Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Burlington, MA
Get confidential, compassionate treatment in our alcohol treatment program. In Burlington, MA you can start your recovery today, from the comfort of your home if you’d like.
Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Burlington, MA
Is it tough to find treatment for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder, or AUD) that fits into your schedule and lifestyle? Are you looking to get started with treatment as quickly as possible in Burlington, MA? At Better Life Partners, we provide our members with same-day care for AUD, including same-day medication treatment, and we offer online treatment options. No matter what your life looks like, we will find a way to bring our care right to you.
We partner with organizations across Massachusetts to make sure that no matter where you live in the state, our many services are accessible to you. It’s important to us that you can receive our care no matter your income: we have a sliding-fee scale, and we take most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. Call Better Life Partners today and we’ll figure out together how our treatment program can best accommodate you!
Steps to getting started today with our alcoholism (AUD) treatment program in Burlington, MA:
- The first step is to reach out to us at (866) 679-0831—you can either call or text us. You will then have a brief (15-minute) phone consultation with a member of our team. We have many Spanish-speaking team members, and we provide the translation services you need for any language. After this consultation, we can get you set up with treatment right away.
- If treatment at Better Life Partners sounds like a good fit for you, we will work with you to schedule an assessment, an orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions. These steps can be completed virtually if online options are best for you.
- If you are interested in medication for alcohol use, we will set up a longer session with a clinician for you to discuss your options. Some of our members do take medication for AUD, while others opt not to. You will never be forced to take medication in order to participate in our treatment program—the choice is up to you.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You in Burlington, MA
Our warm support system and compassionate treatment are made for you, wherever in Massachusetts you live. We make sure our care can reach you by offering flexible options such as online treatment, and you will receive the same nonjudgmental, nonpunitive care. Reach out to us at (866) 679-0831now and begin your recovery from alcohol use disorder today!
No matter what your recovery looks like at Better Life Partners, we will be here to cheer you on and offer you the resources you need to work towards your individual goals. We understand that no two people have the same vision of a healthier future. We strive to meet you exactly where you are, without judgment, and offer our unconditional support.
What makes our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners unique?
- Our services are made to be accessible to everyone. You can receive our treatment, including medication, on the same day that you call or text us. We offer virtual options for treatment, we do our best to meet your financial and scheduling needs, and we remove any language barriers between you and care. You deserve our compassionate services!
- We know that it can be important for members to have lots of options at their disposal during recovery. We provide our members with many treatment resources for alcohol use disorder (AUD), including weekly group therapy, medication treatment, and mental health counseling. Sometimes members participate in other programs, such as AA, at the same time as ours. During your recovery, all of these options—and many more—will be available to you.
- Our group therapy sessions help members build a powerful support system. A group counseling session is a confidential, loving space for members to talk about their recovery and alcohol use in the presence of a licensed professional, who helps to guide discussion and provides education about topics like goal setting and coping skills.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Burlington, MA
At Better Life Partners, the care we provide is based on harm reduction. We are never here to make judgments about you or punish you: your compassionate and understanding community will support you just as you are! We know that everyone’s experience of their recovery is unique.
Whether you want to abstain from alcohol or cut back on drinking, we believe that your goals are valid. We won’t punish you for things like missing meetings or relapsing. We only want to make sure you have the resources you need and want—for example, if you miss a meeting, we will find a way to reschedule that for you ASAP. You deserve the unconditional, loving support of our community at Better Life Partners.
Get started with our program for alcohol treatment now: call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Burlington, MA
Contact us now at (866) 679-0831 and get medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder this very same day! Some of our members take medication for AUD and find it to be a useful tool in combination with our other treatment options, while other members do not take medication. You don’t have to take medication for AUD in order to receive treatment at Better Life Partners. If you are interested, you’ll be able to meet with a clinician to go over your choices.
These are the three medications we provide to those who are interested in alcohol use disorder (AUD) medication:
- Acamprosate: This medication can help people who want to completely abstain from drinking. It works by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is useful for folks who want to abstain entirely from alcohol. It causes your body to be very sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone can work well for people who want to reduce their drinking, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
These medications for AUD have been shown in many studies to be effective and safe. Many members who take medication find that, when used along with other types of treatment, it is a valuable tool for their recovery.
Text or call us now at (866) 679-0831 and begin receiving medication treatment for alcohol use disorder today!
Our Accessible Alcohol Treatment Program in Burlington, MA
Our dozens of flexible treatment options at Better Life Partners can work with anyone’s schedule and lifestyle: you deserve access to our member-centric care no matter where in Massachusetts you live. You can join our group sessions at many times of day, and you can also access treatment options, including online group counseling, online if virtual treatment is best for you.
Group sessions offer members the chance to create a truly special recovery community. During sessions, members feel empowered to discuss their recovery in a confidential space with others who are nonjudgmental and trustworthy. The licensed professional who facilitates the group can help lead discussions about topics like managing symptoms and developing healthy coping skills.
We can bring our wraparound care straight to you, thanks to our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts. We offer these treatment resources—and many more—for alcohol use disorder:
- Supportive group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (Disulfiram, Naltrexone, and Acamprosate)
- Recovery coaching
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And lots more!
Start our online treatment today: call or text us now at (866) 679-0831!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Burlington, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here