Medication-Assisted Treatment in Holyoke, MA
Get in-home opioid addiction treatment in Holyoke, Massachusetts today. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone right when you need it.
Holyoke, Massachusetts Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
With Better Life Partners, if medically appropriate, you can get access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction today in Holyoke, Massachusetts. We make treatment quick, easy, and affordable in online options as well as translation services with members of our staff fluent in Spanish. We’ll help you get started with treatment immediately, from the comfort of your own home.
We want care to be affordable, that’s why we accept most insurances, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and a sliding-fee scale. We also have options for those who can’t pay out-of-pocket, just ask when you call! Our partners allow us to bring treatment services directly to you, no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. We’ll provide you with quick and easy opioid addiction treatment today when you call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Is Better Life Partners right for you?
- Do you want opioid addiction treatment that is quick, easy, and accessible? We believe that you should be able to start treatment for opioid addiction right when you want to. That’s why we offer same-day services across the state of Massachusetts, with online options for care.
- Do you want to feel accepted and supported through your recovery? Better Life Partners operates as a non-punitive, judgment-free organization. That means we won’t judge you for your drug use history, and we won’t turn you away from our program. We also won’t kick you out for relapsing or missing meetings. We’re here to support you, not punish you.
- Do you want freedom and flexibility during your recovery? We empower our members to set their own treatment goals and determine what a healthier life looks like to them. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, we’re here to support you and provide you with the resources you need to meet your recovery goals.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment in Holyoke, MA Today
Better Life Partners makes it quick and easy to get same-day opioid addiction treatment, no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts. We have online treatment services, as well as morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for group counseling sessions. We’ll work with you and your schedule to make sure you’re getting the high-quality treatment you deserve.
We invite you to come as you are to our treatment program, we promise not to judge you. We know that opioid addiction is complex, and we will always treat you with compassion and respect. With Better Life Partners, you’ll have access to dozens of community resources that will support you throughout your recovery. We’re here to help you achieve a life filled with love, purpose, and belonging–whatever that might look like for you.
3 steps to getting MAT with Suboxone and other opioid addiction services:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team. We have Spanish-speaking staff available upon request, along with other translation services. You can start treatment on the same day that you call us, including a prescription for medication-assisted treatment if medically appropriate.
- If you’d like, you can schedule a longer follow-up appointment to allow us to get a better idea of your current situation. In Massachusetts, this is online.
- If you feel like our program is a good fit for you, we can schedule you for a short orientation, an assessment, and weekly group counseling sessions at times that work for you.
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment in Holyoke, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a type of opioid addiction treatment that usually utilizes a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but it can look different for everyone.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is a medication composed of buprenorphine and naloxone, and it comes in the form of a sublingual film. There are a lot of misconceptions about Suboxone, but studies show that it is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction in both long-term and short-term treatment plans. There is evidence that MAT can help individuals living with addiction by reducing chances of relapse, decreasing chances of overdose-related death, and it can even help reduce cravings and unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
At Better Life Partners, we’re dedicated to providing you with compassionate, high-quality care. When you receive MAT with us, you’re being guided by a clinician throughout the whole treatment process. We also recommend attending weekly group counseling sessions, which are also led by a medical professional. We’ll be here to guide you through your recovery, no matter what it might look like.
If you’d like to see if medication-assisted treatment is right for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team.
Compassionate Care for Opioid Addiction in Holyoke, MA
Better Life Partners is committed to providing our members with non-punitive, judgment-free care, no matter what. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which just means that we won’t turn you away from our program, we won’t kick you out for things like relapsing or missing meetings, and you’ll be welcomed back into our program if you ever end up leaving–no questions asked.
At Better Life Partners, we’ll help you reduce drug-related harms like STIs, hepatitis C, overdose, and others. We know that recovery is a complex process that looks different for everybody, that’s why we provide our members with dozens of resources to aid them throughout their recovery. We’ll meet you wherever you’re at, and we promise not to judge you.
We provide our members with lots of resources to aid them in recovery, here’s just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Holyoke, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.