Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Holyoke, MA
You can get started with recovery today with Better Life Partners’ same-day alcohol treatment program in Holyoke, MA. We provide compassionate care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
In-Home Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Holyoke, MA
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day access to alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) treatment centered around your needs. Our compassionate care is easily accessible–we provide virtual options for services, translators and Spanish-speaking staff, and flexible time slots for group counseling sessions. No matter what your goals for recovery might be, we’re ready to provide you with the supportive, wraparound care you deserve.
We partner with like-minded community organizations throughout Massachusetts, which allows us to bring treatment directly to you in Holyoke, MA. Our care is also affordable–we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, we also have a sliding-fee scale for those who need it. No matter what your financial situation might be, we’re confident that we can make care work for you.
Steps to getting started with recovery from alcoholism (AUD) today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a short, 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. You can get started with treatment immediately if you’d like. We have staff fluent in Spanish and other translators available upon request!
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll set you up with an assessment, a short orientation into the program, and weekly group counseling sessions either online.
- For those who are interested in medication-assisted recovery, just ask when you call! Medication is never required to get treatment with us, but some people find it to be a helpful tool during their recovery. If you’re interested, we’ll set you up with an appointment with one of our medical providers.
Start Recovery Today: Alcohol Treatment Program in Holyoke, MA
Do you often wake up in the morning unable to remember the night before? Do you feel judged by your friends and family for the amount you drink? Do you ever drink alone? If you’re looking for a place to start recovery, Better Life Partners is here to help. We have no waitlists, no abstinence requirements, and we won’t ever judge you. We’ll also make sure care is accessible for you, no matter what your language requirements or budget might be, we’re prepared to support you.
Our alcohol treatment program is member-centered and based on compassion. We’re dedicated to providing judgment-free, non-punitive care to everyone who comes to our program. We don’t turn anyone away, and we don’t kick folks out for relapsing, missing meetings, or changing their goals for treatment. You can feel safe coming to our program just as you are, and we’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your alcoholism (AUD) recovery journey?
- You’ll have a strong support system every step of the way. We combine the powers of licensed practitioners, peer support, and medical professionals to ensure you have the wraparound care you need to recover the way you want to.
- You get to decide what recovery means to you. At Better Life Partners, you get to set your own goals for treatment. Whether you want to quit drinking entirely, start drinking in moderation, or something else–what your healing looks like is up to you.
- You’ll never be judged with Better Life Partners. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means we don’t judge anyone, we don’t punish, and we don’t turn folks away from our program. No matter how many times you leave or take a break, you’ll always have a spot with us.
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Services Available in Holyoke, MA
No recovery goal is too big or too small here at Better Life Partners–we have something for everyone. Our alcohol treatment program contains dozens of services ready to support you during your recovery journey. We combine multiple avenues of care for a wraparound support system during your recovery–you’ll have licensed practitioners, medical providers, and peer support along the way.
The cornerstone of our alcohol treatment program is our group therapy sessions, which are always led by a licensed practitioner. You’ll build long-lasting bonds with others who are also recovering from alcoholism (AUD), and your group leader will have new educational topics for you to discuss at every meeting. You’ll also learn valuable recovery skills, like managing symptoms, setting healthy goals, and developing coping mechanisms.
Thanks to our community partnerships, we’re able to bring dozens of resources directly to where you live and work. The list of services we’re able to provide is always growing, but here are just a few examples of what we can provide in Holyoke, MA:
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Mental health care
- Spanish-speaking staff and translators
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder)
- A supportive recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- And so much more!
If you’d like to get started with treatment, or just want to learn more about our program, call or text us today at (866) 679-0831. There’s always someone ready to talk!
Interested in optional medication-assisted recovery? Learn more here!:
When you get treatment for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder or AUD) with Better Life Partners, you have access to dozens of different services to support you on the road to recovery. One of these is optional medication-assisted recovery! If you’re not interested in medication, don’t worry–plenty of our members opt out, and it will never be a requirement to get treatment with us. If you feel like medication would be a helpful support for you, we have a couple different options:
- Naltrexone: This medication is recommended for those looking to cut back on their drinking, but not necessarily quit entirely. It works by decreasing cravings and lessening the pleasant effects of drinking.
- Acamprosate: We recommend this medication for those who want to abstain from drinking entirely, it mainly works by decreasing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is best for those looking to quit drinking entirely. It works by decreasing cravings and making your body extra sensitive to alcohol intake.
If you decide to use medication during your recovery from alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”), you’ll have guidance from a medical professional throughout the whole process. All of the medications we offer have been studied and have shown to be effective and safe at treating AUD.
If you want to know if medication-assisted recovery is right for you, just ask about it when you call us at (866) 679-0831!
Harm Reduction-Based Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Holyoke, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program uses a harm reduction-based model–which means there’s no judgment, no punishments, and no abstinence requirements to get started with recovery. Our care team recognizes that everybody deserves a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–and regardless of what that might look like in your life, we’re prepared to help get you there.
Our member-centered alcohol treatment program is based on compassion and respect. No matter what your background or relationship with alcohol might look like, we won’t turn you away and we won’t kick you out of our program. We even encourage members to attend other recovery groups–like AA–alongside ours if they want the extra support. No matter what you envision for your future, we’re here to provide you with the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
You can call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to join our compassionate alcohol treatment program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Holyoke, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here