Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Easthampton, MA
Start recovering today in Easthampton, MA with our alcohol treatment program.
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Easthampton, MA
Same-day treatment for alcohol use disorder is available in Easthampton, MA with Better Life Partners. Access treatment from the comfort of home with our virtual services. We partner with trusted community organizations across Massachusetts to deliver comprehensive care throughout the state.
Flexible scheduling means you decide when appointments and meetings are convenient for you–and we make it happen. With Better Life Partners, there’s no delays or hoops to jump through. Treatment can start the same day you call or text us.
Our services are accessible and affordable. We accept most insurance plans, such as BCBS, MassHealth, Medicare, Medicaid. A sliding fee scale is also available for individuals without insurance or for those who need another option. Everyone–no matter what their paycheck looks like–deserves high-quality health care. We’ll make sure you feel comfortable financially while receiving the wraparound treatment you deserve.
Start our alcoholism treatment program with a few simple steps:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for a quick chat with a member of our care team. It takes about 15 minutes and everything you share is kept confidential.
- Treatment can begin promptly after this conversation. If you find Better Life Partners fits your needs and goals for recovery, we’ll help you schedule an assessment, a swift orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for your schedule.
- Medication for AUD is an optional resource we provide, but not required for treatment with us. If you’d like to learn more about medication-assisted treatment, just mention it when you call and we can arrange for a follow-up medical evaluation to discuss your options. Since everyone has a different relationship with alcohol, we’ll chat about your experiences and goals for treatment.
Hassle-Free Alcohol Treatment Program in Easthampton, MA
Choose to utilize top-tier care for alcohol use disorder online with Better Life Partners. We serve members all across Massachusetts and shape our services around a range of schedules by providing flexible meeting times.
Our team at Better Life Partners lives by values of compassion and harm reduction. You are welcome to come as you are–you’ll be accepted and supported no matter what. We recognize that alcohol use disorder looks different for everybody and therefore, no two paths of recovery will look the same. We offer a plethora of resources to support every individual during treatment. Regardless of what your vision for a healthier life includes, we promise to listen and support you in whatever ways you need.
Why Better Life Partner’s alcohol/AUD treatment is unique:
- Quick access to compassionate, high-quality care. Your time matters. The same day you call or text us, we can get treatment started. We also infuse compassion into every step of treatment. Too often, individuals are shamed for seeking help or struggling with alcohol. W
e’ll surround you with the warmth, resources, and support you deserve.
- Wraparound support means we see you as a whole person and value your physical, mental, and emotional health during treatment. You’ll tap into a wealth of resources from licensed counselors, encouraging peers, and medical providers. With optional access to medications for AUD (“alcoholism”), you can customize treatment in a way that makes sense for you.
- Make your own goals for recovery. At Better Life Partners, we put our members first. That means we listen to your goals for recovery and build your treatment plan accordingly. Whether you want to cut back on drinking, abstain from alcohol, or have another idea, we’ll provide the resources and support to help you achieve a healthier life.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Easthampton, MA
From anywhere in Massachusetts, you can access convenient same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) with Better Life Partners. Treatment is possible virtually from the comfort of home–you choose what works best for you. Our supportive experts are ready to help you with a wide range of resources and services. At Better Life Partners, we place the member at the center of treatment. We recognize that no two people experience alcohol or recovery the same, so we provide plenty of options for you to customize treatment to your unique needs and goals.
To harness the power of peer support, our treatment program is built around community group counseling sessions. These weekly meetings allow members to build a strong support system with peers who understand the experiences of alcoholism and recovery.
The group counseling sessions are led by a licensed professional with extensive training in symptom management, healthy coping mechanisms, and goal-setting. Recovery does not have to feel isolating. You deserve a robust support system of licensed practitioners, medical providers, and peers. Better Life Partners can make that happen.
We partner with trusted organizations across Massachusetts to provide care for alcohol use disorder wherever it’s needed. Here are just a few of our services:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Want to start treatment today? Curious about our program? Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Get access to optional medication for alcoholism today in Easthampton, MA.
Medications for alcoholism are available with Better Life Partners on the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Medication is an optional resource and not a requirement for our treatment program. We never make members do anything they don’t want to do. Many members opt out of medication and utilize our other services. Others find medication useful during recovery. If medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism is right for you, a medical provider will lead you through every step of treatment.
Curious about medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD)? Here are three options available with Better Life Partners:
- Acamprosate: By reducing alcohol cravings and urges, this medication could work well for those with a goal of abstinence.
- Naltrexone: Interested in cutting back on drinking but not abstaining from it entirely? This medication might be a good fit for you.
- Disulfiram: Similar to Acamprosate, this medication could work for those who want to abstain from drinking. It makes your body very sensitive to alcohol intake.
Extensive research and studies show these medications as safe and effective options for treating alcohol use disorder. Members who utilize medication-assisted treatment also join weekly group counseling sessions alongside peers. To make sure everyone is doing okay with their medication and that recovery is going smoothly, a medical provider joins these meetings once a month.
If you think medication for alcohol use disorder might work for you, or if you have any questions, feel free to call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We can launch treatment today.
Compassionate Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Easthampton, MA
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to alcohol use disorder treatment. No matter your background, needs, or goals for treatment — you always have a place with Better Life Partners. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy. This simply means that we never judge or punish members. Sometimes meetings are missed and relapses happen. It’s okay. Recovering from alcoholism is bound to contain obstacles along the way. We respond with compassion and flexibility.
During treatment, we lift your voice and prioritize your objectives. Everyone defines a healthier life differently. No matter what your vision for recovery looks like, we are here with the resources and services you need to make it a reality.
To begin alcohol use disorder treatment today, call/text (866) 679-0831. We look forward to providing the support you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Easthampton, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here