West Brookfield, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Compassionate and convenient opioid addiction treatment available in West Brookfield, MA. Get medication-assisted treatment with a Suboxone prescription today.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in West Brookfield, MA
Better Life Partners offers medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts the same day you reach out to us. Our skilled team of licensed counselors and medical providers, combined with a strong network of community partnerships, deliverdelivers high-quality care wherever it’s needed in Brookfield, Massachusetts. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment the same day. Your information is always kept confidential.
We work hard to dismantle financial barriers to treatment. We believe healthcare is a human right, that’s why we offer a sliding-fee scale to ensure members without insurance can access the comprehensive care they deserve–without breaking the bank. Most insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. If you’re worried about finances, give us a call and we’ll help find a solution in your budget.
Our online and flexible scheduling options are designed with our members in mind–we know you’re busy and we want to make your life easier! You decide the time, day, and mode of treatment that works best for you. Whatever you choose, we’ll make it happen. We also have Spanish-speaking team members available upon request.
How to access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in West Brookfield, MA today:
- It starts with an easy 15-minute chat. Just call (866) 679-0831 to speak with a staff member (in Spanish if you prefer!). After this call, treatment can get started immediately. If medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is deemed medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After beginning treatment, a follow-up appointment will help us get to know you better. Virtual meetings are available at flexible times to ensure you can find a time that lines up with your schedule. This conversation will assist us in putting together a treatment plan centered around your experiences and goals. Everything you share is kept confidential.
- If you determine Better Life Partners to be a good fit for you, we’ll introduce you to the program with a quick orientation and arrange for you to join weekly group counseling meetings. These are led by a licensed professional and can provide a source of ongoing support. You don’t have to face recovery by yourself.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in West Brookfield, MA
Same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone is offered throughout Massachusetts by texting or calling Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
You deserve compassionate treatment at every step of your recovery. Here at Better Life Partners, we make good on that promise by upholding strict confidentiality, listening to your story, and designing a treatment plan around your goals. We understand that recovery is challenging. We won’t punish you for missing a meeting or relapsing. We believe in flexibility, not consequences. If you speak Spanish, our team members who speak Spanish fluently are available and happy to assist.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- Stop worrying about hassles and long delays with treatment. Your time is precious: we make treatment easy and fast. The same day you call, you’re able to access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Virtual choices help make care as convenient and personalized as possible.
- No punishment or shame. Everyone deserves respect and compassion, regardless of a background of drug use. If you forget a meeting or relapse, you still have a place in our program. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, so you’ll always be provided with judgment-free care.
- Chart your own path toward a healthier life. No two recoveries look the same. We never force feed a certain idea of recovery. You’re in control of your treatment plan. We’ll provide the resources and support, but your voice matters most of all. We want to help you reach a healthier life, in a way that makes sense for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in West Brookfield, MA
Judgment-free opioid addiction care–delivered with speed and ease–is available throughout Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. Access wraparound medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with a quick call or text to (866) 679-0831. With team members fluent in Spanish, we look forward to serving you in the language you need. Treatment starts the same day you call.
Mental and physical health both matter in medication-assisted treatment (MAT), a form of treatment that fuses behavioral therapy with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) to facilitate recovery.
Our doctors prescribe a medication called Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is made up of two medicines: naloxone and buprenorphine. Some people are quick to dismiss medication-assisted treatment, claiming that MAT is an addiction by a different name, which is wrong. We are guided by science, and studies show that MAT is both safe and effective in treating opioid addiction. It works by reducing unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings–which helps individuals focus on recovery. Utilizing MAT also decreases the chances of a relapse or overdose.
If you’re interested in learning more about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Spanish-speaking team members are available to assist as needed. Your recovery journey means the world to us — we hope to support you in whatever way we can.
Healing Together: Opioid Addiction Treatment with Compassion
With Better Life Partners, opioid addiction care never carries stigma or shame. A harm reduction philosophy is embedded into our treatment. This means we look to reduce the unpleasant outcomes of drug use, which can range from STIs, hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and others.
Because everyone has a unique story, we understand that recovery will look different for everyone. No matter what you envision for a healthier life, we will provide a supportive boost with our many resources. The treatment should feel right for you — we make it our mission to empower you. If you feel that something’s not working, we’ll switch it up immediately to match your preferences and goals.
We also understand that life happens. You may experience challenges that cause you to miss a meeting or relapse. We’ll never punish you. If you leave, you’re always welcome back. Whether it’s your first time or 15th time, starting treatment is simple. Just call or text (866) 679-0831.
Lower your chances of an overdose, STI, and hepatitis C with our numerous resources. Below is just a sample of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to connect with these crucial resources, from anywhere in Massachusetts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Brookfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here