Alcohol Treatment Program in Hooksett, NH
We provide same-day treatment for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder) in Hooksett, NH. Our alcohol treatment program is run by a compassionate and supportive care team!
Treatment for Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) in Hooksett, NH
Is it inconvenient and/or difficult for you to get to an alcohol treatment center in Hooksett, NH? Is it tough to find time in your busy schedule to receive treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder, or AUD)? All across New Hampshire, Better Life Partners’ community-oriented alcohol treatment program provides our members with same-day, flexible care, both virtually and in person. Our care is compatible with your lifestyle!
No matter your situation, we are dedicated to making our compassionate program accessible to you. Our partnerships with organizations across New Hampshire—like New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition and The Doorway—help us provide care throughout the state.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, NH Healthy Families, Well Sense, AmeriHealth Caritas, and a sliding-fee scale.
Get started with our outpatient alcoholism (AUD) treatment program in Hooksett, NH today:
- First, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. You will have a brief, 15-minute phone consultation with one of our team members. After this conversation, you can get started with treatment immediately! We provide translation services if you need them.
- If Better Life Partners sounds like a good fit for you, we will then work with you to set up an assessment, an orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions. Depending on what’s better for you, these steps can be completed in-person or virtually.
- As a supplement to other treatment tools, some of our members take medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD). Many other members opt not to use medication for AUD. You are never required to take medication in order to receive care at Better Life Partners! If you are interested in medication for AUD, you will be able to talk about your options during a longer evaluation.
Outpatient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You in Hooksett, NH
We can bring our community-based, nonjudgmental care to you wherever you live in New Hampshire, and whether you choose to get treatment in-person or virtually. Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 and get started with treatment today!
We know that no two people take the same recovery path—and that’s just fine! At Better Life Partners, our compassionate care is based on harm reduction. This means that no matter your treatment goals, we will be here to offer you the wraparound support you want and need.
What makes our treatment program at Better Life Partners unique?
- No matter what your recovery looks like, we won’t punish you. We will never kick you out of treatment for relapsing, missing group sessions, or changing your recovery goals. We will instead continue working with you and your unique needs to help you meet your goals.
- We know how important a strong support system is during recovery. Our treatment program for AUD offers peer support services, guidance from licensed practitioners, and care from medical providers.
- Our treatment program is nonjudgmental and focused on your needs. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all treatment for alcohol use disorder. We will offer you the support and resources you want and need to achieve a healthier life, no matter what that means to you.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Hooksett, NH
We have a harm reduction philosophy here at Better Life Partners. This just means that we will never penalize or judge you: we recognize that everyone’s recovery is different, and we won’t punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We know that there will be ups and downs during recovery and, through it all, we’ll be here to support you.
We recognize that sometimes seeking treatment for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder) comes with judgment from others. This is why our compassionate care team at Better Life Partners is committed to providing anyone who needs it with our judgment-free care. We will meet you where you’re at on your recovery journey—you can come just as you are to treatment, and we will receive you with open arms!
Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 and start our compassionate treatment program today!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Hooksett, NH
When you call or text us at (866) 679-0831, you can get medication for AUD right away. Some folks find medication to be a helpful tool during treatment, while other members opt not to take medication. Taking medication for AUD is not a requirement to receive treatment at Better Life Partners. If you want to learn more about taking medication for alcohol use, you will be able to review your options with one of our clinicians.
These are the three medications we offer to those interested in medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Disulfiram: This medication helps folks abstain completely from alcohol. It does this by making your body more sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication helps you completely abstain from alcohol; it does so by reducing urges to drink and lessening cravings.
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone is helpful to those who might not want to completely abstain, but would like to drink less. It reduces cravings as well as drinking’s pleasant side effects.
Many studies have found these medications to work well and be safe. In conjunction with our weekly group therapy sessions, medication for alcohol use disorder might be a useful option for you.
Get started with medication treatment for AUD now by calling us at (866) 679-0831 right away!
Group Counseling for Alcoholism (AUD) in Hooksett, NH
Better Life Partners provides our flexible, compassionate treatment for AUD across the state of New Hampshire. By offering options for online treatment, we make sure our dozens of resources are available to you!
The foundation of our program at Better Life Partners is our group counseling sessions. During these community-based weekly meetings, members build a strong support network by discussing their alcohol use and recovery without judgment. A licensed professional is present during group sessions to help guide discussions about symptom management, goal setting, coping skills, and more.
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations across New Hampshire, we can bring our care right to you. Here are just a few of the treatment options we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Nonjudgmental and supportive recovery community
- Group therapy facilitated by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Disulfiram, and Acamprosate)
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Recovery coaching
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Call or text us right now at (866) 679-0831 to get started with online or in-person treatment at Better Life Partners today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hooksett, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, Well Sense, AmeriHealth Caritas, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here