Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Framingham, MA
Get started with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Framingham, MA. We provide same-day, online, compassionate care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program in Framingham, MA
Are you seeking a stigma-free treatment program for alcohol use disorder that you can join immediately? Better Life Partners can help! We offer same-day care for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) in Framingham, MA. Our priority is to deliver high-quality treatment with speed and convenience: we don’t have a waitlist. Start treatment the same day you call or text us.
You can access care from anywhere within Massachusetts: our partnerships with like-minded organizations allow us to deliver dozens of resources and services throughout the state. We make sure that treatment is accessible to everyone. Many staff members are fluent in Spanish and available to assist.
Providing affordable care is vital. We offer a sliding fee scale in addition to accepting most insurances, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicaid, and Medicare. A paycheck should not stand in the way of high-quality health care. Concerned about finances? Give us a call and we’ll work together to find a solution that makes sense for your budget.
Steps to starting alcoholism treatment with Better Life Partners
- Call or text (866) 679-0831 for a quick, 15-minute consultation with a care team member. This conversation can be in Spanish if you prefer. You can start treatment immediately after this phone call.
- Next, we’ll set up an assessment and a quick orientation for a time that works in your schedule. Then, we’ll get you started with weekly group counseling sessions. These are offered at a variety of times to accommodate the needs of our members.
- We offer medication as an optional resource during recovery. Some members find medication assists during recovery, while others choose to utilize our group-based program without using medication. Just know that medication is never mandatory to participate in our program. If you’d like to learn more about medication, we’ll schedule an appointment with a clinician, who will discuss your options and answer any questions.
Outpatient AUD Treatment Program Near You in Framingham, MA
In Framingham, Massachusetts, Better Life Partners offers a diverse blend of resources and services to our members. Providing affordable and accessible treatment matters deeply to us, which is why we build flexible schedules, offer translation and language services (including Spanish-speaking staff members), and accept most insurance plans.
With virtual care, no matter where you live in Massachusetts, you will receive the compassionate, high-quality care you need to launch a healthier life. Treatment can begin the same day you call or text us.
Here at Better Life Partners, we provide our members with options, not consequences. We support a wide range of goals for treatment. Judgment and punishment are not part of our program. Instead, our staff and your peers will lift you up and cheer you on as you work toward your treatment goals.
Ready to get started? Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
What’s unique about alcohol use disorder treatment at Better Life Partners?
- Our compassionate team infuses harm reduction principles into every step of care. A harm reduction philosophy means we prioritize options and flexibility when providing care. We never judge or punish members. If you miss a meeting, relapse, or decide not to be abstinent, we’ll respond with understanding and flexibility. Everyone deserves judgment-free care for alcohol use disorder.
- Tons of resources at your fingertips. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery. To support your unique circumstances and goals, we offer a diverse set of resources and services, including mental health counseling, clinical group counseling, and optional access to medications. We also have Spanish-speaking staff members to assist as needed.
- Accessible treatment that accommodates a variety of schedules. With virtual options, as well as flexible scheduling, we can accommodate your hectic schedule and make it easy to access treatment. Our group counseling sessions take place at a variety of times. Treatment is delivered quickly–the same day you call or text us, you can get started with treatment!
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Framingham, MA
Same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is available to anyone in Massachusetts with a quick call or text to Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. Our flexible scheduling options means you can fit treatment into your busy lifestyle. Our member-centered approach means your needs and goals are prioritized during treatment.
Community group counseling sessions are the cornerstone of our treatment program at Better Life Partners. These sessions provide a safe space for members to discuss alcoholism and recovery among peers who relate to the journey. Everything is kept confidential. A licensed professional always leads these sessions and can support members in symptom management, goal-setting, and healthy coping skills, among other areas. When you join the Better Life Partners community, you are entering into multiple support systems of licensed counselors, compassionate peers, and expert medical providers.
Access a plethora of resources from anywhere in Massachusetts, thanks to our strong community partnerships. Here’s just a few of our services:
- A supportive recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
Want to connect with these crucial resources? Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can begin today.
Access (optional) medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Framingham, MA
Medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD) is available the same day you call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. Medication is a totally optional resource and not required for our treatment program. Some members find that medication assists with recovery, while others participate in our group therapy sessions without using medication. If you choose to utilize medication, a clinician will lead you through treatment.
We offer three types of medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate: By reducing cravings and impulses to drink, this medication could assist individuals looking to abstain completely from drinking.
- Disulfiram: This medication makes the body sensitive to alcohol intake. Like Acamprosate, it could be a good option for those wanting to maintain abstinence.
- Naltrexone: Interested in cutting back on alcohol, while still drinking occasionally? This medication might be a good fit for you.
Each of these medications has received extensive research. Studies show that they are all safe and effective ways to treat alcohol use disorder. If you take medication, you will also participate in group counseling sessions once a week alongside peers. Monthly, a medical provider will join the session to see how members are doing with their medication and to check in on mental health during recovery.
Have questions about medication-assisted treatment? Call/text (866) 679-0831. You can start treatment today.
Judgment-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Framingham, MA
Recovery looks different for everyone. At Better Life Partners, we put members first. Treatment is built around your needs and goals. Whether you want to limit drinking, abstain from alcohol, or try another path, we’ll be here with the support and resources you need to achieve a healthier life.
You’ll be welcomed with love and compassion. A harm reduction philosophy guides our services. This simply means that judgment and punishment do not exist in our program. If you miss a meeting, relapse, or change your goals for treatment, we will respond with understanding and flexibility. We provide options, not consequences.
Recovering from alcoholism is complex. Sometimes life gets in the way. If you need to step away from the program, you’ll always be welcomed back, as many times as you need. We are ready to support you with a full array of resources for alcohol use disorder, whenever you are ready to seek care.
You can start treatment today with a simple call or text (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Framingham, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here