Same-Day MAT with Suboxone Treatment in Middleborough, MA
Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Middleborough, MA. Confidential, in-home opioid addiction treatment available today.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Middleborough, MA
Better Life Partners makes medication-assisted treatment simple and convenient for anyone living with opioid addiction in Middleborough, Massachusetts. We are able to offer same-day, confidential opioid treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. With options for in-person or online care, we are working hard to simplify the process to get the help you deserve.
Better Life Partners is committed to working around your schedule as well as your payment plan. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale for anyone requiring something else. We will work with you to find a solution that fits.
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get see what opioid treatment options could work for you.
In-home Opioid Addiction Treatment in Middleborough, MA
At Better Life Partners we offer flexible opioid addiction treatment services, no matter where you are in Massachusetts. We know you have a busy schedule, and transportation might be unreliable. To make sure you’re getting the opioid treatment you need, we provide medication-assisted treatment both online and in-person. You’re able to get care whenever and wherever works best for you.
Better Life Partners will offer high-quality and confidential care without limitations You will be in charge of what your treatment looks like, we won’t ever tell you what to do–you get to decide what a healthier future looks like for you. We’ll provide you with whatever resources you need to meet your recovery goals, whatever they might be. We’re here to support you, not judge you.
How to get MAT treatment with Suboxone in Middleborough, MA:
- Complete a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can start immediately after this phone call. A prescription for Suboxone, if appropriate, will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can then schedule a longer follow-up appointment if you’d like. This will allow us to get a better understanding of your current situation and treatment goals. In Middleborough, this can be done either online or in-person.
- Finally, if you decide Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll set you up with a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Middleboro, MA
Better Life Partners knows that having immediate access to medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction is important. Opioid addiction is complex. When you decide the time for treatment is right, we want to make sure you aren’t stuck waiting for a spot to open up. When you call or text us at (866) 679-0831 you can get started with MAT immediately if it’s medically appropriate for you.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of opioid addiction treatment that recognizes that addiction isn’t all mental or physical. It usually combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy and has been shown to be successful and safe in both long-term and short-term treatment plans. You can also utilize our other resources on top of MAT for added support!
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. This medication is made from naloxone and buprenorphine. Despite the many myths circulating about using medications to assist with opioid addiction treatment, it has been shown that MAT can greatly decrease cravings and withdrawal symptoms, as well as reduce the chances of relapse or overdose.
To learn more about MAT or Suboxone, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We are ready to get you started whenever you decide the time is right.
Why is Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) right for you?
- Immediate access to treatment. On the same day you call, our team of medical professionals can provide you with quick and confidential medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, along with other life-saving resources.
- Recovery done your way. There is no right way when it comes to opioid addiction recovery. We’ll encourage you to set your own treatment goals and determine what a healthier life looks like for you. Then, we’ll give you the resources you need to make those goals a reality.
- Non-judgmental support. Better Life Partners is a judgment-free, non-punitive organization because we know that everyone deserves to be treated with compassion and respect. We promise not to judge you, and we also won’t kick you out or turn you away for missing meetings or relapsing. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
Harm Reduction Opioid Addiction Treatment in Middleborough, MA
Better Life Partners believes that everybody deserves a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that you can come as you are to our treatment program–we won’t judge you or turn you away. We’re here to provide you with resources that will help you avoid negative consequences associated with opioid use such as hepatitis C, overdose, and infections, among others.
Our mission at Better Life Partners is to help anyone living with opioid addiction lead a safer, healthier life, which is why we’re punitive-free. No punishments or consequences will be given for things like missed meetings or relapses. No matter how many times you come to us, or what you want your future to look like, there will always be a spot for you in our program.
Together with our community partnerships, here are a few of the resources we have available to our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to start living a healthier life today, there’s always someone ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Middleborough, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here