Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Danvers, MA
Our community-based alcohol treatment program in Danvers, MA is available on the same day you call or text us. Start your recovery journey today!
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Danvers, MA
Same-day treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) is possible in Danvers, MA with Better Life Partners. To serve members throughout Massachusetts, we sustain strong partnerships with trusted organizations around the state to deliver our high-quality care right where it’s needed.
When you join the community at Better Life Partners, you’ll be welcomed by a supportive team that works tirelessly to deliver the confidential, accessible, and first-rate care you deserve. We offer our alcoholism treatment program online. Your time matters: you can begin treatment the same day you call or text us.
We’re also committed to providing care that fits within every budget. Most insurance plans are accepted here, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid. If you don’t have insurance, no need to worry. We offer a sliding fee scale to ensure that everyone feels financially comfortable when accessing our treatment.
Start alcoholism treatment with a few easy steps:
- Make a quick phone call to (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team.
- Treatment can begin immediately following this call. If Better Life Partners feels like the right fit for you, we’ll arrange an assessment, a quick orientation, and weekly group counseling meetings. Our flexible scheduling means there are plenty of options to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- Some members want to use medication to assist them during their recovery from alcoholism (AUD), but just know that it is never required to get treatment with us. If you’re interested in medication, just let us know when you call and we’ll set you up with an appointment with one of our medical providers.
Convenient Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Danvers, MA
We shape our services around your schedule and preferences. Want to access care from the comfort of home? Our virtual treatment options make that possible. We promise to provide you with compassionate, top-tier medical care. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, you have plenty of options to receive treatment right when you need it.
Our outpatient alcohol rehab program in Danvers, MA is led by licensed professionals who incorporate compassion and harm reduction principles into every step of care. We listen to your goals for treatment and build a plan that fits your unique circumstances. There are no requirements for joining our program, and we’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to do. Recovery looks different for everybody. We want to help you live a life full of belonging, love, and purpose–however that looks to you.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol/AUD treatment unique?
- Same-day, stigma-free care. Starting treatment is as easy as calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. Too often, those seeking treatment for alcoholism face shame and judgment. We’re tackling that stigma by using a non-punitive, judgment-free approach. We provide options, not consequences.
- To support you through recovery, we offer a full array of resources. Mental health counseling, clinical group counseling, and medications for alcohol use disorder are just some of the resources we offer at Better Life Partners. We believe in providing multiple support systems during recovery. You let us know what works for you, and we’ll build your treatment plan accordingly.
- You chart your own path for alcoholism treatment. Everyone has a unique relationship with alcohol, so no two individuals will experience the same journey of recovery. Whether you want to drink less, abstain from alcohol completely, or have another idea, we’ll provide you with the support and resources to achieve your vision for a healthier life.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Danvers, MA
Flexible treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is available the same day you call or text Better Life Partners at(866) 679-0831. Our services are available anywhere in Massachusetts. We take a member-based approach to care, recognizing that each person arrives with individual goals and needs. To serve each member, we provide a variety of options and resources for alcoholism treatment.
A crucial element of our treatment program at Better Life Partners is our community group counseling meetings. We integrate the support of licensed practitioners, medical providers, and peer support to provide comprehensive care at every step of your recovery. Along with building a strong support network, these meetings provide opportunities to discuss alcoholism and recovery with people who understand the journey. These confidential meetings are always led by a licensed professional with extensive training in topics like symptom management, goal setting, and healthy coping skills.
Strong community partnerships across Massachusetts allow us to bring care directly to our members. Here are just a few of the resources we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
Want to start treatment today? Have questions about the program? Feel free to call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Get Medication for Alcoholism Today in Danvers, MA. Or, get treatment without medication!
Better Life Partners provides medications for alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”) on the same day that you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Prefer to opt out of medication? That’s no problem! Many members choose to participate in our group counseling sessions without using medication. Others find that medication helps with recovery. If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, one of our clinicians will lead you through treatment.
If you’d like to learn more about medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD), we offer three different options:
- Acamprosate: This medication lessens cravings and urges to drink, so someone who wants to abstain entirely from drinking may benefit from this option.
- Disulfiram: Similar to Acamprosate, this medication works best for those with a goal of complete abstinence. It makes you very physically sensitive to alcohol intake.
- Naltrexone: This medication could be a good fit for individuals who want to decrease their drinking, but still do so occasionally.
Extensive research and studies have shown that each of these medications is safe and effective at treating AUD. Those using medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism also participate in weekly group counseling sessions with peers. Once a month, either a doctor or nurse practitioner joins the session to make sure members are doing well with their medication and to check in on mental health during recovery.
If you think medication for alcoholism fits your needs and goals, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Compassionate Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Danvers, MA
At Better Life Partners, we understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment. We don’t push abstinence or any other version of recovery. Whether you want to cut back on drinking, abstain altogether, or find another option, we provide the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
Regardless of what your treatment looks like, we will always welcome you with warmth and compassion. Our team operates with a harm reduction philosophy–which simply means that judgment and punishment have no place here. We won’t punish you for missing a meeting, relapsing, or changing your treatment goals. Rather, we’ll surround you with support and options for achieving recovery in a way that makes sense for you.
We recognize that recovery is fluid and complex. You may need to step away from the program–that’s okay! You’ll always be welcomed back, as many times as you need. Whenever you are ready, we will provide a vast array of resources for alcohol use disorder.
You can start treatment immediately with a call or text to (866) 679-0831. We look forward to helping you launch your recovery journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Danvers, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here