Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Ware, MA
Get compassionate, community-based care with our alcohol treatment program in Ware, MA. We provide same-day outpatient care alongside a supportive community.
Flexible Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Ware, MA
If you’re concerned about your alcohol use and need an alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment program that can seamlessly fit into your busy life, Better Life Partners can help.
A quick phone call to us at (866) 679-0831, is all it takes to get compassionate, high-quality care options today. No matter where you’re located in Massachusetts, our customizable treatment is available to you thanks to our partnerships with organizations across the state.
At Better Life Partners, our services are provided online so you get to pick what works best for you. Lack of transportation or scheduling conflicts don’t need to keep you from the treatment you deserve. We have translation services available and programming in fluent Spanish. We take most insurances, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and we also have a sliding scale fee option to help our treatment fit into any budget. All you need to do is call.
How to start alcoholism treatment (AUD) at Better Life Partners:
- Start with a quick call or text us at (866) 679-0831. After a 15-minute confidential chat with a member of our team, you can start treatment immediately. If needed, we have translation services and Spanish-speaking staff ready to help.
- Next, if you choose to proceed with treatment, we’ll work with your schedule to find a time for you to attend our weekly group therapy sessions and give you a quick orientation into the program.
- Finally, if you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for AUD, we’ll help you schedule a follow-up meeting to speak with a clinician about your options. Together you can decide if medication lines up well with your goals for treatment and if it could be a helpful support tool for you.
In-Home Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services in Ware, MA
If you’re living with alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”) in Ware, MA, you can be on your path to recovery as quickly as today at Better Life Partners. With no waitlists or requirements to join our program, you can benefit from our many treatment options on the same day you call us at(866) 679-0831. And with virtual treatment, you can do everything from the comfort of your home.
Like many AUD programs, the foundation of our treatment lies in our group therapy because peer support has been proven time and again to make a difference. Our weekly group counseling sessions are conducted by licensed professionals who facilitate discussions about educational topics, like coping skills and setting goals. This way, you benefit from a network of peers who relate along with professionals who can help to guide and support you throughout your recovery.
Together with our partners, these are a few of the many resources we offer for alcoholism (AUD) recovery:
- Group counseling in the presence of a licensed professional
- Loving, non-judgmental member community
- Optional medication treatment for AUD
- Recovery coaching
- Programs for medication management
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
Reach out to us anytime at (866) 679-0831 to get started down your path to recovery.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program unique?
- You tailor treatment to meet your needs. We provide dozens of options including mental health counseling, basic primary care, optional medication-assisted treatment for AUD, supportive group counseling, and many more, to give you the ability to pick and choose what you need to best meet your goals for recovery. And if you’d like to participate in other programs at the same time, like AA, that’s okay too. This is and always will be your recovery journey.
- We make our convenient treatment accessible for all. We have no waitlist or abstinence requirements, which means you can get treatment as soon as you call us. No matter what language you speak, how busy your schedule is, or what your transportation status is, we’ll meet your needs. We have translators and Spanish-language programs and flexible time slots both virtually.
- An all-encompassing recovery community. Our group therapy sessions combine the power of peer support with expert guidance and advice from licensed counselors who lead every session. This way, while you begin your healing process, you can also be working on building your skills for your future.
Alcohol Treatment Program Focused on Harm Reduction in Ware, MA
We choose to focus our treatment program on harm reduction at Better Life Partners. This allows our compassionate care team to meet you exactly where you are in your recovery journey. We offer no judgment or punishment and will never force you into treatment. You get to decide what recovery means for you, together we will come up with a plan that gets you started on the right path.
We understand that all of our members are unique individuals on their own distinct recovery journeys. And that’s okay. We celebrate the diversity of our members. Whether you want to be abstinent, cut back on alcohol, or pursue another goal, your dreams are valid and will be respected. We’ll be here for you with unconditional support and access to resources that can make a difference in your life.
Our non-punitive alcohol use treatment is available to you whenever you’re ready with a simple call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Start medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) today
If you’d like to learn more about medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) and/or start treatment today, just give us a call at (866) 679-0831. This optional support tool can be a beneficial addition for some of our members.
At Better Life Partners, we offer three medication options for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone works best for people who would like to reduce their alcohol use but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol completely.
- Acamprosate reduces your cravings and urges to drink and is most useful for people who want to fully abstain from alcohol.
- Disulfiram is also most appropriate for goals of abstinence and works by causing your body to be extremely sensitive to alcohol, leading to unpleasant symptoms if combined.
These medications are effective at treating AUD and safe for your body. If you’re interested in finding out more, one of our clinicians can meet with you to go over your options in more detail and discuss how they could line up with your goals. Just give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Ware, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here