Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in West Springfield, MA
We provide same-day opioid addiction treatment in West Springfield, MA. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your home.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in West Springfield, MA
If you are living with opioid addiction in West Springfield, MA, Better Life Partners makes it easy to access affordable and compassionate medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. A quick call or text to (866) 679-0831 is all it takes to get started on your recovery journey.
To reach anyone in need of opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts, we offer online care options. No more hassle and hurdles. You can choose what works best for your life and we make it happen. For folks who speak Spanish or other languages, we have Spanish-speaking counselors and team members along with translators to ensure language isn’t a barrier to care.
At Better Life Partners, we understand that to be accessible, care must also be affordable. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS. We also have a sliding-fee scale available for anyone without an insurance plan. No matter what your financial situation is, we will help you get the resources you’re looking for at a price that works for you.
Get started with your recovery journey today with these simple steps:
- Call us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick confidential consultation with a member of our care team. We have specialists fluent in Spanish if required. Following this call, you can immediately begin treatment. If Suboxone is prescribed, it will be available to pick up at the pharmacy of your choice.
- With treatment started, next is a follow-up appointment to give our recovery team a better idea of your current situation and goals for recovery. This will help us develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
- Finally, if the treatment plan with us looks great, we’ll give you a brief orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Accessible Opioid Addiction Treatment in West Springfield, MA
If you’re living with opioid addiction, chances are you’ve probably already experienced the ups and downs associated with accessing quality healthcare. Transportation and long delays just begin to scratch the surface. At Better Life Partners, we know these delays and barriers to life-saving resources can make recovery feel impossible. That’s why we offer same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for anyone living anywhere in Massachusetts with a simple and quick phone call.
We know that you’re more than your addiction and that you have a life outside of it. This is why we feel it’s important to give you recovery options, so you can pick what works best for you and your life. We offer online care, options for fluent Spanish, and flexible timeslots ranging from early morning to later evening for appointments.
We want to make sure our care works for you. If you’re ready to have your voice heard, give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831.
What sets Better Life Partners’ opioid addiction treatment apart from others?
- Quality treatment that starts the same day you call or text us. No long lines or endless phone calls. Your time is just as valuable as anyone else’s. As soon as you decide to seek treatment, Better Life Partners will deliver high-quality, compassionate care that places your needs first.
- A recovery that’s designed around your goals. Addiction is complex and everybody comes with a different background and views on happiness and health. At Better Life Partners, we don’t expect everyone to have the same goals for recovery. We appreciate the uniqueness of all our members and support you in the goals you would like for your own life.
- Care that’s rooted in respect and dignity. Our goal at Better Life Partners is to empower you to live the life you find most fulfilling. We aren’t here to judge and won’t ever issue punishment or consequences. We treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve.
Convenient Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in West Springfield, MA
Our mission at Better Life Partners is to offer convenient medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone to anyone living with opioid addiction in Massachusetts. We like MAT because it addresses the person as a whole during care. It typically involves a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with supportive counseling to help address both the mind and the body. In addition to being safe, MAT is also very effective at treating opioid use disorder, often resulting in increased retention in recovery.
For our MAT we prescribe Suboxone, which is a combination of naloxone and buprenorphine. The misconceptions that using Suboxone doesn’t really count as being in recovery or that it’s simply swapping one addiction for another are completely misguided. Studies show that Suboxone is a safe and useful treatment for individuals living with opioid addiction that typically results in a reduction of withdrawal symptoms and cravings and diminished rates of relapse and overdose.
If you choose MAT with Suboxone at Better Life Partners, we are ready to support you from all sides. Between our recovery team, fluent in Spanish when appropriate, and the network you can build during your group counseling sessions, you’ll never be alone on your recovery journey. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with your journey today.
Life-saving Opioid Addiction Resources in West Springfield, MA
Too often the healthcare industry approaches opioid addiction with harsh criticism and seems to always be a step behind.
At Better Life Partners, we want you to be able to live the life you want, but as safe and healthy as possible. We aren’t here to enforce strict guidelines on how you should be living your life. Rather, we provide you with options that help you minimize risk. This is why we operate with harm reduction principles in mind.
We offer these life-saving resources with the help of our partnerships across Massachusetts. The partnerships we have are with like-minded organizations, dedicated to helping folks across the state.
Here are a few of the many services we have available to our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease testing clinics
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
If you would like to improve your day-to-day safety, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Springfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here