Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Hudson, MA
Same-day opioid addiction treatment in Hudson, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your home.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Hudson, MA
Better Life Partners offers same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Hudson, MA. We’ll bring care directly to you with virtual treatment services. We also have compassionate team members who are fluent in Spanish and can provide access to other translators as needed. Regardless of where you live, work, or what language you speak, our expertise paired with our strong community partnerships gives you access to the treatment and resources you deserve.
At Better Life Partners, we make sure each member feels heard and cared for. We know everyone’s experience is different, that’s why we offer flexible addiction treatment options in Hudson, on your schedule. We offer high-quality and respectful care to anyone living with opioid addiction. We accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, and more. For those without insurance, we accept a sliding fee scale and can help you find the best solution for you. Just let us know when you call!
Why choose opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners?
- Do you want opioid addiction treatment in Hudson, MA today? Making the decision to get help is tough, and waiting is even harder. At Better Life Partners, we offer our members access to same-day care so they don’t have to wait for Suboxone treatment. Our doctors and licensed professionals will work with you to reach your version of recovery. Whatever that looks like.
- Medication-assisted treatment that works. Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone can help you avoid withdrawal and find recovery. In Hudson, we pair medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with group counseling, so you have the support you need to thrive.
- Feel supported in recovery. Our team of medical professionals know recovery looks different for everyone. Regardless of the path you choose, our staff is ready to support you with the treatment services you need, in the language you need. In addition, with our group counseling sessions, you will build a community with lifelong support.
- Get help without judgment. We understand that recovery is complex. We won’t judge or turn you away, regardless of your background or drug use history. Relapses or missed meetings are sometimes a reality, that’s okay. We encourage you to come as you are and let us meet you where you’re at.
We Make Opioid Addiction Treatment Easy in Hudson, MA
At Better Life Partners, it has never been easier to get high-quality opioid addiction treatment in Hudson, Massachusetts. With options for online services, we make sure you get safe and effective opioid addiction treatment when you need it. This includes access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
We believe that anyone living with opioid addiction should have the right to treatment. Safe access should be available at any stage in the recovery journey. This is why we treat everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve and understand that every recovery path is unique.
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with a safer and healthier tomorrow.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Hudson, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute consultation with one of our care team members–we have staff fluent in Spanish and we offer other translation services as needed. After this phone call, you’ll be able to start care immediately, including access to Suboxone if medically necessary. Any medication prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After starting treatment, you’ll meet with one of our providers to share more about your situation so we can build a treatment plan to best serve you. In Massachusetts, this can be a virtual meeting.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners feels like a great fit for your recovery, you will complete a short orientation to our program and will get scheduled for weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Hudson, MA
We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone to anywhere in Massachusetts!
The use of MAT with Suboxone, in particular, is often clouded with misconceptions–we’re here to break the stigma. MAT is a legitimate form of treatment that saves lives every day. At Better Life Partners, we look to science to help guide us. Studies have shown that MAT is both safe and effective for short-term and long-term opioid addiction treatment programs. The key is making sure you have proper guidance from a qualified clinician throughout the duration of your program. At Better Life Partners, we make sure you have this guidance, and more.
Suboxone is composed of buprenorphine and naloxone, which has been shown to be safe and effective at treating opioid use disorder. Studies show that cravings and withdrawal symptoms can be lessened with the use of Suboxone, and can help individuals maintain recovery and/or prevent opioid overdose. MAT can be the safe and effective tool, combined with other resources, that you have been looking for to get you where you want to be.
We are ready to help whenever you decide it’s the right time for you. Just call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to start your treatment journey today.
Addiction Treatment Resources in Hudson, MA
When you choose Better Life Partners, you’re choosing to get treatment from people who understand no two recoveries look the same. It’s your up to you to decide what your future should look like. Our job is to listen to your goals for recovery and help you start living a healthier life today. We’re here to support and empower you.
We use harm reduction techniques, that means we’re here to support and encourage, not punish and demean. We understand life happens. Meetings get missed, relapses occur, and sometimes you leave. It’s ok. You will always be welcomed back. Whether you have a smooth, paved road to recovery or a journey filled with peaks and valleys, you will be treated with the same compassionate care. Every decision in this treatment is yours to make, we’re simply here to provide options.
With our partners, we’re able to provide you with opioid addiction resources to get started on your journey. Here are a few of the resources we have available for our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
A simple call/text today to (866) 679-0831 will get you started with same-day opioid treatment in Hudson, Massachusetts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hudson, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.