Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Westminster, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day care with our alcohol treatment program in Westminster, MA. Our online treatment is harm reduction-based and compassionate.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Westminster, MA
Do you want to get set up with a flexible, non-judgmental treatment program for alcohol use disorder (AUD) as soon as possible? At Better Life Partners, we offer dozens of treatment resources in Westminster, MA, including optional medication for AUD, on the same day you call us! With no waitlists or requirements, we bring care right to your doorstep thanks to our partners across the state.
We know it can be tough to fit treatment into your schedule and lifestyle. That’s why we have lots of time slots for weekly group counseling, and we offer virtual treatment options to save you a commute. We keep care financially feasible: we offer a sliding fee scale and accept most insurance, including BCBS, MassHealth, Medicare, and Medicaid. Wherever you live in Massachusetts, Better Life Partners can find a treatment plan that works with you and for you, today!
How to get started today with Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment program:
- As soon as you’re ready, text or call us at (866) 679-0831—you will chat with one of our team members for about 15 minutes. We have translators who can help if needed. You can begin treatment right after this phone consultation!
- Next, we will help you find times to schedule an orientation and assessment. We will also help you decide when is best for you to attend weekly group counseling.
- If you are interested in taking medication for AUD, you can talk to a medical professional about your options ASAP. Medication is not mandatory to get care with us: some members find medication to be a useful component of treatment, while others decide not to take it. It’s up to you!
Accessible Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Westminster, MA
You can get started with care at Better Life Partners as soon as you call us, and you can come to us just as you are. A few of the dozens of tools for alcohol treatment we offer include compassionate group counseling, optional medication treatment for AUD, and educational resources. We’re ready to bring our high-quality, non-punitive care directly to you in Massachusetts today with the help of our partner organizations!
At Better Life Partners, one pillar of our treatment is weekly group counseling. Group counseling sessions enable members to openly and privately discuss their experiences without fear of judgment. The empathetic licensed professionals who facilitate sessions provide education about topics such as setting effective goals and managing your symptoms. Members often find that the community they develop in group counseling helps buoy them through recovery.
Our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts help us provide you with the following treatment resources—and dozens more:
- Group counseling led by a clinical professional
- Optional medication treatment for alcoholism
- Loving, non-judgmental recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Medication management programs
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Plus lots more!
In Westminster, MA, call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 right away and you can get treatment today!
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program?
- Our treatment is designed to be as accessible as possible. With no abstinence requirements or waitlists, we’ll set you up with care as soon as you call. Give us a call today no matter your circumstances, and we’ll work with you to tailor our resources to your specific needs.
- Weekly group therapy sessions help members form supportive bonds. During group counseling sessions, which are run by licensed counselors, members can safely open up about their alcohol use and recovery. By sharing in this way, members become part of a loving community that provides valuable support as they recover. The group facilitator is there to offer warm guidance as well as provide education about concepts like building coping skills.
- We offer treatment options as diverse as your needs. Our repertoire of treatment tools includes optional medication for AUD, mental health counseling, sensitive group therapy, educational resources, and many more. You are also free to join other programs, like AA, alongside ours. Recovery is a complex experience, and you should have many treatment tools to reflect that!
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Westminster, MA
Better Life Partners bases our treatment program on a harm reduction ideology. This means that we never punish or judge our members. We know that everyone takes a different path through treatment, and we will meet you exactly where you are. Some of our members work towards abstinence, others want to cut back on drinking, and others have another type of recovery goal. All of those goals are valid! We are ready to cheer you on with the resources and encouragement you want and need, no matter what.
Your understanding community at Better Life Partners will always support you unconditionally. Don’t worry about getting kicked out for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing meetings—we will never punish you for anything! You can leave the program at any time, and you can also come back whenever you please. Come just as you are to Better Life Partners: you’re welcome here!
You deserve to access our non-punitive care today: text or call us at (866) 679-0831 now!
Start optional medication treatment for alcoholism (AUD) today in Westminster, MA
Text or call us at (866) 679-0831 if you’d like to take medication for alcohol use, and you can begin medication treatment today!
Lots of members try AUD medication and find that it is a valuable supplement to other types of treatment. Other members choose not to take medication. You are never required to take medication in our program; the choice is always yours. If you would like to learn more, you can talk through your options with a clinician right away.
We provide these three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD) to members who use medication treatment:
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram is most appropriate for people who want to completely abstain from alcohol. It makes your body extra sensitive to alcohol, so you experience unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication can help folks who want to fully abstain from drinking. It reduces your urges to drink and cravings.
- Naltrexone: This medication is best if you want to reduce your drinking, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
These medications have been studied widely and demonstrated to be safe and helpful as AUD treatment. Our members who take medication for AUD often feel that, alongside our other treatment options, it helps them reach their recovery goals.
Medication is a call or text away: dial us at (866) 679-0831 and start taking medication for alcohol use today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Westminster, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here