Alcohol Treatment Program in Millbury, MA
In Millbury, MA you can join our alcohol treatment program on the same day that you call or text. Get virtual or in-person treatment today.
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Millbury, MA
Are you having trouble finding the right treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD/alcoholism) in Millbury, MA? Do you find that treatment is taking too long to access, and you don’t want to wait any longer to get started? Better Life Partners can help! We can offer you non-judgmental, non-punitive resources for AUD today!
We partner with like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring care directly to you, no matter where you’re located in the state! We’ll also make sure that our treatment works with your budget: we take most insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and we also offer a sliding fee scale. Whatever your situation might be, we’re confident we can make a treatment plan that works for you.
Getting started with Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment program:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to have a 15-minute consultation with a member of our team. We have translation services upon request, as well as Spanish-speaking staff members. Right after this phone conversation, we will get you set up with treatment.
- The next step is to schedule an assessment and orientation with us. We will then work together to find a time when you can attend our weekly group counseling sessions.
- Some of our members are interested in taking medication. If you are interested in trying medication for alcohol use, we will set up an evaluation with a clinician who can run you through your options. Some members opt to take medication, and others do not: you always get to decide what kind of treatment is best for you, and we will never make you take medication if you don’t want to!
Non-judgmental Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Millbury, MA
With the support of our partners across the state, Better Life Partners provides you with many resources to help you with your recovery from alcohol use disorder, no matter where in Massachusetts you live. Our flexible same-day treatment is designed to set you up with the recovery tools you need. We do not have waitlists, so you can access care immediately.
Our weekly group counseling sessions are the cornerstone of our treatment at Better Life Partners. The licensed professionals who lead our groups facilitate group conversations about things like developing healthy coping skills, managing your symptoms, and setting goals. Group sessions are a non-judgmental forum for members to express thoughts and feelings about alcoholism (AUD) and recovery and build a strong, supportive community.
Here are some of the resources we offer for AUD (alcohol use disorder) with the help of our partners across Massachusetts:
- A recovery community that is supportive and nonjudgmental
- Group therapy run by a medical professional
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Programs for medication management
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Recovery coaching
- And much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about Better Life Partners in Millbury, MA, and begin treatment today!
Why is Better Life Partners’ alcohol use disorder treatment unique?
- Our program is all about our members and our community. We are here to help, whether you want to be abstinent, reduce your drinking, or have some other treatment goal. You and other members, with the help of our team, will support one another as you work towards your individual goals. We know that everyone’s idea of a healthier future is different–there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery.
- Our group therapy sessions are helmed by compassionate licensed professionals. Members lift each other up in group therapy sessions by talking openly about symptoms and stressors in the presence of a licensed counselor who provides support and guidance. The community you build in encouraging group sessions will help sustain you through your recovery.
- We know that having lots of different support resources can aid in your recovery. Some members attend other programs, like AA, in addition to ours. We provide our members with many different tools, including group therapy led by licensed professionals, optional medications for alcohol use disorder, and mental health counseling (such as cognitive behavioral therapy). Whatever you need to recover, we’ll be here to support you.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Millbury, MA
At Better Life Partners, we have a harm reduction policy: we know that everyone’s life and recovery are different, and we will never punish or judge our members. Any path is totally valid, whether you would like to be abstinent, cut back, or make another choice about your health and future. You can leave our program whenever you want, and you are welcome back anytime! You always decide what’s best for you. We will never make you do anything you don’t want to do.
Your community at Better Life Partners will be here for you no matter what. We never deny anyone our loving, respectful support. Come as you are to our program, without worrying that we will judge you or punish you!
Get started with alcohol use treatment today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831 right now.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Millbury, MA
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and you can start medication for alcohol use with Better Life Partners today. Some of our members choose not to take medication to supplement their recovery, but many people who do take medication find it helpful. If you are curious about taking medication for AUD, you will be able to discuss options with one of our medical professionals. However, taking medication is never required for you to participate in our group-based program.
These are the three medications that we offer to members who are interested in medication for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: This medication is most helpful and effective for those who want to abstain from alcohol. It helps people stop drinking by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, Disulfiram helps with abstinence. It does this by making your body more sensitive to alcohol.
- Naltrexone: This medication aids those who wish to reduce their alcohol use without necessarily quitting alcohol completely.
In addition to our community-based weekly group therapy, many of our members find these medications for alcohol use disorder to be helpful. All three medications have been shown to be safe and effective at treating alcoholism (AUD).
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment with medication for AUD today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Millbury, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept MassHealth, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here