Medication-Assisted Treatment in Palmer, MA
Accessible opioid addiction treatment in Palmer, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your own home.
Same-Day MAT Treatment in Palmer, Massachusetts
Better Life Partners offers medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Palmer, Massachusetts. We provide same-day access to life-saving resources, no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts. Getting treatment is quick, easy, and accessible–we offer virtual treatment options based on your preference.
We partner with community-based organizations that allow us to bring services directly to Palmer, Massachusetts. Treatment should be affordable for everyone who needs it, that’s why we accept most insurances, MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, a sliding fee scale, and we also have options for those who can’t afford out-of-pocket payments. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting the care you need.
Why get opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners?
- Our team consists of high-quality medical professionals. We know that you should be able to easily get quality opioid addiction treatment, whenever you need it. That’s why we have a team of licensed professionals that will work with your schedule to make sure care works for you.
- We operate with a harm reduction philosophy. At Better Life Partners, we treat everybody with dignity and respect, regardless of their drug use history. We’re here to guide you through your recovery by providing you with resources and support, we won’t judge you, turn you away, or kick you out of our program.
- You have the freedom to define what recovery looks like for you. We know that recovery is going to look different for everyone, that’s why we encourage our members to set their own goals for treatment. We won’t tell you what to do, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting the resources and support you need to start living a healthier life. Better Life Partners offers the best MAT program in Massachusetts.
Get In-Home Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Palmer, MA
Better Life Partners makes it possible for you to begin treatment for opioid addiction on the same day that you call or text us in Palmer, Massachusetts. We believe that you should be able to get treatment right when you need it, no matter where you are–that’s why we offer virtual treatment options as well as flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for things like group counseling. We’ll make sure care works for you.
We are a non-punitive, non-judgmental organization. That means you are able to come as you are to our program, we won’t judge you and we won’t turn you away. We don’t punish our members for things like missing meetings and relapsing because we recognize that addiction is complex and recovery is going to be different for everyone.
How to get MAT and other resources with Better Life Partners:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our treatment team for a quick 15-minute consultation. After this phone call, you can begin treatment immediately, including MAT with Suboxone if medically appropriate. We have staff fluent in Spanish as well as other translation services available upon request.
- You can schedule a follow-up appointment virtually to give us a better idea of your current situation.
- If you’d like to continue treatment with Better Life Partners, we can get you scheduled for weekly group counseling sessions, a short orientation, and an assessment.
Is Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Right for You?
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment, no matter where you are in Massachusetts. We provide our members with the option of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone if deemed medically necessary. MAT is a form of opioid addiction treatment that usually combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with some form of behavioral therapy. MAT is going to look different for everyone, and you have the option of utilizing other resources alongside it.
A common misconception of MAT is that it is trading one addiction for another, but many studies have shown that MAT is a safe and effective form of opioid addiction treatment in both long-term and short-term treatment plans. We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication composed of buprenorphine and naloxone that has been studied and FDA approved. Research has shown that MAT can help individuals decrease their chance of opioid dependence by reducing the chances of relapse and overdose, as well as decreasing withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
At Better Life Partners, we make sure a clinician is guiding you throughout your treatment process to answer any questions and concerns you might have about MAT. We will also help you set up weekly group counseling sessions with members of your community, these sessions are guided by a medical professional as well. You don’t have to go through treatment alone, we’ll make sure to support you in every way we can.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to get same-day opioid addiction care, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in Palmer, MA
At Better Life Partners, we know that everyone deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–that’s why we operate with a harm reduction philosophy. Harm reduction is defined by the National Harm Reduction Coalition as “a set of practical strategies and ideas aimed at reducing negative consequences associated with drug use.” With us, it means that we use whole-person treatment methods in order to make sure your recovery needs and goals are met.
Whole-person treatment just means that we recognize that you are a complex individual, and so much more than your drug use habits. We provide our members with a variety of supportive resources, from medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone to group counseling sessions with members of your community. We’ll work hard to make sure you’re getting the treatment you deserve.
In addition to whole-person treatment, harm reduction also means that we won’t judge you, we won’t turn you away, and we won’t kick you out for things like missing meetings, changing your treatment goals, or relapsing. We recognize that recovery is complex and looks different for everyone, and opioid addiction should be treated with compassion and kindness, not punishment.
We provide our members with options, not consequences. Here are just a few resources we offer our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about our treatment services, or even begin treatment today–there’s always someone ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Palmer, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.