Alcoholism Treatment Program Near You in Milford, MA
Better Life Partners makes it easy to get compassionate care for alcoholism (AUD). Our alcohol treatment program in Milford, MA is available online!
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Milford, MA
Have you found it difficult to find treatment for alcohol use? Have you had trouble accessing treatment resources quickly enough? With Better Life Partners, you can start treatment for alcohol use disorder today in Milford, MA, including group counseling sessions, optional medication, mental health care, and more!
At Better Life Partners, we have Spanish-speaking staff members and provide translation services to help you get started with treatment as soon as possible. Our partnerships with organizations across Massachusetts help us bring non-judgmental, non-punitive resources for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder or AUD) right to you in Milford, MA.
You deserve compassionate care and we will make sure that you can receive that care no matter where in Massachusetts you live. You can receive online treatment on the same day that you contact us by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. If helpful, you will be able to talk to a Spanish-speaking staff member or use translation services. We will also ensure that treatment is affordable for you: we take most insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and we offer a sliding fee scale.
How to start Better Life Partners’ treatment program for alcohol use disorder:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our team. Translators and Spanish-speaking staff can help if needed! You can begin treatment immediately after this phone conversation.
- If Better Life Partners sounds right for you, we’ll help you schedule an assessment, a brief orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at times that work for you.
- If you’re interested in medication for alcohol use, we will schedule a medical evaluation during which you and a clinician will talk about whether medication is a good fit. Many of our members choose not to take supporting medications, and that is completely fine! We will offer you judgment-free care no matter what.
Find Healing: Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Milford, MA
Throughout Massachusetts, Better Life Partners provides flexible same-day treatment for alcohol use disorder. We offer multiple resources to help anyone get started with alcohol recovery, including treatment options that are completely online. Better Life Partners will provide you with non-judgmental care and offer you the tools you want and need to recover from AUD.
The foundation of our treatment program at Better Life Programs is our weekly group counseling sessions. Through group sessions during which you discuss topics related to alcohol use and recovery, you and members of your community will build a strong support network. Our group leaders, licensed professionals, will facilitate discussions about topics like goal setting, coping skills, and symptom management.
Our partners all over Massachusetts help us bring many resources straight to you. Here are some of the resources we provide for AUD (alcohol use disorder):
- Supportive, nonjudgmental recovery community
- Group therapy conducted by a medical professional
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Programs for medication management
- And much more!
To learn more about Better Life Partners in Milford, MA, and/or to begin treatment today, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol use disorder treatment unique?
- Our program is based on harm reduction. We care deeply about treating all of our members with compassion, dignity, respect, and love. We have no requirements for participation, and we do not have religious affiliations (though we welcome members of all religious backgrounds!). Anyone is welcome to leave the program and return at any time, and we also make sure that members who miss sessions can promptly reschedule them! You are not required to abstain from alcohol to participate in our program, so if moderation and not abstinence is your goal, that’s ok!
- Our group therapy sessions are led by caring and compassionate licensed medical professionals/counselors. Group therapy, an extremely important aspect of our program, helps members create a diverse recovery community. Members support each other in sessions by talking about stressors and symptoms. In the presence of a licensed counselor who provides kind support and guidance, you can openly share your recovery experience without judgment.
- Our care is member-centered, community-focused. Everyone has different goals for recovery, and we are here to help you whether your goal is abstinence, cutting back, or something else. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery. Our staff and our members will meet you where you’re at with your alcohol recovery goals.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Milford, MA
Better Life Partners will offer you the same respectful and high-quality care when you pursue treatment online. We will make sure you can access treatment from anywhere in Massachusetts, as soon as you would like.
Our program at Better Life Partners is compassionate and community-based. We’re all about harm reduction: we know that alcohol use disorder treatment is different for everyone, so we prioritize your unique needs. Our member-based approach provides you with multiple types of support as you determine and pursue your recovery goals.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Milford, MA
Better Life partners can provide members with medications for alcohol use on the same day that you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Many people choose not to take medication for alcohol use disorder, but people who do try it often find it helpful in achieving their recovery goals. You can participate in our groups-based program without taking medication; taking medication is never required. One of our clinicians will help you understand your options if you are interested in trying medication for AUD.
We offer three different medications to those interested in medication treatment for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: This medication helps lessen cravings and urges, so it is most effective for those who wish to abstain from alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Similarly to Acamprosate, this medication assists in abstinence from alcohol. It does this by making your body extra sensitive to alcohol.
- Naltrexone: This medication assists those who don’t necessarily wish to abstain from alcohol, but would like to cut back.
Extensive studies have found all of these medication treatments to be safe and effective. They work well in combination with our compassionate, community-based weekly group therapy.
If you are interested in trying medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment. We have Spanish-speaking staff and offer translation services so that we can best communicate with you about starting recovery.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Milford, MA
We know that everyone’s recovery journey is different. Some of our members at Better Life Partners are trying to lessen their alcohol use; others want to become abstinent. At Better Life Partners, we know that everyone takes a different path to recovery. We have a harm reduction philosophy, so we will never judge or punish you. We will never make you do anything you don’t want to do, and we will support you no matter what.
Come as you are to our program: we don’t turn anyone away, and we will not kick anyone out of treatment for things like missing meetings or relapsing. Recovering from alcohol use disorder is a complex journey that is unique for everyone; your community at Better Life Partners will be here to provide loving, compassionate support and recovery resources no matter what.
Get started with alcohol use treatment today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831 right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Milford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here