Winthrop, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
In-home opioid addiction treatment with Spanish-speaking options in Winthrop, MA. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Winthrop, MA
Better Life Partners offers accessible, affordable medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Winthrop, MA. Our same-day addiction care serves folks no matter where they live in Massachusetts, so you can access treatment no matter what.
Everyone deserves to receive the high-quality care they need, which is why we make our opioid treatment affordable and easy to get. We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and other insurances. If you don’t have insurance, we have a sliding-fee scale for treatment services. We’ll make it work for you!
We know not everyone has a car or can leave to attend treatment. That’s why we offer fully virtual treatment. We offer flexible scheduling so treatment can fit into your schedule, as well as Spanish-speaking staff members available upon request.
We partner with other great organizations throughout Massachusetts to bring wraparound care right to you, no matter where you live in the state.
To access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, text/call us at (866) 679-0831. We’re here to help you recover, whenever you’re ready!
How to begin opioid addiction treatment in Winthrop, MA today:
- Call or text (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute conversation with a member of our care team. If you prefer speaking Spanish, we have fluent, Spanish-speaking staff available to help you! After this call, you can start treatment immediately. If medically appropriate for your situation, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After you’ve started treatment, we can help you set up a follow-up appointment. At this consultation, we’ll get to know you better and learn more about your goals for treatment.
- If you’d like to continue care with Better Life Partners, we’ll get you set up with a quick orientation meeting and group counseling sessions. At these meetings, you can talk with other members who are also recovering.
Online Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Winthrop, MA
At Better Life Partners, it’s our priority to help our members live a more fulfilling, healthier, and happier life. This is why we provide same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. You can access this treatment online, so no matter where you live in Massachusetts, you can receive care. You deserve to start recovering today, with compassionate treatment.
To start your recovery journey today, just give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831. Our team of experts (including staff fluent in Spanish) is ready to support you and help you reach your recovery goals.
Better Life Partners might be a great fit for you if…
- You want convenient, reliable treatment today. At Better Life Partners, we value your time. We won’t keep you waiting around… you can start treatment the same day that you contact us! And, we don’t have waitlists.
- You are looking for respectful care from a supportive, compassionate team. We understand that recovering from opioid use disorder can be complex and difficult. That’s why our care team is always here to help you and provide you with options, not consequences for your use and recovery. There’s no judgment. No matter what.
- You want to feel empowered and take charge of your recovery. Our members decide what recovery plan works best for them. Recovery is an individualized journey and there is no “right way” to recover. You deserve to start building the life you want today! We’re here to support you during your journey.
MAT with Suboxone Treatment in Winthrop, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, many of our members choose to use medication-assisted treatment during their recovery. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a whole-person style of opioid addiction treatment. At Better Life Partners, we combine medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy to give you a wraparound form of treatment. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
As a holistic treatment method, MAT cares for both your mind and body. We prescribe Suboxone, which is a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine. Suboxone can reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms to ease your path to recovery. This medication is proven to be effective and safe in treating opioid use disorder. Suboxone can even decrease the chances of relapse and overdose.
To learn more about MAT with Suboxone, please contact us at (866) 679-0831. Spanish-speaking team members are available on request. We’re ready to help you today!
A Harm Reduction Approach to Opioid Addiction Care in Winthrop, MA
Better Life Partners is here to provide you with a positive, uplifting treatment experience. We don’t ever punish members for anything like missing a meeting, changing treatment goals, or relapsing. Our harm reduction philosophy means that we want to reduce the negative consequences of drug use so that you can start living a healthier life today. We aim to limit the common consequences linked to drug use, such as hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, sexually transmitted infections, and more.
Because recovery looks different for everyone, we encourage you to set your own goals. Whether you want to stop using drugs altogether or reduce your drug use, we’ll be here to support you. If you’d like to do treatment in Spanish, we have team members fluent in Spanish and Spanish-speaking groups that are available to anyone interested. You deserve the care you need, in the language that you’re the most comfortable speaking.
With our team of experts and like-minded partners, we offer an abundance of resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might work for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Winthrop, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here