Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Sturbridge, MA
In Sturbridge, MA our alcohol treatment program is available on the same day you call or text us. Recovery can begin today, online!
Accessible Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Sturbridge, MA
A quick and confidential phone call is all it takes to get started with Better Life Partners’ compassionate and flexible alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder, or AUD) treatment program. We offer same-day access to resources that can help you achieve your goals, without waitlists or abstinence requirements. No matter what you envision your recovery looking like, we’ll provide you with the support you need to get there.
We will tailor your treatment to your schedule and lifestyle. That’s why we offer our recovery resources online, so you can get care from anywhere in Massachusetts. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale as another option. No matter your circumstances, we’re confident that we can make care work for you.
Start our alcohol treatment program today in Sturbridge, MA
- Call or text us anytime at (866) 679-0831 whenever you’re ready to get started. After a free, 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our care team, you’ll be able to begin treatment immediately.
- The final steps to start your recovery with us are a quick orientation into the program, an assessment, and finding the best time for you to attend weekly group counseling.
- If you are interested in medication for alcoholism (AUD), just let us know when you call! Medication is never required to get treatment, but it can be a helpful tool for some. We can set you up with an appointment with one of our medical providers to see if medication is right for you!
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Resources Near You in Sturbridge, MA
Beginning alcohol treatment with Better Life Partners is simple, deciding to start is sometimes more challenging. That’s why if you live near Sturbridge, MA, we give you dozens of options to customize your treatment program to your unique needs. Whatever version of recovery you’re seeking is okay by us.
Just like many other alcohol recovery programs, our weekly group counseling sessions are a vital part of our program at Better Life Partners. Here you’ll have a safe place to share your experiences with your peers while in the presence of a licensed professional. Each week new topics will be presented, like symptom management and healthy coping alternatives, among others, to give you more tools to use during your recovery.
Our partnerships across Massachusetts are what allow us to provide you with these life-changing resources. Here are a few examples of what we have available for our members living with alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Empathetic group counseling led by a licensed professional
- A non-judgmental, loving community of members
- Optional medications for AUD
- Programs for medication management
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And much more!
A free and confidential call or text us at (866) 679-0831 can be the start of your healthier tomorrow.
What differentiates Better Life Partners’ treatment program for alcoholism (AUD)?
- We emphasize convenience within our treatment program. We offer same-day hassle-free access to AUD resources because deciding to make a change is challenging enough. That’s why we also offer both virtual and online care so you can choose whatever is more convenient for you and your life.
- We provide empathetic and judgment-free care no matter what recovery path you take. Alcoholism (AUD) and recovery are individualized experiences for all our members based on their unique life circumstances. That’s why we are here to support you toward whatever health and wellness dreams you have. If that means abstinence, great! If that means drinking in moderation, also great! If it means something else entirely, that’s great! Whatever version of recovery you’re seeking, you’ll receive the empathetic and judgment-free care you deserve.
- We offer a customizable treatment plan. To support the wide diversity of our members’ wants and needs, we offer dozens of different treatment resources to choose from to allow a customizable treatment plan. Supportive group therapy sessions, mental health counseling, and optional medication for AUD are just a few of the many treatment tools we offer our members. We also have no problem with you attending other programs like AA because, at the end of the day, we’re here to support you along your journey, no matter what it looks like.
Reducing Harm Through Alcohol Treatment in Sturbridge, MA
At Better Life Partners, we have a harm reduction policy in place. This means our compassionate care team can focus on giving you tons of options to help you reduce your risk for negative experiences associated with drinking. That’s why it doesn’t matter to us if you’re pursuing abstinence or moderation because both are a step toward a healthier life with fewer risks of harm. No matter what your goals are, we will offer you the support you need to achieve them!
We believe in options over consequences. So when life deals you an unexpected turn, we’ll help you roll with it and decide how you’d like to move forward. You’ll never need to worry about being kicked out or unwelcome with us because we understand recovery is fluid and always changing. You can feel free to come as you are, we’re ready to support you in whatever ways you need!
Whenever you’re ready, so are we. Reach out to us anytime at (866) 679-0831.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Sturbridge, MA
If you think you may be interested in using medication to aid in your recovery journey from alcohol use disorder (AUD), Better Life Partners can make it happen. Medication is one of the many optional resources we can provide to our members, and it is never required to get care with us. If you’d like to learn more or are ready to get started, give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
We’re able to offer three different medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD). They are all effective and safe but have slight differences. Acamprosate helps to lessen cravings and urges to drink and is recommended for people who would like to quit drinking completely. Disulfiram, like Acamprosate, is best for individuals who wish to fully abstain from alcohol. It works by reducing cravings as well as making you feel unwell when combined with alcohol. Our last medication, Naltrexone, is best suited for our members looking to cut back on their drinking. It helps to decrease cravings and reduce the pleasant effects you feel from consuming alcohol.
If you choose medication to be a part of your journey, you’ll work closely with a clinician to make sure it’s working the way you had hoped. And whether this is your chosen path or not, you’ll have full access to all our other care options and professional team. We’re here to help turn your dreams into reality.
If you think medication might be a good option for you, just give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 to discuss your options!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Sturbridge, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here