Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Everett, MA
It’s easy to get started with recovery with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Everett, MA. We provide same-day online care to those living with alcoholism.
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Everett, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day treatment for alcohol use disorder in Everett, MA. You can customize treatment with our virtual treatment options. Because life is hectic, we offer a range of meeting times to make treatment as convenient and hassle-free as possible. Respecting your time is a top priority: you can start treatment the same day you call or text us.
At Better Life Partners, we work hard to ensure that everyone–no matter their financial situation–can access our comprehensive care. Most insurance plans are accepted here, including BCBS, MassHealth, Medicaid, and Medicare. We also offer a sliding fee scale. If you have any concerns or hesitations, we will find a solution that works for you.
Begin our alcoholism treatment program with a few easy steps:
- Chat with one of our care team members by calling (866) 679-0831. This no-pressure, 15-minute conversation is kept confidential.
- You can start treatment immediately after this consultation. If you think Better Life Partners fits your aims for recovery, we’ll help you arrange an assessment, a quick orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at a convenient time in your calendar.
- We offer medication for AUD as an optional resource. Medication is not a requirement for treatment. If medication-assisted treatment interests you, just let us know when you call and we can set up another appointment to talk about your options. Depending on your goals for treatment and relationship with alcohol, we can discuss which medication might be a good fit for you.
Convenient Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Everett, MA
First-rate care for alcohol use disorder is available online with Better Life Partners. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, we can provide care at your location and on your schedule. Flexible meeting times and a wide range of appointment options mean you can tailor treatment to fit your busy life.
At Better Life Partners, we cherish the values of compassion, understanding, and harm reduction. We’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey. Whether you want to drink less, abstain entirely, or try something else, we’ll find resources that work for you. We will help you achieve a healthier life, however you envision it.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment stand out?
- Same-day care, delivered with convenience and compassion. We’ll get treatment started the same day you call or text us, no waitlists! We treat each individual with dignity and respect. Shame and judgment have no place here. We’ll welcome you with love and understanding–connecting you to the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
- Holistic care that values your mental, physical, and emotional health. Our comprehensive treatment services harness the support of licensed counselors, peers, and medical providers. Optional access to medications for AUD (“alcoholism”) is available as an additional resource for those who are interested. With so many resources and different types of support, you can customize care to fit your needs and goals.
- Set your own goals for recovery. Members come first at Better Life Partners. That means we discuss your goals for recovery and create a treatment plan that works for you. Whether you have a goal of abstinence, moderation, or something else in mind, a full toolkit of resources awaits you. You deserve a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–we would be honored to help you achieve it.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Everett, MA
Hassle-free same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is available across Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. Access treatment online from the comfort of home. We take a member-centered approach to treatment, which simply means that your voice matters most. Since recovery looks different for everybody, our supportive experts offer an abundance of resources and services for you to target treatment to your specific goals and needs.
Community group counseling sessions are the bedrock of our treatment program. Peer support is a powerful resource during recovery. In these weekly meetings, you can discuss topics related to alcoholism and recovery in a confidential and welcoming setting with peers who understand these experiences.
To provide another form of support, a licensed professional leads the group counseling sessions. This expert will help you with symptom management, healthy coping mechanisms, and goal-setting. You do not have to walk the path of recovery alone. At Better Life Partners, you’ll be able to harness the power of peer support, licensed practitioners, and medical providers.
We partner with like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts to provide care for AUD wherever it’s needed. Among our many services, we provide:
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Supportive recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Basic primary care services
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to learn more or get started with treatment.
Optional access to medication for alcoholism is available today in Everett, MA
Better Life Partners can provide medications for alcoholism on the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Medication is an optional resource and not mandatory for our treatment program. You choose what works best for you. Many members opt out of medication, while others find that medication is a helpful resource for them. If you decide to utilize medication, a medical provider will guide you through treatment.
Want to know more about medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD)? Better Life Partners provides three forms of medication:
- Acamprosate: Do you have a goal of abstinence? This medication limits cravings for alcohol and could help individuals looking to stop drinking entirely.
- Naltrexone: Interested in reducing your drinking but not abstaining from it completely? Naltrexone might be a good medication for you.
- Disulfiram: This medication is similar to Acamprosate–it’s meant for individuals who want to abstain from drinking. It heightens the body’s reaction to alcohol and makes you physically sensitive to drinking.
Through extensive research and studies, these medications have been shown as effective and safe ways to treat alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”). Members who opt-in to medication also participate in weekly community counseling sessions with peers. A medical provider, such as a doctor or nurse practitioner, joins these meetings once a month to check in on medications and see how recovery is going.
To utilize medications for alcohol use disorder, or to simply learn more about your options, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can start today.
Compassionate Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Everett, MA
Too often, stigma surrounds individuals who are living with alcohol use disorder. You deserve a team that welcomes you with compassion and respect. At Better Life Partners, there are no waitlists and you are not required to be abstinent to be in our treatment program. Treatment can look however you want it to look. Whether you want to practice moderation, abstinence, or any other approach–we’re here with the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
A harm reduction philosophy guides our work. We’ll meet you where you are and provide options, not consequences. Sometimes members miss meetings or relapse. It happens. The road to recovery is non-linear and complex. You deserve compassion and flexibility when seeking care for alcohol use disorder. We listen to your goals for recovery and prioritize them. Choose the resources and services you need from a plethora of options.
Call or text (866) 679-0831 to start alcohol use disorder treatment today. Someone is always available and ready to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Everett, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here