Wilmington, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Get in-home opioid addiction treatment in Wilmington, MA. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, no matter where you are in Massachusetts.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment (MAT) in Wilmington, MA
If you’re living with opioid addiction in Wilmington, MA, you can get confidential medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone at Better Life Partners. We make it easy to get the treatment you’re looking for without having to wait. A simple and confidential phone call to us at (866) 679-0831 is all it takes to get treatment started today.
We’re tired of seeing all the hurdles and red tape that surround healthcare access for those living with opioid use disorder. At Better Life Partners, we offer treatment virtually to make sure you get the care you want exactly when and where you want it. Big town, small town, it no longer matters where you live in Massachusetts. Our partnerships with organizations across the state ensure we will be there for you when you need us.
In addition to providing non-judgmental high-quality care, we’re also affordable. At Better Life Partners, we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, and MassHealth. We also have a sliding-fee scale available if needed. No matter what your budget or schedule looks like, we are here for you when you’re ready.
Text or call us at (866) 679-0831 to get started on your recovery journey today.
How to get started with medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today:
- Start with a confidential 15-minute phone consultation by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. After this brief chat with one of our care team members (translators are available upon request), you can begin treatment immediately. You can pick up any prescribed medications from a pharmacy you choose.
- After starting treatment, next comes a virtual follow-up appointment. This allows our recovery team to tailor your treatment plan around your experiences and goals for recovery.
- Finally, if you feel that care from Better Life Partners is the right fit for your opioid addiction treatment, we’ll provide a quick orientation and arrange for you to join weekly group counseling sessions.
Accessible Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Wilmington, MA
No matter where you live or work in Massachusetts, at Better Life Partners you can have access to high-quality confidential opioid addiction treatment. We understand the importance of expedient care, which is why we offer online treatment options and same-day Suboxone. Not having access to transportation, having too busy of a schedule, or not wanting to be seen at a Suboxone clinic don’t have to hold you back from getting the care you’ve been looking for.
At Better Life Partners we work so hard to deliver the quality care you want with compassion, respect, and dignity. Addiction doesn’t define your life. We know that and are here to help whenever you decide you’re ready.
Whatever you’re looking for in recovery, give us a call at (866) 679-0831 to get the resources that can help you on your journey.
Why go with Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment…
- You get to start treatment today without ever having to leave your home. You have an entire life outside of your addiction and spare time is tough to come by. We get it. You choose what format works best for you. Either way, you get the compassionate care you deserve.
- You get a treatment plan designed around your goals. Too often opioid addiction treatment programs are a one-size-fits-all approach designed for abstinence. We know every member walking through our door is unique, both in what has shaped their lives and what they want out of it. We let you take the lead and empower you to make your own goals for recovery. From there, we develop a treatment plan that can help you get where you want to be.
- You get non-judgmental support. Life is complicated and addiction is complex. At Better Life Partners, our support and resources don’t come with an expiration date or ultimatums. You get options with flexibility and understanding at their core. Come be comfortable being you and know we’re behind you 100%.
Compassionate Opioid Treatment with MAT in Wilmington, MA
At Better Life Partners we know you are more than your addiction. You have an entire life that exists outside of it. That’s why we empower you to decide your own path to recovery. You know you best. You know what makes you happy. We aren’t going to tell you how that has to look. We’re here to provide you with the support you need while accessing the resources that can help you achieve your safer healthier life goals. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
Our recovery team at Better Life Partners approaches treatment from a harm reduction standpoint. This means we want you to be able to live the safest life you can while still living the life you want. If we can lessen the damaging results linked to drug use, like hepatitis C, overdose deaths, and sexually transmitted infections, we count that as a huge success. Both to us and you!
Together with our partners, we’re able to offer dozens of resources that can help to minimize these negative experiences associated with opioid use disorder. Here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to see how you can minimize your risks, call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Wilmington, MA
Our mission at Better Life Partners is to deliver quick and convenient treatment for opioid addiction. Our medication-assisted treatment (MAT) program does just that. MAT is an approach to care that focuses on the person as a whole and combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with supportive counseling. This approach is safe and effective for treating individuals living with opioid use disorder and often results in increased retention in recovery.
The clinicians at Better Life Partners prescribe Suboxone–a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine– for our MAT program. This particular MOUD is very beneficial for anyone living with opioid addiction because it reduces withdrawal symptoms and cravings and lowers the risk of relapse and/or overdose.
When Suboxone is combined with our incredible team of specialists and the peers you meet during your weekly supportive counseling sessions, you will see that you are never alone in your recovery. There is always someone willing to listen and understand.
If you would like to see if MAT with Suboxone is right for your journey, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Wilmington, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here