Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Methuen, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Methuen, MA is available on the same day you call or text us! Get started with recovery today online.
Non-judgmental Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Methuen, MA
Are you looking for an alcohol treatment program that’s easy to join and accessible, no matter your location or the language you speak? Better Life Partners is likely a great fit for you! You can access our supportive recovery resources in Methuen, MA as soon as you call us, including community-based group therapy, mental health care, and dozens of other resources for alcoholism (AUD).
Better Life Partners provides our accessible resources to everyone, without judgment or restrictions. We have translation services and Spanish-speaking staff who can help you get set up with care, and you can receive treatment in Spanish. With the help of like-minded partner organizations across the state, we can bring our compassionate and non-judgmental treatment for AUD straight to you in Methuen, MA, and across Massachusetts.
You deserve treatment for AUD that is sensitive to your needs and lifestyle. We offer online treatment options, and we keep our treatment financially accessible by offering a sliding fee scale and taking Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, MassHealth, and most other insurance. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and you can get set up today with our empathetic bilingual care!
Getting started with our alcoholism (AUD) treatment program at Better Life Partners:
- Contact us at (866) 679-0831 via call or text. You will speak with one of our team members for 15 minutes—if needed, Spanish-speaking staff and translators can help facilitate the conversation. Right after this phone consultation, you can get set up with our care immediately!
- If you’d like to move forward with treatment at Better Life Partners, we will work with your schedule to find a time for an orientation and assessment. We will also find a weekly slot for you to attend your group therapy sessions.
- Some of our members use medication treatment for alcohol use disorder, while others do not. If medication is something you want to learn more about, you can meet with a clinician to talk about your choices. You never have to take medication to get treatment with us—no matter what, we’ll provide you with compassionate care.
Find Healing: Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Methuen, MA
Better Life Partners offers online treatment for AUD across Massachusetts, and you can get started the same day you call us! We keep our services accessible to everyone, which is why we have programs in both English and Spanish, virtual treatment options, and no requirements to get care. We are here to give you the sensitive resources you want and need as you navigate recovery.
Our weekly group counseling program is at the core of our treatment model. Members can form a tight-knit, supportive community during weekly group counseling sessions, which offer a safe space to confidentially share experiences about alcohol use and recovery. The licensed professionals who conduct group sessions provide loving guidance and lead conversations about educational subjects, such as coping skills and managing symptoms.
Our alliances with our partners across Massachusetts mean that we’ll bring our compassionate care right to you. These are some of the many treatment options we offer for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Group counseling facilitated by a medical professional
- Non-judgmental and caring member community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional AUD medication treatment (like Disulfiram, Acamprosate, and Naltrexone)
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Medication management programs
- Plus many more!
Contact us today for immediate access to the recovery resources you need: call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831!
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ treatment program use disorder for alcohol use disorder (AUD)?
- Our treatment is accessible to everyone. We know that it can feel impossible to get care. With no waitlists, we bring our care to you, including Spanish-language treatment services, on the same day you call us.
- We know everyone’s experience with recovery is different. We will never judge or punish you for your goals, whether you want to be abstinent, reduce your drinking, or try for another healthy milestone. We also won’t punish you for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing meetings. Come as you are, and we’ll offer you the loving, non-punitive support you want and need!
- Group counseling helps our members come together as a powerfully supportive community. During group sessions, our diverse member community can share openly and confidentially about their recovery experiences. The licensed professionals who conduct group sessions provide guidance and lead educational discussions. Many members find that having a judgment-free space to share and connect is extremely valuable as they recover.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Methuen, MA
As soon as you’re ready to pursue treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD), Better Life Partners can bring our high-quality, non-punitive care right to your doorstep. Our partner organizations across the state help us ensure that we can reach you wherever you are in Massachusetts. We’re just a call or a text away!
Our priority at Better Life Partners is to meet your unique set of needs. We know that recovery from AUD is a personal, complex process, and you deserve treatment that is tailored to your specific goals and desires. We offer you dozens of empathetic support resources, across all areas of life, while you start down your distinct recovery path. We are here to help you in as many ways as we can.
Start optional medication treatment for alcoholism (AUD) today in Methuen, MA
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get more information about medication for AUD and/or start taking medication today! As soon as you call, we will set up a meeting with a clinician, who will talk with you about our medication offerings.
Medication is never a required part of treatment—the choice is up to you. Some of our members decide not to take medication, while many others do use medication treatment and feel that they benefit from it in addition to our other treatment options.
We can offer members these three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone: This medication can help people who want to reduce their drinking but don’t necessarily want to completely abstain from alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate is a good option for folks who would like to abstain from alcohol. It helps lessen your cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is appropriate for those who want to become abstinent. It makes your body extremely sensitive to alcohol, which causes unpleasant side effects when you drink.
Research on these medication options for AUD has found them to be safe and effective. Members who take medication often find that it’s a helpful supplement to our variety of other resources, like weekly group counseling.
Want to learn more about medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD)? Reach out to us now at (866) 679-0831. We provide translation services and we have Spanish-speaking staff to make our communication smooth so that we can set you up with treatment resources ASAP.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Methuen, MA
At Better Life Partners, we will never judge or punish you. Our harm reduction philosophy means that we believe everyone’s path through recovery is unique and valid. No matter your hopes for the future—whether you’d like to aim for abstinence, reduce your alcohol use, or pursue a different goal—we will be here to offer the resources and encouragement you want and need as you heal. You’ll never have to go it alone!
We know that having alcohol use disorder (AUD) can invite judgment from other people, and we will assure you that we will do the exact opposite. We will never kick you out of treatment for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing meetings; instead, we will make sure to check in with you about how we can best meet your needs. You are welcome to leave and come back to the program as you choose. Your Better Life Partners community will be here with unconditional support.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and you can begin treatment for alcohol use right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Methuen, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here