Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in North Adams, MA
Get compassionate care for alcohol use disorder with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in North Adams, MA. We provide same-day alcohol treatment, there are no waitlists!
Convenient Treatment Program for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in North Adams, MA
Are you looking to start treatment for alcohol use right away? Have you had trouble finding alcohol treatment resources that can accommodate your lifestyle and schedule? Better Life Partners can help! In North Adams, MA, we bring our non-judgmental care to you on the same day you call us, and we have virtual options so that you can receive treatment from the comfort of your own home.
You deserve compassionate treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder or AUD) no matter where you live. Our partnerships with like-minded organizations across Massachusetts help us bring our dozens of non-punitive treatment options—including optional medication treatment and sensitive weekly group therapy—right to you, wherever you are in the state. We take most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, and we offer a sliding scale fee. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today!
Steps to getting started with Better Life Partners’ alcohol use treatment program:
- Give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831—you will have a brief 15-minute consultation with one of our team members. You can start treatment right after this phone call. If you need language assistance, we have translators and Spanish-speaking staff.
- If you’d like to proceed with treatment at Better Life Partners, we will work with you to schedule an assessment and a short orientation. We will also decide together on a time when you will attend our weekly group counseling sessions.
- Some of our members take supporting medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), while others choose not to. The choice is up to you—medication is never mandatory to get treatment with us. If you are interested in medication treatment for AUD, you will be able to talk to a clinician and learn more.
Find Healing: Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in North Adams, MA
Better Life Partners offers our same-day alcohol treatment program all throughout Massachusetts. Our flexible, diverse care options can be accessed online. No matter your needs, we will welcome you into our non-judgmental community and provide you with as many resources as you need to support you during recovery.
Our weekly group counseling sessions are extremely important to our treatment model at Better Life Partners. Community members can form a strong support system during group sessions, which provides a safe space to speak confidentially about their experiences with alcohol use and recovery. The licensed professionals who lead our groups facilitate conversations about educational topics like managing symptoms and setting goals.
We can bring lots of resources straight to you thanks to our partner organizations throughout Massachusetts. Here are just a few of the treatment options we provide for AUD (alcohol use disorder):
- Non-judgmental, compassionate recovery community
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (like Acamprosate, Disulfiram, and Naltrexone)
- Recovery coaching
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Programs for medication management
- And much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about Better Life Partners in North Adams, MA—and get started with treatment today!
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ treatment for alcohol use disorder?
- We base our program on a harm reduction ideology. We believe that everyone deserves our loving, respectful care, and we do not have requirements for participation. Our care is non-punitive and non-judgmental— we won’t punish you for relapsing, changing recovery goals, or missing meetings.
- We care about making our treatment as accessible as possible. It’s important to us that you can get treatment ASAP, so we do everything we can to get you scheduled immediately, at a time that works for you. We know that traveling to an alcohol treatment center can be inconvenient and difficult, which is why we offer online treatment. We will work with you to find a treatment plan that’s a good fit for your schedule and lifestyle!
- Our members can form a caring and diverse recovery community during group therapy sessions. Group sessions are a confidential space for members to talk openly about their recovery and alcohol use. The empathetic licensed counselors who lead group therapy provide education as well as warm guidance. Through sharing, you can form a network of support that can be vital for you during recovery.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in North Adams, MA
When you receive our treatment online, Better Life Partners will provide you with plenty of resources and services to help you pursue your recovery goals. You can get started with treatment as soon as you call us, no matter where you are in Massachusetts.
We have a member-based approach to care at Better Life Partners—we will offer you as many forms of support as you’d like while you embark upon your unique recovery journey. Our program is founded on harm reduction. We know recovery from alcohol use disorder is never the same from person to person, so we make meeting your specific treatment needs our priority with our member-centered care model.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in North Adams, MA
As soon as you call or text us at (866) 679-0831, Better Life Partners can get you started with medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) Taking medication is not a requirement to participate in our groups-based program. Some of our members take medication and find it helpful as they work towards their goals, while others opt out of medication treatment. If you are interested in taking medication for AUD, you can meet with a clinician to talk through your options.
Here are the three medications we can provide to people who wish to receive medication treatment for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for people who would like to reduce their alcohol use but don’t necessarily wish to abstain completely from alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram is appropriate for folks who want to fully abstain from alcohol. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication is useful for people who are pursuing abstinence. It lessens your cravings and urges to drink.
Many members find medication treatment helpful in conjunction with our community-based group therapy and other aspects of treatment. Lots of studies have shown these medications to be safe and to work well as AUD treatment.
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about medication and/or begin medication treatment today!
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in North Adams, MA
At Better Life Partners, we know that no two people take the same journey through recovery. Our harm reduction philosophy means that we will never punish you or judge your recovery goals. Some of our members would like to abstain from alcohol, while others want to lessen their alcohol use or pursue another type of healthier lifestyle. Those goals are valid! We will be here for you no matter what.
We will never turn anyone away from our program, and we won’t kick you out for relapsing, missing meetings, or not being abstinent. Instead, we will make sure you have the resources you need for your unique situation. Your Better Life Partners community will be here with loving support, no matter what shape your recovery from alcohol use disorder takes. Come just as you are!
To learn more about our sensitive care and get started today, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in North Adams, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here