Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Northfield, MA
Better Life Partners offers same-day medication-assisted treatment in Northfield, MA. Get confidential opioid addiction treatment today.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Northfield, MA
In Northfield, Massachusetts if you are living with opioid addiction, you can now access same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone at Better Life Partners. No matter what you are hoping your recovery looks like, we’ll be here to provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today. We will work with you to find a treatment plan that fits your life and schedule.
To keep treatment costs affordable, we accept most insurances including, MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS, as well as a sliding fee scale. Our partnerships with similar-minded community-based organizations throughout Massachusetts allow us to keep costs low while still delivering big with high-quality and compassionate care.
Why Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you…
- Quick, reliable, and confidential treatment. At Better Life Partners, we provide same-day treatment with Suboxone if medically appropriate. Our team of medical professionals is dedicated to helping you get treatment for opioid addiction in Massachusetts.
- You’re tired of being judged. Here at Better Life Partners, we’re dedicated to providing you with judgment-free, punishment-free treatment. That means that you’ll never be judged, and you also won’t be turned away or kicked out for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
- You want your version of recovery. We recognize that recovery is going to look different for everyone, and that’s okay. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating opioid addiction, which is why you get to set your own treatment goals and decide what a healthier life looks like for you. We’ll provide you with whatever resources you need to meet your goals, whatever they might be.
Same-Day Opioid Treatment near Northfield, MA
At Better Life Partners, you can come as you are for same-day opioid addiction treatment. With options for virtual care, you pick where you’re most comfortable and what fits best into your schedule. Getting access to treatment is quick, easy, and convenient with Better Life Partners; we’ll make sure you’re getting the care you need, right when you need it.
We believe that everybody deserves a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose, which is why we’re a non-judgmental, punitive-free organization. Recovery looks different for everybody, and you get to decide what works best for you and your circumstances. Whether you want to abstain from drugs altogether, use drugs less, or something else, we’ll be here to help you start living a healthier life today.
These simple steps can get you started on your recovery journey today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to complete a confidential, 15-minute consultation. You can start treatment immediately after this conversation. If medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can set up a follow-up appointment that will allow our team to get a more in-depth understanding of what you’re looking for during recovery. You can do this online, and all of your information always remains confidential.
- Last, if you feel Better Life Partners is a good fit, we’ll provide you with an orientation into the program and schedule weekly group counseling sessions led by a medical professional.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Northfield, MA
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is an approach to opioid addiction treatment that focuses on the whole person. Usually, MAT consists of behavioral therapy combined with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD), but you can also include other resources alongside those for extra support. Studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction in both long-term and short-term treatment plans.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. This is a sublingual film made from buprenorphine and naloxone. Despite the misconception that using medication to help opioid addiction is just swapping one drug for another, studies have proven just how beneficial Suboxone can be. Individuals taking Suboxone usually have decreased cravings and withdrawal symptoms and a lower rate of relapse and overdose.
But treatment at Better Life Partners doesn’t have to just involve medication. If you choose, we can help ensure you have a strong support system throughout your recovery journey. In addition to guidance from medical professionals every step of the way, you’ll also participate in regular group counseling sessions. You will be able to create a support network that knows first-hand what you are going through. You never have to be alone in your recovery.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in Northfield, MA
At Better Life Partners, you never have to worry about being judged or penalized for your opioid addiction. We have a harm reduction philosophy that guides our care, which means that we’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey–without judgment. We recognize that recovery looks different for everyone, which is why you get to decide what yours looks like. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, we’ll just provide you with the support you need to start living a healthier life today.
Our goal is to help you avoid negative consequences that often come with opioid use such as STIs, hepatitis C, HIV, and overdose-related deaths, among others. We partner with organizations throughout the state of Massachusetts that allow you to get access to whatever resources you need to start living a safer, healthier life today. Whether you want to use drugs less, abstain altogether, or something else, we’ll be here to support you. We won’t kick you out of our program, but if you ever leave, you’ll always be welcomed back–no questions asked.
Here are some of the resources we have available because of great partnerships within the community:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources could help you start living a healthier life today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Northfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here