Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Monson, MA
Get started with recovery today in Monson, MA! Our alcohol treatment program is available online and in-person, with compassionate care for those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Treatment for Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) in Monson, MA
Are you looking for an accessible treatment program for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder, or AUD) that fits conveniently into your lifestyle? Better Life Partners can help! No matter where in the state you are or what your schedule is like, we can bring our non-judgmental treatment for AUD, including medication-assisted treatment, to your door today.
In Monson, MA, Better Life Partners offers our compassionate alcoholism (AUD) treatment both virtually and in-person, so you can receive our care from the comfort of your own home if that’s better for you. We ensure that our care is affordable to everyone: we accept most insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, and we offer a sliding fee scale as well. Call or text us and start treatment today, no matter where you live in Massachusetts!
Steps to getting started with our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners right away:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831: we’ll connect you with a member of our team for a quick 15-minute phone consultation. We have translators and Spanish-speaking team members to help out upon request. Right after you have this consultation, you can get started with treatment.
- If you want to move forward with Better Life Partners’ treatment program, we will work together to set up an assessment and an orientation for you. We will also find a convenient time for you to attend our weekly group counseling sessions in-person or online.
- If you are interested in medication treatment for alcohol use disorder, you will be able to chat with a clinician about some of the medications we offer. Some of our members take medication for AUD, and others choose not to. Medication is never required to participate in our program: you will receive the same judgment-free care whether or not you opt to take medication.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Monson, MA
Wherever you live in Massachusetts, Better Life Partners will collaborate with you to find a treatment plan that helps you work towards your unique goals. You can access our flexible and non-punitive care both in-person and online. No matter what your schedule and lifestyle look like, we will make sure that you can access the treatment you want, right when you want it.
Our sensitive care at Better Life Partners is rooted in harm reduction and focuses on each member’s individual needs. We know that recovering from alcohol use disorder is a complex process, and everyone’s treatment is unique and specific. No matter what your recovery goals might be, we’ll be here to provide you with the resources and support you need throughout your journey. Our care is for everyone.
What’s special about our alcohol use disorder treatment program at Better Life Partners?
- It’s important to us to make sure you can access our care. That’s why you can get started with our online or in-person treatment, including medication for AUD, on the same day you call or text us. We make sure that our treatment is affordable by taking most insurance plans and offering a sliding fee scale, and you can come as you are to our program: everybody deserves our warm, high-quality care!
- We know that it can help to have many diverse support resources during recovery. Among the dozens of recovery tools we offer our members are medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD), mental health counseling, and community-based group counseling in the presence of a licensed professional. Some of our members also participate in programs–such as AA–at the same time as ours.
- Our program is based on harm reduction. Your treatment community of members and staff is here for you with resources and support, no matter your needs and goals for recovery. You will never be punished or judged for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing sessions. Everyone has a different journey through recovery from AUD, and that’s okay!
Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Center in Monson, MA
Better Life Partners offers our online and in-person treatment to you across Massachusetts, whatever your lifestyle and treatment goals may be. Reach out to us today to access our sensitive recovery tools—we don’t have a waitlist, so you can get care ASAP. You can come just as you are: everyone deserves access to our member-focused care!
An important aspect of our treatment program at Better Life Partners is our supportive weekly group therapy. During group sessions, members can build a strong support system by confidentially sharing their recovery experiences. Each session is held in the presence of a licensed professional, who facilitates conversations about educational topics like developing coping skills and setting goals.
We can bring our specialized care right to you thanks to the support of our partners across Massachusetts. These are just some of the dozens of alcohol treatment resources we offer:
- Empathetic and non-judgmental member community
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Acamprosate, Naltrexone, and Disulfiram)
- Supportive group therapy facilitated by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Medication management
- And more!
Reach out to us today in Monson, MA and get started with same-day care! Just dial or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 now.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Monson, MA
As soon as you reach out to us by call or text at (866) 679-0831, Better Life Partners can offer you medication treatment for alcohol use. Many members take supporting medication during their recovery and find it helpful, while other members decide not to take medication. The choice is always yours: medication is optional, and you will receive our high-quality treatment whether or not you want to try medication. If you do think medication could be a good fit, a clinician will walk you through your options.
These are the three medications that we can offer to members who want to start medication-assisted alcohol treatment:
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate can be useful for folks who wish to abstain entirely from alcohol. It works by lessening cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication can help people who would like to completely abstain from drinking. It does so by making your body very sensitive to alcohol.
- Naltrexone: This medication is appropriate for those who want to cut back on drinking alcohol, but don’t necessarily want to completely abstain from alcohol.
Extensive studies of these medications have shown them to be safe and to work well. Alongside our community-based group therapy sessions, these medications are often found to be helpful by members who take them.
Want to begin taking medication for alcohol use disorder today? Call or text us at (866) 679-0831—we’re ready as soon as you are!
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Monson, MA
At Better Life Partners, we take a harm reduction approach to treatment. This means that we will never punish or judge you, no matter what your recovery journey looks like or what your goals may be. We know that no two people take the same path to recovery. Some of our members want to become abstinent from alcohol, while others would like to cut back on alcohol use. Everyone deserves to receive our compassionate care: we will be here with open arms, no matter what!
We will never punish you or turn you away for relapsing, missing meetings, or not abstaining from alcohol. Our primary goal is to make sure that you can access the recovery tools you deserve. For example, if you miss a meeting, we will never kick you out of the program; instead, we’ll get that meeting rescheduled for you ASAP. During your individual recovery from alcohol use disorder (AUD), your community at Better Life Partners is here to lift you up with unconditional support and resources.
We’re always here for you! Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to get set up with our non-judgmental and understanding care for alcohol use disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Monson, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here