Burlington, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Get same-day medication-assisted treatment in Burlington, MA. We provide confidential, affordable opioid addiction treatment online.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Burlington, MA
Receive confidential, same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Burlington, Massachussets. We understand treatment for opioid addiction can be difficult to access between long waitlists and busy schedules. This just isn’t practical and is why we work so hard to offer high-quality opioid use disorder treatment with more flexibility. We provide virtual options for treatment, as well as flexible scheduling and translators available upon request.
A big part of accessibility involves treatment being affordable. Through community partnerships, we can offer dozens of opioid addiction resources to anyone living anywhere in Massachusetts and keep care costs low. We also accept most insurances, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and a sliding fee scale for anyone requiring it.
Give us a confidential, no-commitment call/text at (866) 679-0831 to see what options might work for you.
How to get medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction today:
- Start with a quick phone call with a member of our recovery team by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831 (in fluent Spanish if needed). All of your information will be kept completely confidential and you can start treatment immediately following this consultation.
- Once treatment starts, we’ll set you up with one of our medical professionals to make a treatment plan based on your goals.
- With your treatment planned, we’ll help you schedule your counselor-led group therapy sessions. If medication is prescribed at any point in time, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to whatever pharmacy works best for you.
MAT with Suboxone for Opioid Addiction in Burlington, MA
If you are living with opioid addiction in Burlington, Massachussets, you can get MAT services with Suboxone today by simply calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. To meet today’s demanding schedules, we offer online care options, in fluent Spanish if requested, to make sure our treatment can easily fit into your life. No more having to choose between what you have to do and what you would like to do. With Better Life Partners, you can have both.
We invite you to our organization exactly as you are. Our recovery team has no expectations for where you are starting your recovery journey or where you hope for it to go. We are simply here to offer support and help connect you with services that can get you to the healthier version of yourself you’ve been hoping for.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- We provide high-quality, same-day opioid use disorder treatment with flexibility built-in. If you live anywhere in Massachusetts, you can get access to opioid addiction services, including medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone, today with a simple phone call. With options for virtual care, we have the flexibility to meet even the most demanding schedule.
- You get to make your own recovery goals. At Better Life Partners, we understand the complexity of addiction and realize everyone coming to us comes with a unique story and goals for their future. We encourage you to use your voice and plan for the future you want. We will be here to support you and connect you with the resources that can help you get there.
- Finally, you can get non-judgmental opioid treatment. At Better Life Partners, we base our approach to care on compassion. We are here to provide you with options, never consequences. We believe that everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their background or drug use history.
Convenient MAT with Suboxone Treatment in Burlington, MA
At Better Life Partners, we understand that choosing to make a change can be difficult. That’s why we make it so easy to get started with same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. This holistic form of opioid addiction treatment helps individuals recover both mentally and physically. It usually involves a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but other resources can be added as well. MAT programs are very favorably represented in research, with individuals often demonstrating increased retention in treatment.
For MAT at Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone which is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. Research has shown that Suboxone is a great resource because it minimizes things like cravings and withdrawal symptoms and lowers the likelihood of relapse and overdose.
But, choosing MAT with Better Life Partners extends far beyond just getting a prescription for Suboxone. You’re also choosing an entire recovery team that is committed to providing you with high-quality compassionate opioid addiction care. This guidance combined with the opportunity to build an entire support network from peers in your community going through a similar journey during our group counseling sessions will last well into the future.
If you’re ready to see if MAT with Suboxone is a good option for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Care in Burlington, MA
At Better Life Partners we recognize every member joining us is unique with different background stories and experiences. We also realize not everyone defines happiness and healthy the same way. And we aren’t here to tell you what that should look like for you. We are here to help you reduce the negative harms that can happen as a result of opioid use. This is why as an organization we operate with a harm reduction philosophy.
We will never judge you for the way you choose to live, we will never punish you, and we will never force you into treatment. We are here to provide you with access to resources that can help you to live a safer life–however you choose to live it.
We have been fortunate to partner with other organizations across Massachusetts that also believe in compassionately reducing harm. Because of these partnerships, we can bring these life-saving resources directly to you, no matter where you live in Massachusetts.
Here are a few examples of services we have available to our members wanting to improve their day-to-day safety:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what options might be a great fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Burlington, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here