Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Lee, MA
Join our outpatient alcohol treatment program today in Lee, MA! Better Life Partners provides community-based, compassionate care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Convenient Treatment Program for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Lee, MA
Better Life Partners’ non-judgmental alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment program is available in Lee, MA the same day you call us at (866) 679-0831. We know how busy life can be these days and want to make sure everyone living in Massachusetts has the same ability to access top-notch care. We offer virtual care options so you have the freedom to choose what works best for you.
You deserve compassion and respect no matter where you’re coming from or what type of relationship you have with alcohol. We purposely partner with other community organizations in order to bring our dozens of services directly to you whenever and wherever you need us. We take most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, we also offer a sliding scale fee. Together we can come up with a plan that can work for you. All you have to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Steps to getting started with Better Life Partners’ alcohol use treatment program:
- Start with a quick call or text to us at (866) 679-0831. After a confidential 15-minute consultation with one of our team members, you can start treatment immediately if you’d like.
- If you think Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program is a good fit for you, we’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and work together to find the perfect time for your weekly group therapy sessions.
- If you think you may be interested in taking medication for AUD, just mention it when you call. We’ll help you to schedule an appointment with one of our clinicians who can walk you through all your options.
Accessible Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Lee, MA
Better Life Partners offers flexible and diverse alcohol use disorder care options to anyone living anywhere in Massachusetts. Your address, access to reliable transportation, and busy schedules don’t need to be barriers to treatment.
We know the difference a positive recovery community can have on the chances of a lasting change. That’s why the highlight of our program is our weekly group therapy sessions, which are led by a licensed counselor. While you share and bond with your peers about all things related to recovery, you’ll also get a professional who can guide you and teach you along the way. Come learn skills like healthier coping strategies, symptom management, and goal setting.
Our partnerships with community organizations are what allow us to bring our services directly to you in Lee, MA. Here is a small sample of the resources we can provide to our members living with AUD (alcohol use disorder):
- Non-judgmental, compassionate recovery community
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (like Acamprosate, Disulfiram, and Naltrexone)
- Recovery Coaching
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Programs for medication management
- And much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831to learn more about alcohol treatment with Better Life Partners in Lee, MA—and get started with treatment today!
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ treatment for alcohol use disorder?
- We believe in reducing harm associated with alcohol use. We accept you just the way you are. We have no requirements for participation and no preconceived ideas on what your recovery should look like. Our main goal is to follow your lead for a healthier life, whether that’s a big or small change is up to you. We’ll support you regardless of what your version of recovery looks like.
- We offer flexible and accessible treatment to anyone in Massachusetts. Often every second counts. That’s why we work so hard to have a flexible and accessible program that can fit around the varied needs and schedules of our members. With options for online care, we can reach every nook and cranny of the state.
- We provide a safe and consistent recovery community you can count on. Our group sessions are a confidential space for members to talk openly about their recovery and alcohol use. The empathetic licensed counselors who lead group therapy provide education as well as warm guidance. Through sharing, you can form a network of support that can be vital for you during recovery.
Same-Day Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You in Lee, MA
Better Life Partners will provide you with unconditional support and access to resources that can help you go after your recovery goals. All you have to do to get started is give us a call at (866) 679-0831 and you can be on your journey to a healthier life as quickly as today.
Our member-based approach to care at Better Life Partners ensures we respect and value every individual’s unique recovery journey. Whether you’re hoping to cut back on your drinking, abstain, or try something else, we’re here to support you in the healthier life you’ve been dreaming about.
Medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD) in Lee, MA
Among the dozens of resources, we offer our members, medication for AUD is one of the optional tools you have access to. While this is not a requirement, some of our members find it an important aspect of their treatment plan. Many studies showstudiesshow the safety and efficacy of using medication to assist with AUD treatment.
If medication-assisted treatment is something you’re interested in, there are three different medications we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone is designed to be helpful for people who would like to reduce their alcohol use but don’t necessarily wish to abstain completely from alcohol.
- Disulfiram is appropriate for individuals who want to fully abstain from alcohol. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol, often resulting in nausea if combined.
- Acamprosate is also most useful for people who are pursuing abstinence. It works by lessening your cravings and urges to drink.
Call or text us anytime at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about medication and/or begin your recovery journey today.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Lee, MA
At a minimum, all humans are deserving of kindness, respect, and dignity. That doesn’t change based on your relationship with alcohol. That’s why at Better Life Partners we focus our alcohol use disorder treatment program on harm reduction. We won’t judge you, punish you, or turn you away from our program. We’ll accept you for who you are and the way you choose to live your life.
No matter what you’re looking for out of recovery, we’ll provide you with the compassion you deserve. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and pursuing what’s most important to you. Everyone deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–and Better Life Partners is here to provide you with the support you need to get there!
If you’re ready to see what a compassionate AUD treatment program looks and feels like, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Lee, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here