Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Milton, MA
Confidential, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Milton, MA. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Medication-Assisted Opioid Addiction Treatment in Milton, MA
Access to confidential same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is now more convenient for anyone living in Milton, MA. At Better Life Partners you have the option to receive highly-quality treatment virtually. We’ll make sure care is accessible for you, we have flexible timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions, and we also have Spanish-speaking staff available upon request.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS and a sliding fee scale is available if needed. Better Life Partners is committed to helping you find treatment at a price you can afford, with the flexibility you deserve.
Better Life Partners is community-based and driven. With help from local community partnerships, we can get you quick access to opioid addiction treatment and resources from anywhere in Massachusetts.
To get started with treatment today or to learn more about our program, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. Our confidential team of experts is ready to help you when you decide the time is right.
What’s different about our medication-assisted treatment (MAT)?
- Immediate, same-day access to opioid addiction treatment. We understand how busy life can be. To make everything a little bit easier, our team of medical professionals is ready to provide you with quick and confidential treatment, virtually, on the same day you call.
- Personalized treatment plans. A healthier life is going to look different for everybody, which is why we encourage our members to set their own goals for treatment. We value everyone’s right to choose what is best for them and their lives, and we’ll help you get access to the resources you need to start living a healthier life today–whatever that might look like for you.
- Non-judgmental support. Dignity and respect are standards of care at Better Life Partners. We set aside all judgment on drug use history and life choices and welcome you to our community with the love and support you deserve. We’re here to provide you with unconditional support and compassionate care.
Confidential Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Milton, MA
If you have been searching for a Suboxone clinic, Better Life Partners can now provide you with same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. With confidential treatment options online, we can deliver care directly to you no matter where you live in Massachusetts.
Gone are the days of rehab facilities telling you how you should live or what recovery should look like. The reality is that recovery looks different for everyone. Better Life Partners will provide you with access to high-quality, confidential, and compassionate care without consequences or expectations. You will be in charge of your own treatment goals and deciding what a healthier you should look like. There’s a place for everyone with Better Life Partners.
Get started with medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Milton, MA:
- Complete a quick 15-minute consult with us by calling/texting us at (866) 679-0831. You can begin treatment immediately after this call. If medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is medically appropriate, we’ll send your Suboxone prescription to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can schedule a follow-up appointment online. We want to make sure we are tailoring your treatment to align with your specific goals. Our medical providers will treat your information with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
- If Better Life Partners seems like a good fit, we’ll guide you through a brief orientation and help to schedule weekly group counseling sessions at a time convenient for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Milton, MA
Quick and confidential same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is just a phone call away for anyone living with opioid addiction in Massachusetts. MAT is a whole-person approach to treating people living with opioid use disorder. It typically involves combining medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. This form of treatment has been shown to decrease opioid use and overdose as well as improve retention in treatment.
Our doctors at Better Life Partners prescribe Suboxone for MAT. This medication consists of naloxone and buprenorphine. Despite the many myths circulating about the use of medications like Suboxone, studies show these medications can help prevent overdose deaths, improve quality of life, and result in patients living longer.
Our team of confidential medical professionals including clinicians, licensed counselors, and recovery coaches are here to provide you with the support you need to get you to where you want to be. In addition to our excellent care team, you will gain a new community of support through our weekly group counseling sessions. No more judgment. Just a place of understanding and belonging.
To learn more about MAT or Suboxone, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. All communication will always be kept confidential.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Your Way in Milton, MA
At Better Life Partners, we believe everyone deserves a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that when you choose opioid addiction treatment at Better Life Partners, you’re getting judgment-free, non-punitive care. You get to decide what a healthier life looks like for yourself, we’re here to provide you with the resources and support you need to achieve your goals.
We help individuals avoid negative consequences associated with opioid use, such as hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and STIs, among others. We don’t turn anyone away and we don’t kick anyone out of our program for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Recovery is complex, but we’ll be with you every step of the way. You will always be welcome at Better Life Partners, even if you leave, we’ll welcome you back with no questions asked.
To meet the diverse needs of our members, we partner with community-based organizations to offer a variety of resources. Here are just a few of our services available:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
To get your treatment started today, call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Milton, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here