Medication-Assisted Treatment in Goffstown, NH
Get same-day opioid addiction treatment, online or in-person, in Goffstown, NH. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Goffstown, NH
In Goffstown, New Hampshire, you can receive same-day opioid addiction treatment, which includes medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. At Better Life Partners we provide same-day treatment, no waitlists! We offer online and in-person services so that you can receive care no matter where you live in New Hampshire.
We partner with a variety of organizations across New Hampshire, such as The New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition and The NH Alliance help us provide you with direct care., right when you need it. Everybody deserves to receive confidential, high-quality opioid addiction treatment, which is why we make sure our services are affordable. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and a sliding fee scale.
Get opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners
- Getting help is easy–just call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick, 15-minute consultation. After this initial consultation, you can start treatment immediately, no wait!
- If Better Life Partners is right for you, we can help you set up a few more appointments, including a follow-up assessment where we can get a better understanding of your situation and goals for treatment. We also have a short orientation meeting and weekly group counseling sessions.
- If medication-assisted treatment is part of your treatment, any medications prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Goffstown, NH
At Better Life Partners, we know how difficult it can be to find time in a busy schedule or arrange for transportation; that’s why we offer our opioid addiction treatment services both online and in-person. We also make sure care is flexible, we offer morning, afternoon, and evening appointments and group counseling sessions. We’re confident that we can develop a treatment plan that works for you.
We have a harm reduction philosophy, meaning we provide options, not consequences. You will never be judged for your drug use history when you receive care with Better Life Partners. We recognize that missed meetings and relapses happen, but we won’t punish you for them. We want you to come to our program as you are and we will be here to support you. And if you ever leave our program for any reason, you’ll always be welcomed back. You deserve compassionate, respectful care.
3 Signs that Better Life Partners might be right for you:
- You want reliable, convenient treatment services. Our care at Better Life Partners is easily accessible. We provide online and in-person services so you can receive care no matter where you live in New Hampshire. You can even access treatment on the same day that you contact us. You deserve the help you need, when you need it.
- You’re tired of the judgment surrounding opioid use disorder. We’re working hard to combat the stigma surrounding opioid addiction with our compassionate approach to care. We operate as a judgment-free, non-punitive organization, so you can feel safe coming to us as you are–we’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your treatment journey.
- You want to have a say in your recovery journey. We understand that recovery looks different for every individual, so we’ll encourage you to set your own goals and decide what you want to get out of treatment. We’ll be here to help you reach those goals and encourage you throughout your recovery. You deserve to start recovering today!
Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You in Goffstown, NH
At Better Life Partners, we offer same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone for those living with opioid addiction. This treatment consists of medications for opioid addiction (MOUD), as well as behavioral therapy, but we also provide lots of other resources you can use for extra support. We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone.
There are, unfortunately, still some misconceptions surrounding MAT, some people believe that it’s a way to swap one addiction for another. But this is far from the truth. Studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective when treating opioid addiction. Individuals who use MAT for opioid addiction are more likely to stay in treatment and less likely to relapse and overdose. MAT can also help reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
At Better Life Partners, we always want our members to feel supported as they recover. If MAT is part of your treatment, there will be a clinician to guide you throughout the whole process. You can also get more support from other members in recovery through our weekly group counseling sessions. You won’t ever have to go through recovery alone.
Please call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone might be a good fit for you!
Harm Reduction: Opioid Treatment with Compassion
At Better Life Partners, our care team follows a harm reduction philosophy, which means we provide options, not consequences. We recognize that recovery looks different for everyone, and you won’t be punished for missing meetings or relapsing. We also won’t ever judge you for things like your background or drug use history. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treatment, it looks different for everyone. No matter what recovery looks like for you, we will be here to support you. You deserve to start living a happier, healthier life today!
The programs that we partner with help us provide members with direct resources, right when they need them. One of these partnering organizations, The New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition implements public health strategies to reduce some of the consequences associated with drug use. This coalition also offers syringe services in various cities across New Hampshire.
Our members have access to a variety of life-saving resources for opioid use disorder, here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831, we’ll provide you with these important resources today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Goffstown, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here