Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Pittsfield, MA
You can start recovering on your terms with Better Life Partners. Our alcohol treatment program in Pittsfield, MA makes it easy to get started with treatment with our online flexible services!
Accessible Services for Alcoholism (known as alcohol use disorder) in Pittsfield, MA
At Better Life Partners we understand the importance of easy accessibility when looking at alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment options. In Pittsfield, MA, we offer compassionate, flexible care options online, without sacrificing quality. We help you pick from our dozens of resources to give you AUD treatment explicitly tailored to your needs. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and you can be on your journey toward recovery as quickly as today.
Our high-quality services are available everywhere in Massachusetts thanks to the generosity of our partners in communities across the state. In addition to keeping our care convenient, it also allows us to keep it affordable. We take most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, and we also offer a sliding fee scale for anyone requiring another option. No matter your circumstances, we’re confident that we will find a treatment plan that works for you.
Start alcohol treatment with Better Life Partners today:
- Start with a call or text us at (866) 679-0831. You will have a brief 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. If you need language support, we offer translation resources and have staff who speak Spanish. Right after this call, treatment can begin.
- A quick orientation into the program and setting up your weekly group counseling session rounds out your onboarding.
- If you’re interested in using medication to support you during your recovery, just mention it during your call. We will help you schedule a follow-up with one of our clinicians who can help you weigh your options. Not interested in medication? No problem! It will never be a requirement to get treatment with us.
Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Pittsfield, MA
Start your AUD recovery journey with Better Life Partners today! No matter where you live in Massachusetts, we’re able to deliver our life-changing services, on the same day you call, because of our partnerships with like-minded organizations. Dozens of high-quality alcohol use disorder resources, including optional medication for AUD, recovery coaching, and group counseling are just a quick call or text away.
Our weekly group counseling sessions are a highlight of our treatment program at Better Life Partners. These confidential group sessions, provide members a place to share their experiences safely without fear of judgment. You’ll always be in the presence of a licensed counselor, who leads every session and introduces new educational topics, like symptom management and developing healthy coping strategies, each week. This valuable support community becomes your backbone as you navigate recovery.
The following is a small sample of resources we have available for our members living with alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Empathetic group counseling led by a licensed professional
- A non-judgmental, loving community of members
- Optional medications for alcoholism (AUD)
- Programs for medication management
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get your recovery journey with Better Life Partners started.
What makes Better Life Partners’ treatment program for alcoholism (AUD) unique?
- You receive empathetic and judgment-free care no matter what your recovery looks like. Alcoholism (AUD) and recovery vary greatly from person to person and are often shaped by individual experiences. That’s why to us, it doesn’t matter if you’re seeking abstinence, moderation, or something else. We’re going to be here unconditionally, providing you with the support and resources you need to achieve the life you’re after.
- We offer high-quality care that’s convenient for all. Your treatment can start as soon as you call us, no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We provide all our services virtually to eliminate all barriers to care.
- You choose between dozens of resources to customize your recovery experience. Supportive group therapy sessions, mental health counseling, and optional medication for AUD are just a few of the many treatment tools we offer our members. We also support any other programs you would like to attend simultaneously. We’re here to support you no matter what recovery looks like for you.
Alcohol Treatment Program Aimed at Harm Reduction in Pittsfield, MA
Our commitment to our harm reduction philosophy at Better Life Partners, ensures you get the compassionate care you deserve. We aren’t here to judge or punish you for the choices you make. No matter what your treatment goals are, we’re here to support you unconditionally and get you access to resources and services that can make your dreams more attainable.
If you happen to miss a meeting, relapse, or change your mind on what you’d like recovery to look like, it’s okay. We simply continue to provide you with options on ways to move forward and a positive community to thrive in. We’re ready for you whenever you decide the time is right. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Begin optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Pittsfield, MA
If taking medication as an added support tool is something you feel could help you during AUD recovery, Better Life Partners can help. Medication is never mandatory to participate in our program but is an option for anyone interested.
We provide three different medications to choose from for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate: This medication lessens cravings and urges to drink, so it can help those who want to completely abstain from alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is best for people who wish to fully abstain, and works by making your body extra sensitive to alcohol consumption.
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone is designed to work well for individuals who want to cut back on their drinking but not completely stop. It helps by reducing the pleasant effect felt when drinking.
All studies on these medications show they are safe and effective in the treatment of alcohol use disorder. If you’re interested in finding out more or would like to get started today, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here