Bilingual Alcohol Treatment Program in Fitchburg, MA
Our same-day, accessible alcohol treatment program in Fitchburg, MA is available now! Get started with recovery today by joining our compassionate, care-based treatment program.
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Fitchburg, MA
For individuals living with alcohol use disorder, Better Life Partners offers same-day care for alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Fitchburg, MA. We collaborate with like-minded partners across Massachusetts to provide our high-quality care directly to where it’s needed throughout the state.
We believe in making care as convenient and easy as possible. Our compassionate team is available night and day to deliver the confidential and first-rate care you deserve. Easy-to-access treatment means you can get started with treatment the same day you call or text us. We also have staff fluent in Spanish who are happy to assist as needed.
At Better Life Partners, we pledge to provide care within your budget. We accept most insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicaid, and Medicare. Since not everyone has insurance, we also offer a sliding fee scale to make sure our care is accessible to anyone who needs it. You deserve the highest-quality care, no matter what your paycheck looks like.
Alcoholism treatment begins with a few simple steps:
- Call (866) 679-0831 to connect with a care team member for a quick, 15-minute consultation (in Spanish, if you prefer!)
- Treatment can start immediately following your initial phone call. If Better Life Partners feels like the right fit for you, we’ll arrange for an assessment, a brief orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions. We offer a variety of meeting times to make sure care works with your schedule.
- As an optional service, we offer medication-assisted treatment, which some members find helpful during recovery from alcohol use disorder. Medication is not required for treatment with us. To learn more about medication, just let us know when you call. We’ll schedule an appointment with one of our medical providers to discuss your options.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Fitchburg, MA
Better Life Partners caters to a variety of schedules and preferences by offering virtual care options and flexible scheduling.
Translators and Spanish-speaking team members are available to help you access care in whatever language you need. No matter where you live in Massachusetts or what you need from AUD treatment, we are ready to support you with compassion, flexibility, and top-tier medical care. Treatment can begin the same day you call or text us.
Our outpatient alcohol rehab program is led by licensed professionals who follow a harm reduction model when providing care. That means our treatment is centered around values of love, compassion, respect, and dignity. What do you hope to achieve through alcohol use disorder treatment? We listen to you and build a treatment plan based on your situation and goals.
There are no requirements for joining our treatment program. Everything is your choice–we’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to do. Your vision for recovery matters the most. We’ll provide a toolkit of resources for you to choose from, along with a strong support system, to help you achieve a healthier life.
Why choose Better Life Partners for alcohol/AUD treatment?
- Compassionate care begins the same day you call. Individuals who struggle with alcohol use often face shame and judgment. At Better Life Partners, we are working to dismantle that stigma by receiving you with compassion and understanding–and providing convenient, high-quality care right when you need it. Deciding to seek help for alcohol use disorder can be challenging–you deserve a full support system.
- Recovery resources galore! Since everyone comes from a different background with alcohol use, recovery looks different for everyone as well. We offer a wide range of resources and services to support each member on their recovery journey. To name a few, we offer mental health counseling, clinical group counseling, and medication-assisted treatment. Staff fluent in Spanish are also available upon request.
- A treatment plan based upon your unique goals and experiences. What are your goals? What does a healthier life mean to you? We will support you in whatever way you need. Whether you hope to curb alcohol use, abstain completely from drinking, or try another approach, we have plenty of resources to help you.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Fitchburg, MA
Anyone in Massachusetts can access same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) by calling or texting Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. We make sure treatment works with your schedule by providing flexible meeting times. Access treatment online from the comfort of home. How you choose to utilize treatment is up to you. We put our members first. That means your needs and goals are prioritized during treatment.
The foundation of our treatment program at Better Life Partners is our community group therapy sessions. During these meetings, members can discuss alcohol use disorder and recovery in a safe and confidential setting with peers who understand these experiences.
Want to learn more about managing symptoms, setting goals, or coping in a healthy way? A licensed professional leads the group counseling sessions and can provide guidance on those topics and many others. This support system is just one layer of our program–we also incorporate the expertise of licensed counselors and medical providers during recovery.
Thanks to deep community partnerships throughout Massachusetts, we’re able to bring care directly to our members. Here’s just a glance at the many services we offer:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
Interested in connecting with these resources? Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today.
Access (optional) medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Fitchburg, MA
You can access medications for alcohol use disorder the same day you call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. Not interested in medication? No problem! It’s a completely optional resource. Some members note that medication helps with recovery, but others opt to join our group therapy sessions without using medication. If you choose to utilize medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, a clinician will provide guidance during every step of care.
Three options of medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD) are available with Better Life Partners:
- Acamprosate: This medication could help individuals who want to stop drinking completely. It lowers cravings and impulses to drink.
- Disulfiram: By making individuals very sensitive to drinking alcohol, this medication could also work for those with a goal of abstinence–similar to Acamprosate.
- Naltrexone: This medication could be a good fit for those who want to reduce alcohol intake while still drinking on occasion.
Extensive research and studies show that all three of these medications are safe and effective treatment methods for alcohol use disorder. Members who take medication also participate in weekly group counseling sessions with peers. To check in on medication and mental health during recovery, a medical provider joins these meetings once a month.
Want to know more about medication-assisted treatment? Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can begin today.
Judgment-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Fitchburg, MA
Everyone has a different story of addiction, so it makes sense that recovery takes many shapes and forms as well. At Better Life Partners, treatment is centered around your needs and goals. We don’t push abstinence, but instead, meet you where you are. What does your version of a healthier life look like? Some members want to decrease alcohol use, others want to abstain completely, and some want to investigate another option. Whatever your goals are, we’ll be here with resources aplenty to help you on your recovery journey.
You deserve love and compassion throughout treatment. Our team observes a harm reduction philosophy, which means you never have to worry about judgment or punishment in our treatment program. We won’t scold you for missing a meeting, relapsing, or altering your treatment goals. You deserve flexibility and support. If something isn’t working for you, we promise to help find a solution.
We recognize that the road to recovery sometimes contains obstacles. Just know that whatever happens–even if you need to step away from the program–you’re always welcome to come back. A full toolkit of resources for alcohol use disorder is available whenever it makes sense for you to seek care.
Accessing high-quality, compassionate treatment is as easy as calling or texting (866) 679-0831. Treatment can start immediately!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here