Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Weymouth, MA
You can get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today in Weymouth, MA. Call or text us for same-day opioid addiction treatment, from the comfort of your home.
Weymouth, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Receive same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction in Weymouth, Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. Quick, affordable care makes a life-changing difference for people living with opioid addiction. That’s why we offer online care to reach you wherever you are in Massachusetts at the exact time you are ready.
We partner with organizations across Massachusetts to ensure we can provide the care that you need. From MAT to other resources, we’ve got you covered. At Better Life Partners, we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, and we also have a sliding fee scale for anyone uninsured. No matter what your financial situation looks like, we will find the treatment you’re looking for at a price you can afford.
Give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831 to see how we can make opioid addiction treatment work for you.
Follow these 3 steps to start your opioid addiction recovery journey today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a free, confidential consultation with one of our care team specialists. After this 15-minute call, you can start treatment immediately. If prescribed, medications will be sent to the pharmacy you choose.
- With treatment started, next comes a meeting with one of our recovery team clinicians. This will allow our team to develop a treatment plan that has your goals as the top priority.
- Finally, if you like the plan we come up with at Better Life Partners, we’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule group counseling sessions.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Options Near You in Weymouth, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide options to our members living with opioid use disorder (OUD). Options to dozens of different life-saving resources, flexible scheduling, and the ability to design your own recovery goals. We know you have an entire life outside of your addiction, that’s why we are giving you the freedom to choose what your recovery looks like.
The recovery team at Better Life Partners understands the complexity of addiction and doesn’t expect recovery to be one-size-fits-all. You’re an individual with a unique set of experiences and you deserve treatment that’s tailored to you.
Is Better Life Partners right for your opioid addiction treatment?
- Treatment starts the same day you call. We understand how important it is to have expedient care. That’s why we have virtual treatment options to get you the treatment you want, exactly when and where you want it.
- Recovery goals are directed by you. At Better Life Partners we understand that what makes people feel happy and fulfilled varies from person to person. That’s why we let you be in charge of directing your goals for treatment. We act as a support pillar for you and help you to access the resources to make your goals a reality.
- Compassionate care without judgment or punishment. If you’re living with opioid addiction it’s likely you’ve already been on the harsh end of judgment or criticism. We don’t have any interest in adding to that. We’re here to help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that might look like for you. Treatment is tailored around your goals, not ours.
Reducing Harm through Opioid Addiction Treatment in Weymouth, MA
We utilize a harm reduction approach to care. This means we are here to help you reduce the negative outcomes associated with opioid use, no matter what. We aren’t here to tell you what a healthier life should look like, you get to decide for yourself what you want your future to look like. We just want to provide you with a place to feel free being yourself, while also getting access to resources that could help you live a safer life.
Whether you’re looking for medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone or clean syringe exchanges to lessen your risks of STIs or hepatitis C, we will be here without judgment. We’re providing options instead of consequences.
Here are a few of the life-saving resources we can offer our members because of partnerships within the community:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling sessions led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
If you’re ready for a change, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. Together we can get you on a path to a safer tomorrow.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Weymouth, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone for any of our members living with opioid addiction. Our life-saving resources are easily accessible and allow you to start your recovery journey on the same day you give us a call. MAT programs usually combine medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy to address the entire body. They are an incredibly effective tool for treating opioid addiction.
Suboxone, which is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, is prescribed for our MAT program at Better Life Partners, It provides great positive benefits for the taker, including decreased cravings and withdrawal symptoms, as well as, reduced chances of relapse and overdose-related death. It, unfortunately, remains underutilized because of the many myths that still surround its use. Luckily, that’s all they are–myths. The research backing the use of Suboxone, in particular, is very positive.
Our MAT program also comes with an entire team ready to support you where you are and the opportunity to build a whole network of peers who can relate to what you are going through during our group counseling sessions. You will never be solo on your journey through recovery. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
All you have to do is call us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with your treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Weymouth, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here