Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Wakefield, MA
Better Life Partners’ compassionate, community-based alcohol treatment program is available today in Wakefield, MA. Our care is available online!
Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Wakefield, MA
If you’re interested in flexible treatment for alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) that can accommodate your unique needs, Better Life Partners is what you’ve been looking for. We offer our members an alcohol treatment program that’s accessible online on the same day you give us a call. No matter where you’re coming from, what lifestyle you live, or what you’re looking for in recovery, we’ll be here to provide you with compassionate, non-judgmental services and resources that can make a difference for you.
Our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts help us offer our dozens of care options no matter where you live in the state. To help keep treatment affordable, we take most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, and MassHealth, and we also provide a sliding-fee scale for anyone who’d like that option.
All you need to do is call us at (866) 679-0831, and together, we will discuss the details that make alcohol treatment work for you.
Getting started with our outpatient alcohol treatment program in Wakefield, Massachusetts is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Begin everything by reaching out to us at (866) 679-0831 via call or text. After a confidential 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team, you can start treatment immediately.
- If starting recovery with us feels right, the next steps for treatment at Better Life Partners are a quick orientation and setting up your weekly group sessions. These steps can be completed online.
- Finally, if you’re interested in optional medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), we’ll set you up with one of our clinicians for a follow-up visit. You’ll learn more about the medications we can prescribe and decide if they would be a good fit for you and your goals.
Our Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Wakefield, MA
Better Life Partners offers convenient same-day, confidential AUD care in Wakefield, MA tailored to your specific lifestyle and schedule. We provide you with options to dozens of recovery resources however and whenever you need them. We even make getting treatment without ever leaving your home a possibility through online treatment options. Whatever works best for you, works for us.
Our group therapy sessions–attended virtually–are the heart and soul of our alcohol treatment program. During these sessions, you’ll receive the full power of your peer community as you share your life experiences. Each week new educational topics are introduced by one of our licensed counselors to improve your recovery skill set in areas like health coping alternatives, symptom management, and goal setting.
Our partners across the state make it possible for us to bring treatment straight to you anywhere in Massachusetts. The following are some of the dozens of resources we offer our members living with alcohol use disorder:
- Optional medications for AUD (Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Supportive, nonjudgmental group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Treatment is always just a phone call away. Reach out to us anytime at (866) 679-0831 to get started today.
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program?
- We offer flexibility. Change can be hard. We’ll make the recovery process as smooth as possible for you by offering same-day services as soon as you contact us at (866) 679-0831. We have no waitlists, no abstinence requirements, and no set recovery plan. We’re here to accommodate your needs and wants.
- We provide judgment and punishment-free care. There isn’t a magical cure for alcohol use disorder that works for everyone. That’s why we’re committed to allowing you the freedom to choose what your recovery should look like and providing you with the compassionate support and tools that can help you get where you’re going. We aren’t here to judge and you’ll never be punished. You’ll be welcome with us for as long as you’re willing and the door is always open.
- You get peer power combined with expert guidance. Our group therapy sessions are always led by a licensed counselor who helps facilitate safe and confidential discussions while providing expert guidance and educational opportunities. This powerful combination creates the atmosphere for lasting change.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Wakefield, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’re ready to accept you for exactly who you are today and who you want to become tomorrow. Whatever your dreams for your future are, they are valued and will be respected. Whether you choose a goal of abstinence, moderation, or something in between, we’re going to provide you with the encouragement, support, and resources that can make a difference in your life.
We choose to operate by a harm reduction philosophy. Your unique recovery journey is going to be shaped by your past, and that’s okay. We don’t expect anything from you. You will have a place where you can change your mind, make mistakes, and find a sense of belonging. We’ll never punish you or ask you to leave. And when life gets hard, we’ll just continue to offer you support and options for ways to move forward. This is your journey, we’re just along for the ride.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started on the road to recovery, no matter what it might look like for you.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Wakefield, MA
You can start medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for alcoholism (AUD) today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. Medication for AUD is an optional support tool we offer to our interested members. MAT is well studied and respected for its safety and effectiveness in treating alcohol use disorder.
At Better Life Partners, we offer three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD). They all vary slightly in how they work and who they’re intended for. Naltrexone can help people who want to cut back on their drinking but not abstain completely. Disulfiram and Acamprosate are useful to those with an overall goal of abstinence.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how these medications can help with AUD treatment, call us anytime at (866) 679-0831. One of our clinicians can help you weigh the pros and cons of MAT and decide if one of them could be right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Wakefield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here