Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Lee, MA
Get same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Lee, Massachusetts. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Same-Day Suboxone Treatment in Lee, MA
Better Life Partners offers affordable same-day access to opioid addiction treatment in Lee, Massachusetts–including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We don’t want access to care to get in the way of your treatment, no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We have flexible scheduling with online care options that are available on the same day that you call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
At Better Life Partners, we believe recovery should be affordable for anyone who wants and needs it. We accept most insurances, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and have a sliding fee scale to always make treatment work for you. We’re committed to providing you with high-quality, confidential healthcare. Let’s put all stigma and judgments aside, you can feel comfortable meeting us as you are.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your medication-assisted treatment (MAT)?
- You want easy access to treatment from the comfort of your home. With Better Life Partners, you have access to treatment the same day you call. We also make things as easy as possible by offering virtual care options.
- You want to be treated with care, not judgment. It’s no secret that the healthcare system is failing people living with opioid addiction. This is what drives us to treat all our members with the compassion and care they deserve. You don’t need another harsh glance or ultimatum, you need people who understand the complexity of opioid addiction recovery.
- You want to be in charge of your own recovery. Just like everyone’s addiction is different, everyone’s recovery will be too. We want you to decide and plan what your future will look. We are here to empower and provide options and support, not demand it look a certain way.
How to Get In-Home Opioid Addiction Treatment in Lee, MA
Access to same-day care for opioid addiction, including medication-assisted treatment in Massachusetts, is something Better Life Partners can provide you. We have online treatment options that you can get access to from anywhere in Massachusetts to make sure care works well for you. Our compassionate care team is ready to support you in any way we can.
We have licensed medical professionals who fully understand that recovery looks different for everyone. At Better Life Partners, we want you to feel comfortable coming exactly as you are. We have no ‘ideal look’ and no set of expected outcomes. Our job isn’t to punish or judge you, but rather, to support and encourage you to seek your healthiest life. Call/text us any time at (866) 679-0831 to see if Better Life Partners is a good fit for you.
3 simple steps to starting medication-assisted treatment (MAT):
- Start with a quick 15-minute call/text to (866) 679-0831. After this confidential consultation, you can start treatment immediately. Any medication that is prescribed will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Following this consultation, we will help you schedule a follow-up appointment. This will help us better understand how to best support you through your recovery process. In Massachusetts, you have the option to complete this virtually.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners is feeling like a good match for your treatment, we will get you set up with an orientation into the program and weekly group counseling sessions. With multiple times offered throughout the day online, we are here to make scheduling work for you.
Reducing Harm with Compassionate Care for Opioid Addiction in Lee, MA
Our commitment to you at Better Life Partners is to provide you with the highest-quality wraparound care for opioid addiction. We know that life is complicated and everyone’s goals and needs for recovery are going to be different. We accept that. We are here to offer judgment-free care and operate with a harm reduction mindset. This means our goal is to minimize the negative outcomes that often come with opioid use. However, we aren’t here to judge you, punish you, or tell you what to do.
We are a non-punitive organization. You will never be kicked out for things like relapsing or missing meetings, and we won’t ever turn you away. Whether it’s your first time, third time, or more, you will always be welcome back–no questions asked. We just want to provide you with the support you need to begin living the healthier life you’ve been envisioning. Everyone deserves a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose–and we’re ready to help you discover what that looks like for you.
With the help of community partnerships, we want to help you reduce your risk of overdose, hepatitis C, STIs, and other drug-related harms. Here are a few examples of the resources we have to offer our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Syringe exchanges
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
There is always someone here for you to talk to. Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get your treatment started.
How does Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone work?
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment that has been shown to be safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. Studies show that MAT can help those living with opioid use disorder by reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms as well as decreasing the chance of overdose-related deaths. It typically combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavior therapy.
At Better Life Partners, many of our members use the medication Suboxone to help treat their opioid addiction. Suboxone is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone which have been shown to have positive and safe impacts both in the short-term and long-term for treating opioid addiction. This means, that for as long as you’re with Better Life Partners, you’ll be able to safely use MAT.
In addition to this life-saving medication, at Better Life Partners we pair the medication with compassionate guidance from a highly-qualified clinician throughout your entire journey. And with the support you’ll receive from the group counseling sessions with other members in your community traveling a similar path, you will always have a place that feels right.
If you have questions, please feel comfortable calling/texting us anytime at (866) 679-0831, we’re always happy to help.