Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Gloucester, MA
Better Life Partners’ community-based, compassionate alcohol treatment program is available today in Gloucester, MA! We provide same-day online care.
Same-Day Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Gloucester, MA
At Better Life Partners, we offer a non-judgmental treatment program for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that’s available whenever you decide you’re ready to start. In Gloucester, MA, our flexible programming can be attended online. We provide you with dozens of different resources, including medication-assisted treatment, to choose from to make sure your recovery experience is everything you hope for.
We’re able to bring our services directly to you anywhere in Massachusetts with the help of our partnerships with like-minded community organizations. Our treatment remains affordable by offering a sliding fee scale and taking most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and MassHealth. Regardless of what your lifestyle or budget is, we will help you find a treatment that fits. All you need to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Easy steps to starting Better Life Partners’ treatment program for alcoholism (AUD):
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute consultation with a member of our team. Everything discussed will be kept confidential
- If after your call you feel Better Life Partners could support your recovery the way you want, treatment can begin immediately. We’ll give you an orientation into the program and help you schedule your weekly group therapy sessions.
- If you’re interested in medication-assisted recovery for alcohol use disorder (AUD), just mention it during your call. One of our clinicians can meet with you in a follow-up visit to discuss your options in more detail. Medication is never required to get treatment.
Harm Reduction-Based Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Gloucester, MA
You can feel safe coming to our program confident in who you are and your goals for a healthier future. That’s why we’ve adopted a harm reduction policy at Better Life Partners. This policy ensures you will never be judged or punished for where your recovery journey takes you.
Whether you want to be abstinent or drink in moderation and regardless of if you miss a meeting or relapse, we’ll continue to shower you with the unconditional support you deserve. We understand that recovery is both complex and unique to each member. That’s why you will always be welcome with us. No matter what happens, our community will be here to offer encouragement, support, and options.
To get started today with alcohol use treatment, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Your Way in Gloucester, MA
At Better Life Partners we recognize that recovery is going to vary from member to member. That’s why alcohol treatment with us is always member-focused. Whatever you decide your goals should be and what recovery should look like is what we structure your treatment plan around. You’re free to change your goals at any time and attend other programs alongside ours. We will support you in whatever way you need.
Group counseling sessions are a central part of treatment at Better Life Partners. These welcoming community sessions allow you to speak confidentially and openly about your recovery journey ups and downs. These sessions are always led by a licensed counselor who facilitates discussion topics and helps with skill-building techniques like healthy coping strategies and goal setting. This is also a place to find belonging and understanding as well as a bottomless well of peer support.
With help from our partners across Massachusetts, the following is a small sampling of the many resources we provide our members with:
- Compassionate group therapy led by a licensed professional
- A supportive and nonjudgmental member community
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Recovery Coaching
- Help with managing medications
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- And more!
Reach out to us any time by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. Your journey to a healthier you could start today.
What’s unique about our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners?
- We base our alcoholism (AUD) treatment model on harm reduction. We welcome members from all circumstances and varied recovery hopes. Whether your goal is abstinence, cutting back, or something else, you can start treatment with us knowing you will be supported unconditionally without judgment. And if your journey takes you to unexpected places, like relapse or missed meetings, we’ll continue to provide you with respect and options.
- We offer dozens of resources to choose from to support you during your recovery. Our goal is to provide you with a customizable treatment plan to match your specific goals for recovery. Whether that includes medication-assisted treatment, group counseling, mental health practitioners, or others, is up to you. And if you’d like to participate in other treatment programs, like AA, at the same time as ours, that’s okay too.
- We care about making our treatment accessible to you. With a wide range of treatment times spanning from early morning through later evening, we’re confident we can accommodate your busy schedule and lifestyle. Even better, with no waitlists or abstinence requirements, you can start on the same day you give us a call.
Medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD) in Gloucester, MA
Medication for AUD is one of the many treatment options we offer our members. If you think you may be interested, you can call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get more information or get started today. Taking medication is never mandatory to join our program, but is an option for those who’re interested.
Better Life Partners has three medications we offer to members for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for people who want to reduce their drinking but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol. It works by reducing the euphoric effects felt while drinking.
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol. It is most appropriate for people who want to fully abstain from alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication helps people with abstinence. It works by reducing people’s cravings and urges to drink.
Studies on all three of these medications show they’re safe and effective, especially when combined with other supportive services like group therapy. If you think medication could be right for you, we’ll have you meet up with one of our clinicians who can fully explain all your options. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if this route could be for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Gloucester, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here