Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Ludlow, MA
Compassionate, same-day opioid addiction treatment in Ludlow, Massachusetts. Get in-home medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today.
Find Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You in Ludlow, MA
With Better Life Partners, you can gain access to same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Ludlow, Massachusetts. To help ease scheduling, we have options for virtual treatment along with multiple timeslots for group counseling. We also have care specialists who are fluent in Spanish. No matter what you would like your recovery to look like, how overscheduled you are, or what language you speak, we can find a plan that works for you.
With the help of community-based organizations we partner with, we are able to deliver opioid resources anywhere in Massachusetts. To help keep treatment affordable, we accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, and a sliding fee scale. To get started today call/text us at (866) 679-0831, we’ll be here for you when you decide to take that first step towards a healthier life.
What does being a member of Better Life Partners mean?
- Access to quick, reliable, and confidential opioid addiction treatment. Better Life Partners provides same-day treatment with virtual options to work around your schedule. We are a team of medical professionals dedicated to helping you get treatment for opioid addiction when you decide the time is right. We’re here to support you however we can.
- Stigma-free opioid addiction treatment. We work hard to fight the stigma surrounding opioid addiction. We have a harm reduction philosophy that guides us in providing you with compassionate care. You get to make the choices that are right for you, and we help to support you in whatever way we can.
- A personalized treatment plan. We ask that you come as you are. Our only expectation is that every person’s journey will be unique. Together with our highly-qualified team members, we’ll come up with a treatment plan to help you reach your goals.
Quick and Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Ludlow, MA
With Better Life Partners it’s possible to get same-day online opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts. We know how busy life can be, that’s why we offer flexible scheduling. We’ll do whatever we can to make sure recovery is possible for you.
At Better Life Partners, we want you to feel comfortable being you. We don’t judge you for your choices and we don’t punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Opioid addiction is complex and recovery is going to look different for everyone. We’ll help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that means for you.
Simple steps to get MAT services near you:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 and speak with a member of our team today (in fluent Spanish if requested). After this quick 15-minute consultation, you can start treatment immediately. If medically appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- This will be followed by a more in-depth virtual assessment to understand and best match your unique needs with resources.
- Finally, we’ll help get you set up with a short orientation and weekly group counseling sessions led by a medical professional if you feel like Better Life Partners is right for you.
Making Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Accessible in Ludlow, MA
Accessibility to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for people living with opioid addiction is a priority at Better Life Partners. We try to minimize barriers to treatment in every way we can. MAT typically combines behavioral therapy with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD). This person-centered treatment approach aims to work on the mind and body together. Despite many myths surrounding the use of medication to treat opioid use disorder, MAT is widely researched and accepted as an effective treatment option.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone. This is a sublingual film that is made of a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. This combination has been shown to help decrease withdrawal symptoms and cravings and reduce the chances of overdose or relapse. This medication–in combination with guidance from our team of specialists and support from group counseling sessions–sets you up with a greater chance of achieving a healthier life today.
To see if Suboxone medication-assisted treatment is right for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We can get you started today!
Recover with Dignity: Opioid Treatment in Ludlow, MA
Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect–this doesn’t change based on your drug use history. At Better Life Partners we understand this isn’t always the standard in the healthcare world., that’s why we’re actively working to fight against this stigma by providing low-barrier access to high-quality and compassionate care for those living with opioid addiction in Massachusetts.
Better Life Partners is here to support you. It doesn’t matter what your recovery looks like, where you are starting from, how many meetings you may miss, or if you relapse. We know addiction is complex. We are simply here to support you, never punish or give consequences. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we promise to remain judgment-free. Our goal is to help you lead a safer and healthier life, however that may look for you.
Our members have access to a variety of resources for opioid addiction with the help of our community-based partnerships. Here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Better Life Partners is ready to get you the resources you need to start living a healthier life. Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Ludlow, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here