Alcohol Treatment Program in Deerfield, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program is available in Deerfield, MA. We provide same-day, compassionate care online.
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Deerfield, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) in Deerfield, MA. Partnering with trusted organizations throughout the state allows us to deliver our top-tier care wherever it’s needed in Massachusetts.
Virtual care for alcoholism is available with Better Life Partners. We are a compassionate team working around the clock to deliver the accessible, confidential, and high-quality care you deserve. The same day you call or text us, you can get started with treatment. Speak Spanish? We have staff fluent in Spanish available and ready to assist.
Providing affordable care is crucial. That’s why we accept the majority of insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid. Members without insurance can utilize our sliding fee scale to ensure that treatment fits within their budget. Health care is a human right; at Better Life Partners, we’ll make sure you can access care at a price point that works for you.
Alcoholism treatment starts with a few easy steps:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for a quick, 15-minute conversation with a member of our care team. This conversation can occur in Spanish if you prefer!
- Treatment can start as soon as you make this call. If you think Better Life Partners is a good fit, we’ll set up an assessment, a brief orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions. We take the hassle out of scheduling by prioritizing flexibility and offering a range of options to accommodate any schedule.
- Some members take medication to assist with recovery, but this is a completely optional part of treatment for alcohol use disorder. If you’re curious about medication, just let us know during your initial call. We’ll arrange an appointment with one of our medical providers for you to learn more and discuss your options.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Deerfield, MA
With virtual treatment options, as well as flexible scheduling, you can customize Better Life Partners’ care to your schedule and preferences. Access care from the comfort of your home at a time that works for you. Our Spanish-speaking team members are available to assist as needed. Whatever your needs are and wherever you live in Massachusetts, we’ll be here to support you with compassionate, top-tier medical care. Treatment can start the same day you call or text us.
Under the guidance of licensed professionals, our outpatient alcohol rehab program prioritizes compassion and a harm reduction philosophy throughout treatment. Your goals for treatment matter the most. We’ll work together to design a treatment plan based on your experiences and aims.
Unlike other programs, we have no requirements for joining and we never make members do anything they don’t want to do. Instead, we want to help you find your version of recovery. What does a healthier life look like for you? We’ll provide the support and resources you need to achieve it.
Why choose Better Life Partners for alcohol/AUD treatment?
- Judgment-free care starts the same day you call. Deciding to seek care for alcohol use disorder can be difficult. We feel honored that you are choosing to start your recovery journey with Better Life Partners — that’s why we jump into action to get you started with treatment quickly. No shame or judgment here. We welcome members with compassion, understanding, and a full support system.
- Utilize a wide range of resources during recovery. Everyone experiences addiction and recovery differently. To best support each member, we offer plenty of resources to choose from. These include mental health counseling, clinical group therapy, and medications for alcohol use disorder, to name a few. We also have staff fluent in Spanish available upon request.
- Customize your own treatment plan for alcohol use disorder. A healthier life looks different for everyone. We support any goal you have. Whether you aim to cut back on alcohol, abstain from drinking, or try another idea, we’re here to help with the support and resources you need.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Deerfield, MA
Same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is possible with Better Life Partners — just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment immediately. You can access our services anywhere in Massachusetts. Meet at a convenient time for you with our flexible scheduling options. Our member-based approach to care means that we listen to and value the needs of each person. We shape our treatment around your goals and needs.
Community group counseling sessions are the foundation of our treatment program at Better Life Partners. These meetings allow members to build a strong support system with peers and discuss alcoholism and recovery in a confidential, accepting setting. To provide comprehensive care, we incorporate the support of medical providers, licensed counselors, and peers into every aspect of recovery. A licensed professional leads the meetings and provides guidance on topics such as symptom management, healthy coping skills, and goal setting.
Across Massachusetts, strong community partnerships make it possible to bring care right to our members. Here are just some resources we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
To access these resources and start treatment today, call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Access (optional) medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Deerfield, MA
Medications for alcohol use disorder (also known as “alcoholism”) are available on the same day that you call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. Don’t want to take medication? That’s fine! Some members find that medication assists with recovery, but others choose to participate in our group counseling sessions without using medication. If medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism interests you, one of our clinicians will guide you through treatment.
We offer three options of medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate: This medication could assist those looking to abstain completely from drinking. It reduces cravings and impulses to drink.
- Disulfiram: This medication makes the body extremely sensitive to alcohol intake. Like Acamprosate, this medication could work for those looking to maintain abstinence.
- Naltrexone: Individuals who want to cut back on drinking, but not give it up entirely, could benefit from this medication.
These medications have all been studied thoroughly and demonstrated as safe and effective at treating alcohol use disorder (AUD). When receiving medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, members also participate in weekly group counseling meetings with peers. Each month, a doctor or nurse practitioner joins the session to ensure members are doing well with their medication and to discuss mental health during recovery.
If medication-assisted treatment sounds like a good fit for you, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Stigma-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Deerfield, MA
Our team at Better Life Partners recognizes that recovery looks different for everyone. Abstinence is not a requirement for our program (though we support those who want to focus on abstinence!) What your version of recovery looks like is up to you. Some members want to reduce drinking, others want to abstain entirely, and some want to try out another option. No matter what, we promise to surround you with the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
You will always be welcomed with kindness and compassion. Our team utilizes a harm reduction philosophy–which simply means that judgment and punishment are not part of our program. We won’t chastise you for missing a meeting, relapsing, or changing your treatment goals. Our mission is to provide options and support to help you achieve recovery on your terms.
We understand that recovery is non-linear and complex. Sometimes members choose to step away from the program–they are always welcomed back. Whenever it makes sense for you to seek support, we are here to provide a wide array of resources for AUD.
Treatment can begin immediately with a call or text to (866) 679-0831. We are ready to provide support in whatever way we can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Deerfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here