Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Methuen, MA
Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Methuen, MA. We provide confidential treatment for opioid addiction, from the comfort of your home!
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Methuen, Massachusetts
At Better Life Partners, we make getting same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction a reality. If you live in Methuen, Massachusetts, or anywhere in Massachusetts, we can now bring treatment straight to you. We don’t want transportation, a busy schedule, or the language you speak to get in the way of getting the treatment you deserve. We offer online care with team members who are fluent in Spanish if needed. Whenever you decide the time for treatment is right, we will be there for you.
Better Life Partners doesn’t feel that price should be a factor when deciding if opioid addiction treatment is right for you. Whatever your budget is, we will work with you to find a solution that fits. We accept most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, and Medicare, and we also offer a sliding fee scale.
If you think you may be ready for treatment, call or text us today at (866) 679-0831. We will work with you to ensure you receive the care you deserve with the flexibility you need.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Methuen, MA
We offer same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. With flexible scheduling virtually we are will provide compassionate care to anybody seeking opioid addiction treatment. We are an organization based on compassion and respect for everyone, regardless of their background or drug use history. We don’t judge anyone, and we don’t turn anyone away from our program. We’re here to support you in whatever ways we can.
We are lowering the barriers that often keep people from opioid treatment. Better Life Partners understands the complexity of addiction and realizes everyone is unique. No matter how you would like your recovery to look, you are welcome here. Everyone deserves to have a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose.
Why choose treatment with Better Life Partners?
- Flexible, same-day opioid addiction treatment. When it comes to choosing treatment, quick access should be a given. Better Life Partners will make treatment quick and convenient so you can get started with recovery from anywhere in Massachusetts.
- A treatment plan designed for you, by you. Recovery isn’t one-size-fits-all. Every person is going to have different goals and needs throughout their treatment process. At Better Life Partners, we understand this. That’s why we’ll encourage you to set your own treatment goals, and we’ll support you in whatever ways we can.
- Compassionate and confidential opioid addiction treatment. The high-quality medical professionals on our team are ready to provide you with the compassionate care that you deserve. We’ll help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that might look like for you.
Steps to get started opioid addiction treatment in Methuen, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831. Complete a quick 15-minute confidential consultation with one of our team members (we have Spanish-speaking staff available upon request). You can then begin treatment immediately. A prescription of Suboxone, if required, will be sent to whichever pharmacy you would like.
- After the consultation, we will help you schedule a more in-depth follow-up appointment that can be done online. This will give our care team a better understanding of your unique situation and goals for treatment.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners feels like the right place for you, we will give you a short orientation into the program and help you to set up weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Methuen, MA
Better Life Partners often uses medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to assist with your recovery. MAT is a whole-person approach to treatment that combines medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. This form of treatment has been shown to be very successful in helping individuals living with opioid addiction stay in treatment longer and have fewer negative experiences due to use.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is a sublingual film medication made from buprenorphine and naloxone. Suboxone is both safe and effective at treating opioid addiction, with individuals often experiencing fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms, as well as decreased chances of overdose and relapse.
When you receive MAT with Better Life Partners, you gain support from medical professionals and peers in your community. You’re able to build a support system that can carry you well past the start of your recovery during our weekly group counseling sessions. This, combined with the guidance and oversight from our highly-qualified clinicians, will set you up to start living a healthier life today. We can help you get started with recovery now.
There is always someone ready to talk. Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about MAT with Suboxone.
Opioid Addiction Treatment without the Judgment in Methuen, MA
For too long the healthcare industry has passed judgment on individuals living with opioid addiction. At Better Life Partners, we want this to change. We are here to offer you a place to belong and be accepted for who you are. When you receive treatment with Better Life Partners, you are getting a commitment from us to always remain judgment-free, while also providing you with the compassion, respect, and understanding you deserve.
At Better Life Partners, we practice with a harm reduction philosophy. This simply means, our goal is to minimize negative experiences associated with opioid use. You get to decide what your recovery looks like, and we’ll be here to provide you with low-barrier access to life-saving resources. You will never be kicked out for things like relapses or missing meetings, and if you ever end up leaving, we’ll always welcome you back.
Together with our community partnerships, here are some of the resources we can provide to our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral support
- And so much more!
To see what your judgment-free opioid addiction treatment could look like, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Methuen, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here