Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Winchendon, MA
Get online opioid addiction treatment in Winchendon, MA. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Winchendon, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide same-day treatment for anyone living with opioid addiction. This includes medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. We know recovery can be challenging, that’s why we make it as easy as possible to fit into your schedule. We have morning, afternoon, and evening hours, along with other scheduling options that make recovery work for you.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. If you don’t have an insurance plan, a sliding-fee scale is available to ensure you receive the healthcare you deserve.
We offer Spanish-speaking groups led by expert clinicians and have translators available as needed to ensure everyone can access treatment.
Text/call us at (866) 679-0831 to start the road to recovery today. We’re ready to help, whenever you need us.
How to get opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone in Winchendon, MA:
- To start treatment, all you have to do is give us a call at (866) 679-0831 for a consultation with a member of our care team. After this, you can start treatment immediately. If MAT is medically appropriate for your situation, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After your initial call, we can help you set up a follow-up meeting so that we can get to know you and your background a bit better. We will provide you with high-quality, individualized care. Everything you share with us is always kept confidential.
- If Better Life Partners seems like a good fit for you, we also offer an orientation meeting and can get you set up with weekly group counseling sessions.
Opioid Addiction Treatment in Winchendon, MA
We know there are often several barriers to accessing healthcare and high-quality treatment. Language, location, finances, etc., but, we work hard to eliminate each barrier so you can recover on your terms. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, what language you speak, or what insurance you have, you can receive our same-day medication-assisted treatment.
You can start today! Just reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment.
Why should you choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- Do you want reliable, easily accessible treatment with no wait? At Better Life Partners, you can start treatment today, no waiting around! Our team is here to help you whenever you’re ready to start treatment.
- Do you want an uplifting, strong support system? Our care team will always support you. We’re here to provide options, not consequences or judgment. You won’t ever be punished for missing a meeting or relapsing. We understand that recovery can be a complex journey. You deserve positive encouragement and support as you recover.
- Do you want to take charge of your recovery? We encourage independence at Better Life Partners. Recovery looks different for every individual, so we want you to set your own goals and determine what you want to get out of treatment. We’ll be here to help you as you recover, no matter what that looks like for you. With treatment, you can start living a more fulfilling life today!
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone
Our mission is to offer convenient care to anyone living with opioid use disorder. We partner with other amazing organizations so that we can provide you with same-day medication-assisted treatment services anywhere in Massachusetts. Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to start medication-assisted treatment (MAT) today.
MAT is a whole-person form of treatment that includes medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and supportive counseling. A common misconception is that Suboxone–a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine–replaces an addiction with a new one. This is not true. Studies show that Suboxone is safe and helpful for treating people who are living with opioid addiction. MAT can reduce withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and chances of relapse.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment with Better Life Partners today. You deserve accessible, reliable care.
Recovery Options, Not Consequences in Winchendon, MA
At Better Life Partners, we approach treatment with harm reduction principles in mind, meaning that we won’t judge you for any choices, past or present. Our goal is to help you stay safe and healthy, which includes healthcare options for other things like hepatitis C, sexually transmitted infections, and mental health concerns.
We know that recovery can be difficult. We won’t ever punish you for missing meetings, changing your treatment goals, or relapsing. Life happens and we’ll always be here to support you. If you ever leave our program for any reason, you’re always welcome back.
Our compassionate care team is ready to help you. We recognize that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment or recovery. We just want you to determine what you’d like to get out of treatment and what you’d like your future to look like. You deserve a life full of love, belonging, and purpose.
We offer an abundance of resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Winchendon, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here