Lebanon, NH: Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment
We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day you call or text us. Get high-quality opioid addiction treatment today, online or in-person.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Lebanon, NH
No matter where you’re at in New Hampshire, Better Life Partners can provide you with same-day opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone if medically appropriate. We’ll make sure you can get care with our virtual and in-person services, as well as flexible scheduling for appointments and group counseling sessions. You can get care on the same day that you call or text us, no waitlists!
We provide services in Lebanon, NH thanks to our partnerships with like-minded organizations like Headrest and HALO Educational Systems. We’re confident that we can make care work for you, no matter where you are, and no matter what your budget is. We accept most insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth, Caritas, and Well Sense. We also have a sliding-fee scale for those who need it.
Get MAT with Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction in Lebanon, NH:
- Call or text (866) 679-0831, and a member of our care team will hold a 15-minute consultation with you. After this, you can start treatment immediately. If we decide that medication-assisted treatment will be appropriate for your situation, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to the pharmacy of your choosing.
- Next up, you can schedule a follow-up appointment, where we’ll chat a bit about your background and current situation. You can do this either online or in-person in Lebanon, NH. This conversation will help us get a better understanding of your goals for treatment and how we can best support you.
- If you think that Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll help you set up weekly group counseling sessions, an assessment, and a quick orientation into our program.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Lebanon, NH
If you live in New Hampshire, you can access our medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day that you contact us. All you need to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831. You can choose between virtual and in-person care, and we’re flexible with scheduling. We’ll make treatment work for you. You deserve high-quality, kind care.
We recognize that in the past, the healthcare system has not been helpful for many people living with opioid addiction. That’s why we’re especially committed to providing non-judgmental, compassionate care. Our treatment is non-punitive, so if you miss a meeting or relapse, you won’t be punished. If you ever leave our program for any reason, we’ll always welcome you back. You deserve to recover in a supportive, uplifting environment!
Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you if…
- You want convenient care, without a wait. Once you contact Better Life Partners, we can provide you with treatment immediately. We don’t have any waitlists! You get to choose between online and in-person care, depending on your preferences. We want our care to work for you and your busy schedule.
- You’re tired of the stigma around opioid use disorder. We are working to end the stigma surrounding opioid addiction. Our team uses a harm reduction approach to treatment, meaning you won’t ever be judged or punished when you receive care with Better Life Partners. We provide all our members with compassionate, respectful care.
- You want to build your own path to recovery. Recovery is a process that looks different for every individual. We want you to set your own goals and we’ll come up with a treatment plan to help you reach those goals. No matter what recovery looks like for you, our team is here to support you!
Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Lebanon, NH
You can access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone from anywhere in New Hampshire. Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see if MAT is right for you. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a whole-person approach to treatment, meaning it cares for both your body and mind. At Better Life Partners, MAT involves a mix of medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. This holistic form of treatment can help you start living a happier, healthier life!
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone, a medication made up of naloxone and buprenorphine for MAT. There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding MAT, but thankfully it has been studied and FDA approved–so MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. Studies have shown that it can help reduce chances of relapse and overdose, decrease withdrawal symptoms and cravings, and even help individuals stay in treatment.
If you think MAT might be a good fit for you, please reach out to us at (866) 679-0831. Our team is ready to help you recover with compassionate, accessible care. If MAT is part of your treatment plan, one of our clinicians will guide you throughout the process. You’ll also build a strong support network of your peers through your weekly group counseling sessions. You’ll get the care you need to start living a healthier life today.
Judgment-Free Opioid Addiction Treatment in Lebanon, NH
Nobody should ever feel judged for living with opioid addiction, it is a disease and should be treated with compassion just like any other. At Better Life Partners, our treatment services are rooted in kindness and compassion, so you never have to worry about judgment or punishment when you’re with us. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means we’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
You can feel safe coming to us as you are–we’ll meet you wherever you’re at in your recovery journey and provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today. We’ll help you avoid negative consequences associated with opioid addiction, such as hepatitis C, STIs, and overdose-related deaths, among others.
We partner with lots of organizations throughout New Hampshire that allow us to bring care to you, no matter where you’re at. One of these organizations is Headrest, a non-profit organization based in Lebanon, NH that provides support to those affected by substance use disorder, those experiencing a crisis, or those who need quick access to treatment. It’s thanks to organizations like Headrest that we’re able to bring compassionate care directly to you.
We offer many valuable resources to address the needs of our members. Here are just some of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Our partnerships with local organizations allow us to offer wraparound care. One of these great organizations is Headrest, a program designed to help anyone dealing with any type of crisis and/or substance use disorder. Headrest provides a variety of recovery resources and multiple levels of care.
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today, there’s always someone ready to talk!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Lebanon, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here