Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Watertown, MA
Quick and easy medication-assisted treatment services with Suboxone treatment available in Watertown, MA. Get opioid addiction treatment online today.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Watertown, MA
For individuals living with opioid addiction in Watertown, MA, Better Life Partners offers affordable medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone starting the same day you call or text us.
If you’re tired of the hurdles surrounding healthcare, rest assured that Better Life Partners makes it as convenient as possible to access treatment with our virtual options and flexible scheduling. Would you prefer to access care from the comfort of home? Here at Better Life Partners, we offer a plethora of options to prioritize your preferences and needs.
Worried about your ability to afford treatment? No matter your financial situation, we will work with you to find a solution that accommodates your budget. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and BCBS. If you are without an insurance plan, a sliding-fee scale is available to ensure you receive the high-quality healthcare you deserve.
Speak Spanish? We have team members who are fluent in Spanish to ensure your voice is heard and you are as comfortable as possible. A robust network of community partnerships helps round out our own team of experts. Together, we deliver comprehensive, holistic care in Watertown and throughout Massachusetts.
Text or call today at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment immediately. We are eager to support you on your journey of recovery.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Watertown, MA today:
- Call us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute talk with one of our care team members. Speak Spanish? We have team members fluent in the language who are happy to speak with you. Following this chat, you can begin immediate treatment. If our doctors determine that MAT is right for you, a prescription for Suboxone will be available to pick up at the pharmacy of your choice.
- After starting treatment, set up a follow-up meeting for a time that works for your schedule, virtually. This conversation will allow us to talk more about your background and experiences. Providing you with specialized care is a priority for us. When building a treatment plan, we place your experiences and goals at the heart. Everything you share is kept confidential.
- If you feel that care from Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll provide a quick orientation and arrange for you to join weekly group counseling sessions.
Accessible Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Watertown, MA
Too often, the road to quality health care is full of bumps such as transportation hassles and long delays. For a smooth road to accessing opioid addiction treatment, contact Better Life Partners. Wherever you are in Massachusetts, we provide same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Options for online services leave the format of treatment up to your preferences and needs.
Your path to recovery can start today; just text or call us at (866) 679-0831 to begin immediate treatment. We have a compassionate and adept team ready to listen to your experiences and provide holistic, specialized support. Team members fluent in Spanish are ready to assist. Safe and helpful care for opioid addiction starts by empowering you to speak about your experience, in the language you need.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- Convenient treatment, starting the same day you call or text us. No long lines, endless phone calls, or pointless obstructions. Your time is valuable. As soon as you decide to seek treatment, you’ll receive high-quality, compassionate care that places your needs at the center. With virtual options, you never have to worry about rushing out the door or organizing transportation.
- Our team will surround you with support. At Better Life Partners, we treat each person with dignity and respect, communicating in the language they need and on a schedule that works for them. Relapse or miss a meeting? It happens. We never embarrass or punish you. Life is complicated! Flexibility and understanding guide our actions. You are always welcome here.
- Take charge of your recovery. If you’re tired of other people telling you what’s best for you, Better Life Partners can provide the independence you seek. We offer tons of support and resources, but you decide how to approach and map your recovery. We want to help you achieve a life full of belonging, love, and purpose–whatever that looks like for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Watertown, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we make it our mission to deliver quick and convenient treatment for opioid addiction. Our stellar team and strong community partnerships make it possible to access same-day medication-assisted treatment services throughout Massachusetts. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to access medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services in Watertown.
MAT pays attention to each person as a whole, taking both body and mind into account.
Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with supportive counseling. A common misconception is that Suboxone–a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine–substitutes one addiction for another. This viewpoint is completely misguided. Studies show that Suboxone is a safe and useful treatment for individuals living with opioid addiction. MAT reduces withdrawal symptoms and cravings, smoothing out the path to recovery. Chances of an overdose or relapse are diminished when an individual receives medication-assisted treatment.
If you choose Better Life Partners for your recovery journey, we are ready to provide support on all sides. Spanish-speaking team members are at your disposal. Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment.
Non-Judgmental Opioid Addiction Treatment in Watertown, MA
Are you ready to feel empowered on your path to recovery? At Better Life Partners, we encourage you to decide what a healthier life looks like. We’ll provide the support to help you achieve it. We approach treatment with harm reduction principles in mind. This means we aim to lessen the damaging results linked to drug use, such as hepatitis C, overdose deaths, and sexually transmitted infections, among others.
Life is messy. Relapses occur. Meetings are missed. This all happens. No matter what, Better Life Partners will welcome you with love and support. We hope to facilitate easy and convenient treatment, satisfying your needs every step of the way. If Spanish is your preferred language, our team members fluent in Spanish look forward to chatting with you!
We’re a non-judgmental, punitive-free organization. That means that you don’t have to worry when you come to us for treatment, you can show up as you are and we’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey. We promise not to judge you, we’re here to support you in whatever ways you need.
We offer an abundance of resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Watertown, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here