Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Worcester, MA
Our alcohol treatment program in Worcester, MA is available online! We make recovery easy for those looking to get compassionate, wraparound care.
Same-Day Resources for Alcohol Use Disorder (Alcoholism) in Worcester, MA
At Better Life Partners we specialize in providing compassionate, supportive care for those living with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. If you live anywhere near Worcester, MA, no matter what your goals for recovery might be, we’re here to support you. We have treatment services available online, so you can start recovering from the comfort of your home. The wraparound care you deserve and that could help foster a change toward a healthier future is ready for you on the same day you call us at (866) 679-0831.
Our partnerships with like-minded organizations across Massachusetts are what allow us to bring our top-notch services directly to you in a format that works for your life. To keep our alcohol treatment program financially accessible for all, we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, as well as a sliding-fee scale for those who need it. If you’re looking for a healthier tomorrow, we’re committed to helping you find a plan that can work.
Here’s how to start recovering from alcoholism (AUD) today:
- Simply give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 for a short, 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. We have translators available upon request and team members fluent in Spanish.
- If after this call, you feel like Better Life Partners is the right place for your recovery journey, we’ll help you find a time for weekly group counseling sessions and give you a quick orientation into our program.
- If you’d like to get more information about medication for alcohol use disorder, just mention it when you call. We’ll schedule a follow-up visit with one of our clinicians who can discuss your options and help you decide if medication would be a good support tool for you and your goals.
A Dependable Alcohol Recovery Community in Worcester, MA
The heart of our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners is our group therapy sessions. These meetings, which are always led by a licensed professional, are where you feel the impact of our wraparound recovery community. From supportive peers who relate and understand your journey to expert guidance from our licensed counselors, you’ll always have the positive support you deserve.
Each week new topics relating to alcohol use and addiction are presented. In addition to helping facilitate discussion and sharing, you’ll also have the opportunity to improve in areas like goal setting, managing symptoms, developing healthy coping mechanisms, and so much more. And of course, you’ll get to create a strong support system with other community members in your group.
Thanks to our strong community support, the list of resources we’re able to offer our members living with AUD is always growing. Here’s a small list of the many services we offer in Worcester, MA:
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Basic primary care services
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcoholism ( alcohol use disorder)
- A supportive recovery community
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might be a good fit for you.
Medication for alcoholism (AUD) available in Worcester, MA
We offer dozens of optional support services to our members recovering from alcoholism (AUD). One of those resources is medication-assisted treatment. Medication is never required to get treatment with Better Life Partners, but if it’s something you’re interested in, we’d be happy to help.
Here’s a brief overview of the three different medications we’re able to provide at Better Life Partners:
- Naltrexone is taken 1x/day orally or 1x/month as an injectable and is recommended for members hoping to cut back on their drinking. It works by reducing cravings and the positive effects of alcohol.
- Acamprosate is taken 3x/day and is recommended for anyone with a goal of abstinence. This medication reduces cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram is taken daily and is also best for people who want to quit drinking completely. This medication reduces cravings and causes nausea when mixed with alcohol.
All three of these medications have been studied extensively and are a safe and effective way of treating alcohol use disorder. If you’re interested in trying medication or would like more information, just mention it when you call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Harm Reduction-Based Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
At Better Life Partners we feel it’s important for you to get non-judgmental, punitive-free care for your alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) no matter what your goals are. That’s why we have a harm reduction philosophy in place, so you can feel comfortable beginning from anywhere on your recovery journey. Our member-centric approach to care will always prioritize your goals for treatment, regardless of what those might be.
You decide if cutting back, quitting completely, or something else will give you the healthier life you’ve been looking forward to and we’ll provide you with the support and access to resources to help you get there. Our goal is to always provide you with options, so you’ll never have to worry about being kicked out or turned away. When life throws a wrench into your recovery and you miss a meeting, relapse, or decide on a different path, it’s okay. We’ll roll with it and help you choose a way forward.
Whenever you’re ready to get started with recovery, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Is our alcohol treatment program a good fit for you?
- Do you need flexible scheduling? We make our treatment resources available virtually and offer a huge variety of time slots, from morning through evening. This way we can mesh with even the craziest full schedules.
- Do you want to decide what your recovery goals are? At Better Life Partners, you get to determine what your treatment program looks like. We know that recovery comes in many shapes and sizes and is often a product of your experiences. That’s why we empower our members to set their own goals. And no matter what that looks like, we’ll provide you with unconditional support.
- Do you want to be surrounded by a supportive recovery community? Better Life Partners combines peer support with guidance from licensed professionals to ensure you’re getting the compassionate, wraparound support you need to recover. You’ll never have to go through recovery alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Abington, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here