that opioid addiction is complex, and recovery is going to look different for everyone. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which just means that we’ll meet you wherever you’re at in your recovery. We promise not to judge you, and we also don’t have punishments for things like missing meetings or relapsing. You get to decide what you get out of our program, and what you want your healthier future to look like. We’ll be here to support you for as long as you want us to.
3 easy steps to starting opioid treatment, including MAT with Suboxone:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. You can start treatment immediately after this call. If medication-assisted treatment is appropriate for you, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- You can schedule a follow-up appointment online. This will allow us to get a better understanding of what you’re looking to get out of your treatment, and we’ll see what resources might be a good fit for your situation.
- If Better Life Partners is what you’re looking for, we can help you set up a medical assessment, a short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions.
How to Start Medication-Assisted Treatment in Brockton, MA
It’s easy to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Brockton, MA–we make it possible to get same-day treatment with our virtual services. MAT is a holistic form of opioid addiction treatment that targets the mind as well as the body. It usually is a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but you can also use other resources alongside it for extra support.
At Better Life Partners we use a Suboxone prescription for MAT. Suboxone is a MOUD that consists of buprenorphine and naloxone, and it has FDA approval. Suboxone has been shown to increase retention in recovery programs and it also helps reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Studies have also shown that MAT can decrease the likelihood of relapses or overdoses–it has been shown to be safe and effective in treating opioid addiction.
When you start MAT with Better Life Partners, you’ll have support from a clinician to make sure everything goes smoothly during your treatment. We also have weekly group counseling sessions that are led by a medical professional, so you can get support from peers who are also in recovery. You don’t have to go through recovery alone. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to get started with MAT today, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Harm Reduction: Opioid Treatment with Compassion in Brockton, MA
Better Life Partners invites you to come as you are to our treatment program–we’re committed to creating a judgment-free, non-punitive environment for those recovering from opioid addiction. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to opioid addiction, which is why we encourage you to set your own goals for recovery. You might want to use drugs less, you might want to abstain altogether, or maybe you want something else. Whatever it is, we’ll be sure to support you and make sure you have access to safer and healthier options.
We have a harm reduction philosophy that guides our opioid addiction treatment practice. That just means that we won’t judge you, we won’t turn you away, and we won’t kick you out of our program. Missed meetings and relapses happen, we know recovery is complex and non-linear. You won’t ever be shamed when you get care from Better Life Partners, we’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
We partner with dozens of like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring valuable resources directly to you. Here are just a few examples of what we can provide for you during recovery:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might work best for you, we’re always ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Brockton, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here
More Information About Brockton
[geocentric-about id=”a639df41-c83d-46ee-886a-08e494851e34″][geocentric-neighbourhoods id=”a639df41-c83d-46ee-886a-08e494851e34″][geocentric-thingstodo id=”a639df41-c83d-46ee-886a-08e494851e34″][geocentric-mapembed id=”a639df41-c83d-46ee-886a-08e494851e34″]