Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Claremont, NH
Get online or in-person opioid addiction treatment in Claremont, NH. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day you call.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Claremont, NH
You’re able to get opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone today in Claremont, NH, all you have to do is call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. We provide virtual and in-person services, flexible timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions, and same-day medication-assisted treatment in New Hampshire. Our services are convenient, without having to sacrifice the quality. Our team is made up of licensed medical professionals ready to provide you with compassionate treatment today.
Our partners in New Hampshire allow us to bring care directly to you, no matter where you’re at. Organizations like Remix and Greater Sullivan County Public Health Network are based right in Claremont, NH, which allows us to provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
We make sure care is affordable to anybody who needs opioid use disorder treatment. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and a sliding fee scale for those who need it. We’re confident that we can make treatment work for you, no matter what your budget might be.
3 easy steps to getting medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today:
- Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team. All of your information will remain confidential during this 15-minute consultation, and you can begin treatment immediately after this phone call. If medication-assisted treatment is right for you, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Moving forward, if you would like, we can schedule a longer follow-up appointment to give us a more in-depth understanding of your current situation. We’ll provide you with support and access to resources that might help you during your recovery.
- If you like Better Life Partners, we can schedule you for a short orientation, an assessment, and weekly group counseling sessions.
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Claremont, NH
In Claremont, NH you can receive treatment for opioid use disorder on the same day that you contact us, there are no waitlists and no requirements to start recovery today! At Better Life Partners, we recognize that the healthcare system has historically failed individuals living with opioid addiction, which is why we’re working hard to reduce as many barriers to care as we can. That’s why we offer virtual and in-person services, flexible scheduling, and same-day treatment.
We’ll help you start your recovery process right when you’re ready. Our compassionate approach to treatment prioritizes your needs and goals for treatment, so you don’t have to worry about having to do anything you don’t want to do or being turned away from our program. We’re punitive-free, so you won’t be punished for things like missing meetings or relapsing, and we’re also judgment-free, so you can feel free to show up as you are. We’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey.
Is Better Life Partners’ opioid treatment program right for you?
- Do you want high-quality care that’s affordable and convenient? We recognize that transportation can be unreliable and you have a busy schedule, which is why we make our opioid treatment services as accessible as possible. We provide virtual and in-person services and lots of timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions. We’ll make sure care works for you.
- Are you tired of the stigma surrounding opioid addiction? At Better Life Partners, we operate with a harm reduction philosophy. That means we won’t judge you, and we also won’t punish you. Relapses and missed meetings happen–instead of punishing you, we’ll help you get back on track with makeup meetings or other resources. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
- Do you want to decide what your recovery looks like? There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to opioid addiction recovery, but we’re dedicated to helping you find the right fit for you. You get to set your own goals for recovery and decide what you want to get out of treatment. We’ll provide you with the support and resources you need to meet your goals, whatever they might be.
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment Today in Claremont, NH
In Claremont, NH, Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone to those living with opioid addiction. Medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT, is a holistic form of opioid treatment that utilizes medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. Along with MAT, we also provide other resources that you can use for extra support during your recovery.
For those who use MAT during their recovery process, we prescribe Suboxone. Suboxone is an FDA-approved medication consisting of buprenorphine and naloxone, and it helps by reducing cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and chances of relapse or overdose. There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding MAT, but rest assured that it is a safe and effective way to treat addiction.
We have Suboxone doctors and medical professionals that will guide you throughout your MAT program. You’ll get support from a prescriber every month, as well as guidance from the medical professional who leads you in weekly your group counseling sessions. No matter what, you won’t have to go through recovery alone.
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Compassionate Care: Harm Reduction Opioid Treatment in Claremont, NH
At Better Life Partners, we take a compassionate and supportive approach to opioid addiction treatment. We understand the complex reality of addiction, which is why we operate with a harm reduction philosophy. Harm reduction just means that we’re ready to meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey and provide you with whatever support you need to live a safe and healthy life. We’ll help you avoid negative consequences associated with opioid use like HIV, STIs, overdose deaths, and hepatitis C, among others.
You get to decide what a healthier future means for you. Whether your goal is to stop using opioids entirely, use opioids less, or something else–we’ll be here for you. We’re inviting you to come as you are to our program, we’re non-punitive and judgment-free, so you don’t ever have to worry about being turned away, kicked out, or judged by us. Also, if you ever leave for any reason, you’ll always be welcomed back–no questions asked.
We’re able to provide you with life-changing resources from anywhere in New Hampshire thanks to our partners. We partner with organizations like Greater Sullivan County Public Health Network in order to bring care directly to you. This organization helps reduce the harmful effects of opioid addiction through education, practices and programs related to prevention, policies, intervention, treatment, and recovery.
Our members have access to a wide variety of resources for opioid use disorder. Here’s just a few examples of the services we offer in Claremont, NH:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources we have available for you, we’re here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Claremont, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here