MAT Treatment for Opioid Addiction in Medford, MA
Get same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Medford, Massachusetts. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Medford, MA
In Medford, Massachusetts with Better Life Partners you can get same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction. We know how important it is to get treatment right when you’re ready for it, and we also know that transportation, busy schedules, and budgets are all things that factor into your decision to get treatment or not. That’s why we work hard to bring care to you anywhere in Massachusetts, exactly when you need it.
Better Life Partners offers online treatment options and has highly-qualified providers who are fluent in Spanish and other translators available upon request. We offer a sliding fee scale and also accept most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, and Medicare. We will work with you to find a price and schedule that fit into your life.
Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start your recovery journey today.
Choosing opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners means…
- Same-day access to resources for opioid addiction. We know prompt treatment can make a world of difference. With same-day virtual treatment options, Better Life Partners makes care easy and accessible. No matter what language you are most comfortable speaking, we have providers ready to help.
- Compassionate, non-judgmental care. Your previous life choices, or future ones, have no effect on the level of compassionate care you will receive. We know that recovery is going to look different for everyone, we’re here to provide you with the compassionate care you deserve.
- A treatment designed around your goals, not ours. Our only goal is to help you access resources to allow you to live a safer and healthier life. How that looks is up to you. You get to make your own goals for treatment, we’ll be here to provide you with resources and support you along the way.
Accessible Opioid Addiction Treatment with MAT Near You
Better Life Partners can provide you with convenient, same-day medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction in Massachusetts. With us, getting opioid addiction treatment is quick, convenient, and hassle-free. With the option to attend treatment online and time slots that span all day and into the evening, we’ll find a schedule that works for you at a price you feel comfortable with.
With an understanding of the complexity of addiction, our care team of highly qualified, compassionate medical professionals is ready to help you start living a healthier life today–whatever that may look like for you. Better Life Partners is committed to providing you with non-judgmental, compassionate care. We believe everyone deserves to live a life filled with love, purpose, and belonging–we’ll be here to help you achieve that.
How to get started with opioid addiction treatment in Medford, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831. You can begin treatment immediately following a brief 15-minute consultation (translators available). If Suboxone is prescribed, you can pick it up from any pharmacy you choose.
- You can schedule a more in-depth follow-up appointment to give us a better understanding of your situation. In Massachusetts, this can happen online.
- Last, if you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll get you set up with a short orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works best for you.
Low-Barrier Medication-Assisted Treatment in Medford, MA
What exactly is medication-assisted treatment, and does it work for opioid use disorder?
Medication-assisted treatment, better known as MAT, is a treatment approach that combines medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. This is a whole-person form of treatment that helps heal your mind along with your body. Studies have shown that, with the help of MAT, individuals living with opioid addiction have a higher likelihood of staying in treatment and fewer negative experiences associated with opioid use.
For MAT at Better Life Partners, we typically combine Suboxone with group counseling led by a medical professional. Suboxone is a medication that is made from buprenorphine and naloxone. When taking Suboxone, most people experience decreased cravings and withdrawal symptoms, and a reduced risk of relapse and overdose.
There are a lot of misconceptions that come along with medications for opioid addiction. Many people believe that using medications to treat opioid addiction is simply swapping out one addiction for another, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. MAT has been shown to be both safe and effective in short-term and long-term treatment plans. At Better Life Partners, we’re working hard to combat the stigma surrounding MAT
If you have questions about Suboxone or MAT or how it could help you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in Medford, MA
Too often our healthcare system has failed individuals living with opioid use disorder. Basic rights for compassion, respect, and dignity are often skipped if you have a history of drug use. At Better Life Partners, we practice a harm reduction-based approach to care. This means that we’re here to help you avoid negative consequences associated with opioid use such as STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose, along with others.
You can come as you are to our treatment program, you’ll always be in charge of your own recovery. We will never force you into any type of treatment and will never judge or expect a certain outcome for your recovery. Better Life Partners recognizes that recovery is going to be different for everyone. No matter what yours might look like, we’ll be here to support you and provide you with resources along the way.
Here are some of the resources we have available to our members in Medford, MA thanks to our community partnerships:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Medication management programs
- Care coordination and referral support
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to get same-day opioid addiction treatment, including access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone if medically appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Medford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here