Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Wakefield, MA
Get confidential opioid addiction treatment in Wakefield, Massachusetts from the comfort of your home. Same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone available today.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Wakefield, MA
If you are living with opioid addiction, Better Life Partners is here to help. With licensed medical providers and counselors, along with our robust network of trusted community partnerships, we provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Wakefield, MA and throughout Massachusetts.
You can access confidential, comprehensive care right in your community, the same day you call or text us. Reach out at (866) 679-0831, and our team of expert providers will set you up with a treatment plan that works for you. Our virtual services give you the flexibility to stay in the comfort of your own home. Customize your care around your schedule, preferences, and needs.
High-quality healthcare shouldn’t break the bank. We are committed to providing affordable services. We accept most insurance plans, including MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS. No insurance? A sliding-fee scale is available to help you access care within your budget.
Why Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be a good fit for you:
- You want a quick and convenient option for medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. As soon as you text or call us, our expert team of medical professionals will surround you with the support you deserve. With our same-day care, we’ll instantly set you up with medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction if medically appropriate.
- You’re ready to break free from the stigma and shame around opioid addiction. At Better Life Partners, we deliver compassionate care without judgment. We’re not here to punish or shame you for your drug use history. Instead, we promise to meet you where you are on your path to recovery. Relapse or miss a meeting? We’ll still welcome you with open arms. At our weekly group counseling sessions, a community of your peers can provide support and a sense of belonging. Recovery can feel isolating. At Better Life Partners, we never want you to feel alone.
- You want to define what recovery looks like for yourself. Our supportive team will work to build a treatment plan around your experiences and goals. A healthier life looks different for everyone–we’ll provide the resources to get you there, but you’ll be in the driver’s seat.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Wakefield, MA
Anyone in Massachusetts can access same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone–just call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 and our caring team of medical professionals will deliver the treatment you deserve. We understand that schedules are busy, so we customize our care around your needs. Prefer to access care from the comfort of your own home? Utilize our virtual services. High-quality, confidential, and compassionate care is just a text or phone call away.
Too often, individuals living with opioid addiction feel shamed and stigmatized by the health care system. We promise to treat you with dignity and respect. Our non-punitive approach means we never kick members out for missing a meeting or relapsing. To accommodate your schedule, group meetings take place in the morning, afternoon, and evening. During recovery, we keep your goals in mind and make sure treatment works for you.
Want medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Wakefield, MA? Access it today with these easy steps:
- Reach out via phone call or text at (866) 679-0831. One of our team members will speak to you for about 15 minutes. Then, we’ll get treatment started immediately. If our doctors decide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is appropriate, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Whenever your schedule allows, schedule an online follow-up appointment. During this conversation, we’ll talk about your background and experiences. This helps our providers deliver the personalized care you deserve. All of your information will be kept confidential.
- If you find Better Life Partners to be a good fit for you, we’ll provide a quick orientation and schedule you for weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Wakefield, MA
Access comprehensive medication-assisted treatment services from anywhere in Massachusetts by texting or calling Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. We place value on convenient and speedy services; that’s why we get your treatment rolling the same day you call or text us.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) aims to care for the whole person. This means our team of skilled professionals looks after both your mind and body on your path to recovery, treating you with compassion and confidentiality every step of the way. Using a combination of medication for opioid addiction (MOUD) with counseling, medication-assisted treatment takes a holistic approach to help you achieve a healthier life.
Suboxone is a medication made up of naloxone and buprenorphine; it’s what our doctors prescribe for MAT. A common misconception is that MAT trades one addiction for another, but research shows the effectiveness of this safe treatment for opioid use disorder. MAT reduces the symptoms of withdrawal and the intensity of cravings, thereby helping individuals recover. Also, chances of relapse or overdose are less likely when utilizing MAT treatment.
Want to learn more about MAT? Call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We have a network of medical professionals ready to provide you with high-quality, convenient care. Our experts include licensed counselors, recovery coaches, and clinicians. Find a sense of belonging with our weekly group counseling sessions, where you can share experiences and find support among peers.
Access Judgment-Free Opioid Treatment in Wakefield, MA
No one deserves to feel stigmatized for living with opioid addiction. At Better Life Partners, our confidential care treats everyone with dignity and respect. We make it easy to access treatment services: just call or text us at(866) 679-083!
Our approach uses a harm reduction philosophy, which means we aim to mitigate the damaging consequences associated with drug use, including hepatitis C, STIs, and deaths caused by overdose.
With Better Life Partners, you decide what recovery looks like for you. Our objective is to provide the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life. Humans are complex, with a variety of experiences and needs. Our partnerships with like-minded organizations in your community provide wraparound care based on your treatment goals. We’ll make sure treatment works for you.
We offer numerous resources to address the diverse needs of our members. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today, there’s always someone ready to talk!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Wakefield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.