Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Taunton, MA
If you live in Taunton, MA, you can get started on your recovery journey today with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program! We provide flexible scheduling as well as virtual services to make care work for you.
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Taunton, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) in Taunton, MA. We understand lack of services and barriers to care are huge problems facing many people who are looking for compassionate, trustworthy health care. That’s why we partner with trusted organizations throughout the state that allow us to deliver our top-tier care whenever it’s needed in Massachusetts.
Access to online treatment options means it no longer matters if you have reliable transportation or an already busy schedule. We offer all our programming in fluent Spanish so the language you’re most comfortable speaking doesn’t determine your ability to receive the care you deserve.
We also realize health care isn’t accessible if it isn’t affordable. We accept most insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and offer a sliding fee scale to ensure that treatment fits within your budget.
It’s time to allow us to be the accommodating ones by placing your needs first. Health care is a human right. All you need to do is call us at (866) 679-0831 to see how treatment could work for you.
A few easy steps can get your Alcoholism treatment journey underway
- Call (866) 679-0831 for a free, 15-minute conversation with a member of our care team. This conversation can be in Spanish if you prefer!
- If you feel good starting treatment with Better Life Partners, your journey can begin immediately following your call. We’ll give you a brief orientation and help set up weekly group counseling sessions. We prioritize flexibility and offer a large range of options to accommodate all schedules.
- If you’re interested in optional medication as a support tool during your AUD recovery, just mention it during your call. During a follow-up appointment, one of our providers can help you understand how medication could help and if it would be a good route for you. Medication is never required to get care with BLP!
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Taunton, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’re all about making alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment resources work for you. We offer virtual treatment options, and flexible scheduling, along with dozens of services and resources so you can customize your care to your schedule and preferences.
We’ve adopted a harm reduction policy that we guide our care by. We ask you what your idea of a healthier life would look like and then together we create a treatment plan with your goals at the center. We never force you into a certain treatment and we have no abstinence requirements to be in our program. Whatever we can do to support you is what we’ll plan on.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your alcoholism/AUD recovery?
- Judgment-free care is just a phone call away. Life-changing decisions aren’t easy to make. That’s why when you do decide it’s time, we want to make sure getting started is as hassle-free as possible. We offer dozens of alcoholism (AUD) treatment resources that can start the same day you call.
- You get a customized treatment plan based on your goals for recovery. A healthier life looks different for everyone. We support any goal you have. Whether that means cutting back, abstaining, or another idea, we’re here to help with the support and resources you need to achieve your health goals.
- We offer a wide range of resources to align with the diversity of our members. Everyone experiences addiction and recovery differently. To best support each member, we offer dozens of resources to choose from, including mental health counseling, clinical group therapy, and medications for alcohol use disorder, among many others.
Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment Rooted in Harm Reduction
At Better Life Partners we understand that addiction and recovery don’t look the same for all our members. And that’s okay. We’re here to support you with the unbiased, judgment-free care you deserve as you work toward your goals, no matter what they look like. Whether you’re going after abstinence, moderation, or something else–we will support you 100%.
Our commitment to our harm reduction philosophy ensures you will always have a choice in your treatment and you’ll have lots of options, not consequences. We’re not here to tell you how you have to live, what healthy needs to look like, or punish you when life doesn’t go the way you planned. You get to determine what recovery means for you.
We’re ready to provide you with the support you deserve, whenever you’re ready. Just give us a call or text (866) 679-0831 to get started.
Interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD)?
We offer our members access to medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder (also known as “alcoholism”) on the same day that you call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. Medication is not a requirement but is one of the optional resources we can provide.
At Better Life Partners we’re able to prescribe three different medication choices for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate is a medication that can assist those looking to abstain completely from future drinking. It reduces cravings and impulses to drink.
- Disulfiram makes the body extremely sensitive to alcohol intake and, like Acamprosate, is recommended for goals of abstinence.
- Naltrexone is aimed more toward individuals who want to cut back on drinking, but not give it up entirely.
All three of these medications have been studied and proven to be safe and effective at treating alcohol use disorder (AUD). If medication-assisted treatment seems like a good fit for you, we’ll have you meet with one of our clinicians to weigh your options and monitor your recovery.
Feel free to call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to find out more or to get started today.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Taunton, MA
Same-day, in-home treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is a reality with Better Life Partners. All it takes is a quick call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started today. We offer our convenient resources virtually and accessible from anywhere in Massachusetts.
We choose to base our program around our community group counseling sessions because peer power has proven its worth. During these licensed counselor-led sessions, while you build a robust support network of peers who relate to your journey, you’ll also get the expertise from our professionals. This safe place for sharing also becomes a place of learning as you hone your skills in areas like health coping alternatives, symptom management, and more.
Our strong community partnerships across the state are what make our widespread reach possible. Here are just some of the many resources we can offer:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- A strong recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
To gain access to these resources or get started with treatment today, call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Taunton, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here