Keene, NH: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Keene, NH. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Get Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Keene, NH
Better Life Partners provides same-day, confidential opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Keene, NH. Our treatment is confidential and accessible from anywhere in New Hampshire, we provide virtual options as well as in-person services depending on what you’re looking for. We’re flexible, we’ll work with your schedule to ensure you get the treatment you need, right when you need it.
To ensure that treatment is easily accessible to our members, we have flexible scheduling, and can get you started with our program on the same day that you contact us. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll design a treatment plan that works for you.
Our amazing team of providers partner with like-minded community organizations, such as Next Level Church and Keene Serenity Center, to deliver integrated, whole-person care. We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, and Well Sense. If you don’t have insurance, don’t worry–a sliding-fee scale is also available. You deserve care no matter what your financial situation looks like!
3 steps to starting medication-assisted treatment today:
- Call us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. After this chat, you can start treatment immediately. If medication-assisted treatment is right for you, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After you start treatment, we can help you set up a follow-up consultation either online or in-person. This will allow us to get a better understanding of your goals for treatment. Everything that you share with us is confidential, we just want to design a treatment plan to best support you.
- If you still feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions and a short orientation into our program.
Confidential Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Keene, NH
No matter where you live in New Hampshire, you can receive medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone on the same day that you contact us. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment, we’ll make sure care works for you and your schedule. There are no waitlists, no requirements to start treatment, and everything is kept confidential!
At Better Life Partners, we’re dedicated to providing judgment-free, non-punitive care to those living with opioid addiction. Recovery can be complex, and it looks different for everyone. We’re ready to meet you wherever you’re at and provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today–no matter what that might look like for you.
Is our opioid addiction treatment program right for you?
- Do you want easily accessible, timely care? At Better Life Partners, you can get help on the same day that you reach out to us, no waitlists. You get to choose whether you’d like in-person or online care. When it comes to scheduling, we’re flexible and offer lots of timeslots for appointments and group counseling.
- Are you tired of feeling shamed for your opioid addiction? Our care team is judgment-free and non-punitive. You won’t ever need to worry about being judged for your drug use or punished for something like missing a meeting. You deserve to feel supported and encouraged throughout your recovery!
- Do you want to be responsible for your own recovery? Because recovery looks different for each individual, we encourage you to set your own goals. Our team at Better Life Partners will help you recover, no matter what that looks like for you. We can help you start living a healthier life today.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Keene, NH
If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder in New Hampshire, our same-day services are available! Call/text (866) 679-0831 for high-quality, convenient care. We provide a whole-person style of care, including medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. MAT offers support for your mind as well as your body with a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy.
At Better Life partners, we prescribe Suboxone, a medication made up of naloxone and buprenorphine, for MAT. Studies show that MAT is a safe and effective way of treating opioid addiction. There are lots of rumors surrounding MAT, but research shows that individuals who use MAT are more likely to stay in treatment, less likely to relapse or overdose, and they also experience fewer withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
Do you want to know more about MAT? Call/text (866) 679-0831 and a member of our team will be here to answer any questions you may have. Whenever you are ready to reach out, we’re here to help.
Compassionate Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Keene, NH
When you sign up for opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re signing up for high-quality, confidential care based on compassion. We believe that everybody deserves a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose, and we’ll meet you wherever you’re at to help you get there. We’re guided by a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we’re judgment-free and non-punitive.
You get to decide what your recovery looks like, we’re here to support you and provide you with whatever resources will help you start living a healthier life today. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to opioid addiction, and not everyone is going to have the same goals. That’s okay! No matter what your goals for recovery are, we’ll be here to help you.
Our partnerships with community organizations allow us to bring you wraparound care, no matter where you’re at in New Hampshire. For example, Keene Serenity Center provides support to people in the Cheshire County area who are recovering from addiction. They have a plethora of great resources, including recovery coaching, syringe services, and support groups.
We provide several resources to address a wide range of needs. Here are just some of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today. We want to help you recover and start living a happier life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Keene, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here