Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in New Bedford, MA
We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment in New Bedford, MA. Get compassionate, confidential opioid addiction treatment today.
New Bedford, MA: MAT Program with Suboxone Treatment
At Better Life Partners we understand opioid addiction treatment is only good if it’s accessible which is why we offer same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for anyone living in Massachusetts. We don’t want transportation or a busy schedule to get in the way of you getting the help you deserve.
In addition to opioid addiction treatment being accessible, it also has to be affordable. We accept most insurances including, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, and we have a sliding-fee scale available for those who need it. All you have to do is call/text us and we’ll make sure we find the care you want and deserve with a schedule and price that work for you.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- You want convenient and affordable high-quality care. Better Life Partners will provide you treatment right when you feel you’re ready. We offer same-day virtual care options and work with you to find a payment structure that fits your life. Recovery is possible for you if you’re ready.
- You want access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. It’s easy to get access to the resources you need to recover with Better Life Partners. We provide same-day treatment, which includes a Suboxone prescription if medically necessary. There are no waitlists and no requirements to start treatment.
- You don’t want to go through recovery alone. Our team consists of compassionate medical professionals who understand that recovery is complex. We’re here to support you no matter what your journey might look like, and we’ll also connect you with other individuals in recovery for extra support.
Opioid Treatment with Suboxone Near You in New Bedford, MA
Better Life Partners’ offers same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with suboxone if medically appropriate for people living with opioid addiction near New Bedford, MA.
Opioid use disorder is complex and we want you to feel safe and supported while going through treatment. At Better Life Partners, we are dedicated to providing healthcare that is compassionate and non-judgmental. You never need to worry about being kicked out or turned away, we understand that recovery looks different for everyone. No matter what your goals are, we’ll be here to support you however we can.
Here’s how to access treatment for opioid addiction TODAY in New Bedford, MA:
- Just call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute phone consultation. You can start treatment immediately, including receiving a Suboxone prescription for MAT if medically appropriate.
- You can choose to complete an online confidential follow-up appointment. This will give our care team a better idea of your situation and goals for treatment.
- If Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll get you scheduled for a short program orientation and weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in New Bedford, MA
To fully understand addiction, you have to look at the whole person, not just bits and pieces. That’s why at Better Life Partners we often use medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction. This type of treatment utilizes medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) paired with behavioral therapy to work on both the mind and the body at the same time. It has been extensively researched and proven to be very safe and effective for treating opioid use disorder.
Our medication of choice for MAT is Suboxone. This particular MOUD is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone and is taken sublingually (under the tongue). We like Suboxone because it has a great track record for being safe and effective in treating opioid use disorder. It helps decrease cravings and withdrawal symptoms and can even help reduce the likelihood of relapse or overdose. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
When you choose to get MAT with Better Life Partners, you aren’t just getting medication, although you can if that’s what you want. Most people also choose to get guidance from our compassionate clinical team and support from our licensed practitioner-led group counseling.
Call/text us now at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you.
Heal Together: Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in MA
Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, this doesn’t change based on drug use history or background. To enforce this belief, Better Life Partners has a harm reduction philosophy. This means you will be treated with the same compassionate care regardless of what you want your recovery to look like. We are here to provide you with access to resources to help you live a safer and healthier life. What that means is going to be different for everyone, and that’s okay.
Our main objective is to reduce drug-related harms like STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths. To make this happen, Better Life Partners connects our members with the resources they need, right when they need them. Whether that’s medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone or participating in clean syringe exchanges–we’re going to work hard to get you the care you need.
Thanks to partnerships within our community, here are some of the resources we’re able to provide you with resources no matter where you live in Massachusetts:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Medication management programs
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us now at (866) 679-0831 to get same-day resources that might be a good fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in New Bedford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here