Stoneham, MA Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Stoneham, Massachusetts. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Stoneham, Massachusetts: Medication-Assisted Treatment
Better Life Partners offers same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Stoneham, Massachusetts.
Our treatment is easy and affordable. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. A sliding fee scale is available for those in need of a different option or for those without insurance. We make sure treatment can fit into your budget. We also promise to meet you wherever you are. Prefer the comfort of your own home? No problem. We offer virtual treatment options that prioritize confidentiality and comfort.
At Better Life Partners, we are community-based and driven, which means we provide care through local community partnerships. Our partners can help you easily access opioid addiction treatment and resources from anywhere in Massachusetts. Text or call us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment immediately. Our supportive team of experts will make sure treatment works for you.
What makes Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) unique?
- Fast and convenient access to high-quality opioid addiction treatment. Our team of medical professionals will provide you with quick and confidential treatment. We understand that schedules are hectic, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to access treatment. That’s why we provide same-day virtual care.
- Non-judgmental support. Treating all members with dignity and respect are values we live by at Better Life Partners. No matter your drug use history, we will welcome you into our community with love and support. We won’t punish you for using drugs or missing a meeting. With the support from our program, you won’t have to face recovery alone.
- Personalized options for recovery. What does a healthier life look like to you? There is no one-size-fits-all approach; we value every perspective and work to support each member on their path to recovery. Our goal is to provide you with the resources you need for a healthier life.
Confidential Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Stoneham, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone across Massachusetts. If you’re looking for a Suboxone clinic, Better Life Partners can help by providing opioid treatment with our virtual treatment services. Access high-quality, confidential, and compassionate care right at home.
We never shame or cast judgment on those living with opioid addiction. Better Life Partners is dedicated to helping people living with opioid addiction stay safe, find belonging, and discover their version of recovery. We take a non-punitive approach; we want treatment to work for you. If you relapse or miss a meeting, you still have a place at Better Life Partners. We’ll work around your schedule to provide care that aligns with your life.
Access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Stoneham, MA today with these simple steps:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team. After a 15-minute phone call, we’ll set you up with treatment immediately. If medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is medically appropriate, we’ll send your prescription for Suboxone to a pharmacy of your choosing.
- You can schedule a follow-up appointment, online. We want to learn about your situation and provide you with the specialized care you deserve. Our medical providers will treat your information with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We’ll build a treatment plan that works, based around your experiences and goals.
- If you decide Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll guide you through a brief orientation and schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Stoneham, MA
Better Life Partners offers medication-assisted treatment services in Massachusetts to those living with opioid addiction. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to access medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services in Stoneham. Quick and convenient care is important, that’s why we provide same-day virtual treatment services.
MAT is a form of opioid addiction treatment that focuses on the whole person. Our holistic approach means we care for your mind and body to help you on your path to recovery. Medication-assisted treatment combines medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with behavioral therapy.
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication consisting of naloxone and buprenorphine. Some people think that MAT is simply swapping one addiction for another, but research shows that MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid use disorder. MAT helps individuals recover by mitigating withdrawal symptoms and cravings. When receiving MAT treatment, an individual is less likely to relapse or overdose.
Our team of medical professionals at Better Life Partners will provide you with confidential, excellent care. A community of providers will guide you through treatment—these include our clinicians, licensed counselors, and recovery coaches. At our weekly group counseling sessions, you’ll tap into a wealth of support from members of your own community as well as trained professionals.
To learn more about MAT, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. Your information is always kept confidential.
How to Get Judgment-Free Opioid Addiction Treatment in Stoneham, MA
At Better Life Partners, we believe in confidential care built upon understanding and compassion, and we make it easy to get. Just call or text us! Our providers treat every member with dignity and respect. We use a harm reduction philosophy in our treatment. A harm reduction approach aims to reduce negative outcomes associated with drug use, such as hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and sexually transmitted infections, among others.
We want to help any individual living with opioid addiction achieve a healthier life. No matter what recovery looks like for you, our team hopes to help infuse belonging, love, and purpose into your life. Each person is different and has a variety of needs, that’s why we partner with like-minded organizations to provide you with comprehensive care that takes your treatment goals into account. We encourage you to chart your own path to recovery. When you receive care from Better Life Partners, we’ll work hard to ensure the treatment is right for you.
To meet the diverse needs of our members, we offer several resources. Below are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- STI and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Stoneham, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.