Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Derry, NH
We provide compassionate opioid addiction treatment in Derry, NH. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Quick Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Derry, NH
You can get same-day opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, with Better Life Partners in Derry, NH. No matter where you’re located in New Hampshire, we make it possible for you to begin treatment on the same day you call or text us–no waitlists. We provide virtual and in-person services, as well as other options like flexible scheduling, translators, and group counseling sessions, among others.
We partner with organizations throughout New Hampshire like Gates Recovery Center and HIV/HCV Resource Center that allow us to bring high-quality care directly to you. We also make sure opioid treatment can fit into any budget. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and a sliding fee scale for those who need it.
How to get treatment for opioid addiction today in Derry, NH:
- Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 for a short, confidential consultation with a member of our care team. You can start treatment immediately after this phone call. If medication-assisted treatment is right for you, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to your preferred pharmacy.
- If you’d like, we can set up a follow-up appointment either in-person or online. This would allow us to get a better understanding of your unique situation, and we’ll work with you to get you whatever resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
- If you like what Better Life Partners is offering, we’ll help you schedule an orientation into our program, an assessment, and recurring group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
Same-Day Opioid Treatment with Suboxone (MAT) in Derry, NH
When you sign up for care with Better Life Partners, you’re signing up to receive high-quality, convenient opioid addiction treatment. You can receive our services from the comfort of your home if you’d like, thanks to our virtual treatment options. We also have plenty of in-person services as well, there’s something for everyone at Better Life Partners.
We believe that everybody deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and, purpose, which is why we take a compassionate approach to treatment. Our care team understands the complexity that often comes with opioid addiction, which is why we’re a non-punitive and judgment-free organization. You can feel comfortable showing up as you are to our program, we won’t turn you away, and we also won’t judge you.
What makes our opioid addiction treatment model unique?
- We provide same-day opioid addiction treatment, including MAT with Suboxone. At Better Life Partners, we understand that the first step toward recovery might be the most difficult. That’s why you deserve to get care right when you’re ready for it. We provide same-day opioid treatment, including medication-assisted treatment. There are no waitlists and we don’t require abstinence to start treatment.
- You don’t have to go through recovery alone. We know how important it is to have a strong support system while you recover. Not only will you have our medical professionals’ full support throughout recovery, but you’ll also have support from your peers in your group counseling sessions.
- We’re a non-punitive, judgment-free organization. We know that missed meetings and relapses happen, but that’s no reason to punish you or kick you out of our program. Instead, we’ll provide you with the resources you need to get back on track to meeting your recovery goals, like makeup meetings, care coordination and referral services, and so much more.
- You get to decide what your recovery looks like. We’re not here to judge you or tell you what to do, we’re here to help you start living a healthier life–whatever that might look like for you. You get to decide what your recovery goals are, and we’ll be here to support you throughout the process.
Compassionate Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Derry, NH
Better Life Partners is breaking down the barriers to opioid addiction treatment with our compassionate approach to care. We believe that everybody deserves high-quality, confidential opioid treatment, regardless of their background, drug use history, or goals. Our program is easily accessible both in-person and online, we don’t have any waitlists to join, and abstinence isn’t a requirement to get started with living a healthier life. We’re here to support you in whatever ways you need. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in New Hampshire.
We use a harm reduction philosophy to guide our practices, which means we’re here to provide you with options, not consequences. We don’t judge anyone, and we also don’t turn anyone away or kick them out for things like missing meetings, relapsing, or changing their goals for treatment. Recovery is going to look different from person to person, and there’s no one-size-fits-all treatment plan for opioid addiction. You know yourself best, which is why you get to decide what you want your healthier future to look like.
Thanks to our amazing partnerships with like-minded organizations throughout New Hampshire, we’re able to provide you with dozens of resources for opioid addiction. TLC Family Resource Center is one of these organizations. They run NA, AA, and other peer support groups and classes. They also offer family support, recovery, and youth programs as well.
The list of resources we’re able to offer our members is always growing, but here are just a few examples of what we have to offer in Derry, NH:
- Group counseling sessions led by a medical professional
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Syringe exchanges
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease counseling
- And so much more!
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources we can offer for your situation, we’re always ready to help.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Derry, NH
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is just one of many resources that some of our members use during their recovery process. MAT is a whole-person form of treatment, which just means it helps your mind and body during recovery. This treatment usually uses a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but we also have other resources you can use for extra support as well.
Better Life Partners prescribes Suboxone for our MAT program. Suboxone is a MOUD that comes in the form of a sublingual film and is made up of two FDA-approved medications: buprenorphine and naloxone. There are a lot of rumors and misconceptions surrounding MAT, which causes it to be an underutilized form of treatment. Despite these rumors, MAT has been shown to be safe and effective at treating opioid addiction.
Those who use MAT report having fewer withdrawal symptoms and cravings. They’re also more likely to stay in treatment and less likely to relapse or overdose. If you choose to use MAT during your recovery, you’ll be backed up by a strong support system. You’ll get care from medical professionals on our care team, as well as members of your own community who are also in recovery. You won’t ever have to go through treatment alone with Better Life Partners.
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment is right for you, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Derry, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here